Page 78 of 79 FirstFirst ... 28687576777879 LastLast
Results 771 to 780 of 784
  1. #771
    Made his way surfzoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Replies
    1
    Country
    France
    hi,
    my server location/flag is bad, not kingdom but french for 51.68.44.185:27960
    Thanks

  2. #772
    Manager JoNny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Replies
    1,324
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    dssjonny
    Steam
    dssjonny
    Discord
    JoNny#4432
    Clan
    -TB#
    Quote Originally Posted by surfzoid View Post
    hi,
    my server location/flag is bad, not kingdom but french for 51.68.44.185:27960
    Thanks
    That is, because your server is located in France. You can trace the ip routing yourself.

    /JoNny

  3. #773

  4. #774
    Manager JoNny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Replies
    1,324
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    dssjonny
    Steam
    dssjonny
    Discord
    JoNny#4432
    Clan
    -TB#
    Quote Originally Posted by Linuxy95 View Post
    done.

    /JoNny

  5. #775

  6. #776
    Manager JoNny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Replies
    1,324
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    dssjonny
    Steam
    dssjonny
    Discord
    JoNny#4432
    Clan
    -TB#
    done.

    P.S.: You can remove servers from your clanpage by yourself (via edit clansettings). In this case, I did that for you.

    /JoNny

  7. #777
    Made his way Linuxy95's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Replies
    6
    Country
    Austria
    Clan
    =RD=
    Hallo JoNny,

    leider sind nur 2 Server auf der Clanpage.

    Lg
    Linuxy95

  8. #778
    Manager JoNny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Replies
    1,324
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    dssjonny
    Steam
    dssjonny
    Discord
    JoNny#4432
    Clan
    -TB#
    Quote Originally Posted by Linuxy95 View Post
    Hallo JoNny,

    leider sind nur 2 Server auf der Clanpage.

    Lg
    Linuxy95
    Jetzt sollte es passen

    /JoNny

  9. #779
    Made his way Galhad.!??'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Replies
    6
    Country
    Haiti
    Clan
    #ET|
    Hey there , is this still alive
    Server: https://et.trackbase.net/server/47707
    Flag : (France)
    Clan : https://et.trackbase.net/clan/493/
    Thanks in advance
    Awfia2

  10. #780
    Manager JoNny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Replies
    1,324
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    dssjonny
    Steam
    dssjonny
    Discord
    JoNny#4432
    Clan
    -TB#
    Quote Originally Posted by Galhad.!?? View Post
    Hey there , is this still alive
    Server: https://et.trackbase.net/server/47707
    Flag : (France)
    Clan : https://et.trackbase.net/clan/493/
    Thanks in advance
    Done.

    /JoNny

Posting Permissions