Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Xfire
    adrianycn
    Steam
    moazer
    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil View Post
    Why not just ask on their forums? I think all forums now a days have unban section. If they unban you it's great and if not, pick next server.

There are tons of ET server, different admins and different types of player. ET world is all mixed up. Pick up the place which is descent and stick with it
    IF I WAS ONE OF YOU I WOULD STICK TO THE FA organisation due to the fact has all mods, you will meet great and lovely people no one childish and its just fun playing in their servers
    Best Regards,
    Adrian

Transfer your rating | Register your clan | Assign a squad to your clan | Change Server Settings

Check the latest news | Advertise for your clan or your server

» Any Problems?
    Contact me!
    Trackbase | Email

» Got a more detailed question about trackbase?
    Then contact the Main Administrator!
    Trackbase | Email

FOLLOW OUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS

Facebook | Twitter | Google+

Replies
    Country
    Poland
    Xfire
    dragonji
    Steam
    dragonji
    Clan
    sKy-e
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrian View Post
    IF I WAS ONE OF YOU I WOULD STICK TO THE FA organisation due to the fact has all mods, you will meet great and lovely people no one childish and its just fun playing in their servers
    LOL, did you even read this thread?

And BTW, as I know Unforgiven has his own clan and he's not looking for a new one...

Clanpage || --------------------------------------------------------------------- || sKy.eSports Clan

Replies
    Country
    Romania
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
    LOL, did you even read this thread?

And BTW, as I know Unforgiven has his own clan and he's not looking for a new one...
    that s ok adrian,u are doing a great work on ycn,and for that every guy playing et no matter of the mode he plays it,he should be greatfull.however dragon is partially right ,u did not quite read careffoully the topic ,but that s fine.about FA,i dont doubt there are great people,i m sure there are great people on hbc as well,but as i already said ,i m kinda giving up on pub,and concentrating when i have time to play et ,on wars mostly 6on6 format.and dragon:ib is kinda death,my members u remember were mostly jaymod fans,when i decided to skip to et pro,i kinda lost them,or they lost me,idk which one is more accurate.half of me regrets those times.but the other half is kinda happy with the present

(HBC) serveur is must serveur etpro , fun and fair play ! (HBC) DING*** and i love my boss = labby : Plus bbbbbbbhonte:bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12