Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Replies
    Country
    Belgium
    Xfire
    giriel
    Clan
    -TB#
    At the moment it does not yet fix the problem with unfair teams.
    But we are planing to change that situation.

Replies
    well i think you shouldn t....its the job of the admins on their server to keep teams fair...unfair teams shouldnt influence rating...my opinion..

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Xfire
    getoffmyscreen
    Clan
    Controlled-Gaming
    Quote Originally Posted by khaled View Post
    well i think you shouldn t....its the job of the admins on their server to keep teams fair...unfair teams shouldnt influence rating...my opinion..
    true that

Replies
    Country
    Finland
    Clan
    =F|A=
    He's meaning this:
    Quote Originally Posted by giriel View Post
    A fix has been proposed for it to be compared only on a team basis but hasn't yet put into service.
    When your rating is compared to your team it makes teamstacking and teamhopping useless from the rating point of view. If you rate with high raters on your team it's gonna be harder to get positive results than on the low rate team.

From the original "new rating method" topic:

Quote Originally Posted by testforecho
    And, last but not least, I think these statistics should be compared only with teammates not enemies, because maps are not symmetrical, and teams could be stacked, so you must compare how well the player does if compared to his team mates, who play against the same enemies, and have the same problems with maps favoring axis or allies, makes no sense to compare someone with a player in another team.
    I completely agree with this, like it's been said on the other forum aswell. Almost without an exception defending team makes more damage in total than the attacking one so this should be definitely considered too.

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    battel4star
    Steam
    battel4star
    Quote Originally Posted by khaled View Post
    Gotta disagree, not every admin/server care about that as much... what about situations if there arent any admins online? So those high raters can still join all the same team and get high rating with a unfair way?

I think both admins and the ranksystem need to do something.

Thanks,
    Risk'Oldirty?

Replies
    Country
    Belgium
    Xfire
    m1lkzz
    Clan
    .$k@
    Don't see many admins doing their job than xd.

But great system guys, I like it and yes I agree with only look at the players team, not enemy team.

This topic cleared a lot of things for me . Seems a pretty fair system, although I don't find the top TSP players the most 'skilled' yet.
    But it is close and perfection doesn't exist. So really like this rate system.

Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    dssjonny
    Steam
    dssjonny
    Discord
    JoNny#4432
    Clan
    -TB#
    Quote Originally Posted by MiLkZz View Post
    [...]

But great system guys, [...]

This topic cleared a lot of things for me . Seems a pretty fair system, [...] So really like this rate system.
    nice to hear some good feedback

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12