Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    battel4star
    Steam
    battel4star
    As long we will play and keep active in the community, this game won't die...

EL^MEDICO.

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Xfire
    adrianycn
    Steam
    moazer
    Quote Originally Posted by csl View Post
    Im throwing out this question to the ET community at large to try and show that for whatever reason we all still share a passion for ET and as a community can continue to keep ET alive.

For me its all about the fun meeting my e-friends online to share good times, and for that feeling of getting the objective done with 2 seconds left to the map! Although I still suck after playing all these years Ill never forget the fun and the very occasional multi-kill or the very frequent mistake on a map. I also am thankful for all the wonderful people ive played with over the years and have made friends with people from all over the world.
    That is well said
    Best Regards,
    Adrian

Transfer your rating | Register your clan | Assign a squad to your clan | Change Server Settings

Check the latest news | Advertise for your clan or your server

» Any Problems?
    Contact me!
    Trackbase | Email

» Got a more detailed question about trackbase?
    Then contact the Main Administrator!
    Trackbase | Email

FOLLOW OUR SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS

Facebook | Twitter | Google+

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Clan
    -=PDP=-
    I love how no one even mentions it be 100% FREE as a reason. Even though it is free, it still stands as such an amazing game that I remember hearing it recently going up on a list of the best games (maybe best FPS games) ever. It is not the graphics or the price that grasps us, but the gameplay, which can be extremely intense and yet can also be relaxed and just for fun, and the communities, and how much effort they put into keeping the game alive and helping fellow players with all their problems.

Replies
    Country
    Australia
    Xfire
    jemxs
    Steam
    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053307056/
    Clan
    |*BS*|BloodSquadClan
    Haha, Well said Scarhand!!!

And Jonny too!! we are a small clan of dedicated players and friends, we constantly get new players that play for a week or two, become members then never to be seen again..So thanks Jonny, atleast I know we are not the only clan this is happening to.

And yes Scarhand it is free which is absolutely amazing imo. I got into ET late, but mainly from nostalgia, I first played Wolfenstein and Beyond Wolfenstein many moons ago on my dads Apple 11!!!! Sssh I'm not old!!!!! Then wolf 3d!! But if I had to pay for it I probably would never gotten into but so gald I did!!!

Best gameplay ever, I have played quite a few FPS but this is the best for fun and the community...And soooooooo many maps!!! Every rotation I try to put a map I have never played before, there has got to be alot of gems out there that never get played because everyone just wants the 10-15 maps everyone knows!! I have found a few great ones too, a few bombs as well.

And as Shagileo said, after everything that has happened recently there is usually a fix with in a day or so, ET peeps Rock!!

Any ways my two cents!!

Replies
    Country
    Belgium
    Clan
    [SLUT]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jemstar View Post
    Any ways my two cents!!
    Two cents well spend, sir

Replies
    Country
    Sweden
    Xfire
    show91
    About the free part, If the game would been what it was planed to be, new multiplayer expansion for RtCW I would have bought it. I also came in late, a real accident actually. I played RtCW and was google for images or smth, found some interesting ones which didn't look they came from RtCW. Soon I found out of the game Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory. I was stuck since then
    Cheers, Shownie

Spamming the boards! {WeB}*GANG$TA*'s Avatar
    Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Clan
    Wolf Euro Brigade
    I've been playing WolfET since it started, before that I played Return to Castle Wolfenstein. They can brag all they want about new games and their graphics, but none of them can compete with the gameplay and teamplay of WolfET. Our Wolfenstein Community is also top class, second to none, from mod makers to map makers, Clans, websites, customised servers and fraggers, it's simply excellent.

We run ETPub on our server and we have our crazy bots too. Their levels are set to just one below the maximum and they are a nightmare to frag against, especially when the waypoints made for them are top quality. Some of those guys who make our waypoints are geniuses, imo. Our Clan is about 10 years old now and we love the game just as much now as we did when we started. Fraggin' while we're all using Ventrilo is a great laugh too, it's great to hear your Clan buddy go nuts when you just defused his dyna with 2 seconds to go on the map . I'll never play any other game, they simply cannot compare with WolfET .

Replies
    I still play ET because the game is fun and the people that i play with are fun.

Replies
    Country
    Poland
    Steam
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198052055268/
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6qjBWDXHgM
    thats why still love this game 7 yers omGGG

Replies
    Country
    Poland
    Steam
    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198052055268/