Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Replies
    Country
    Finland
    Xfire
    theonni
    Steam
    theonni
    Regular settings with medics allowed ftw! I've played all my years only Etpub and jaymod and I've always been happy with rambomedics and hitsounds... Panzerfaust disabled is good though.

Oh and you should post favorite maps here

Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    sunstars
    Clan
    Enemies of War
    Quote Originally Posted by Onni:] View Post
    I've always been happy with rambomedics and hitsounds... Panzerfaust disabled is good though.
    You need to get Buttraped to rage on medics and hitsounds.
    Actually i only know one clan who had a server w/o hitboxes and in the end they were caught as hackers LOL

But back to Maps.
    Im not a fan of big laggy maps or the most nowdays looking maps.
    I like Supply, Braundorf, Adler, Warbell, Baserace, Saberpeak, Base, Frost, Radar...
    Last edited by stars*; 20-03-2012 at 08:14.

Replies
    Country
    Finland
    Xfire
    theonni
    Steam
    theonni
    Quote Originally Posted by stars* View Post
    You need to get Buttraped
    <.<

Spamming the boards! {WeB}*GANG$TA*'s Avatar
    Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Clan
    Wolf Euro Brigade
    What exactly happened here in this thread after I made my first post? Did the local circus just roll into town and I now have the misfortune of addressing the clowns' section?

Oh and you should post favorite maps here
    Not anymore, you sarcastic troll. You and the rest of the Rambo Medic Brigade have chosen to use this thread to attack my Clan and I will defend it.

Quote Originally Posted by RyAN View Post
    lol'd that's why your servers are full of bots when I last visit there
    Well you haven't been on there for the past 2 days, wise guy, because we were there and we never saw you, a true blessing when you come to think about it . Our server is primarily for Clan members, the only other players we're really concerned about are the new ones playing WolfET, (before they join a server and end up meeting you and the rest of the stat-whores and ditching the game for good due to your selfish behaviour) and the few like-minded players like ourselves who have been playing the game for some time. We are only interested in quality, not quantity, when it comes to players on our server.

Regular settings with medics allowed ftw! I've played all my years only Etpub and jaymod and I've always been happy with rambomedics and hitsounds... Panzerfaust disabled is good though.
    You actually admit to that selfish mindset in public? You truly have no self-respect or shame, do you? It's due to people like you that many new players simply quit the game for good. You and your stat-whoring crew, camped at the enemy spawn exit like vultures on a rotting carcass. I loathe your existence in WolfET. The usual Rambo Medic whine from you, of course, in reference to the panzerfaust. I can see you now, the roar of the panzer in your ears, "OMFG MY KD STATS!", as the shell blows your useless Rambo corpse all over the map. Geez, I'd pay to watch that .

You need to get Buttraped to rage on medics and hitsounds.
    How old are you, little Stars? Judging from your comments and behaviour I'm guessing 13, right? We "rage" about Rambo Medics and the hitsounds cheat because, not only are they killing the game, they have absolutely no rightful place in the game when it's played in the proper manner. Something you know very little about.

But back to Maps.
    I like.......Baserace.......

A "run 'n' gun" designed for the under-10's, need I say any more ?

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Xfire
    getoffmyscreen
    Clan
    Controlled-Gaming
    Quote Originally Posted by {WeB}*GANG$TA* View Post
    What exactly happened here in this thread after I made my first post? Did the local circus just roll into town and I now have the misfortune of addressing the clowns' section?

Not anymore, you sarcastic troll. You and the rest of the Rambo Medic Brigade have chosen to use this thread to attack my Clan and I will defend it.

Well you haven't been on there for the past 2 days, wise guy, because we were there and we never saw you, a true blessing when you come to think about it . Our server is primarily for Clan members, the only other players we're really concerned about are the new ones playing WolfET, (before they join a server and end up meeting you and the rest of the stat-whores and ditching the game for good due to your selfish behaviour) and the few like-minded players like ourselves who have been playing the game for some time. We are only interested in quality, not quantity, when it comes to players on our server.

You actually admit to that selfish mindset in public? You truly have no self-respect or shame, do you? It's due to people like you that many new players simply quit the game for good. You and your stat-whoring crew, camped at the enemy spawn exit like vultures on a rotting carcass. I loathe your existence in WolfET. The usual Rambo Medic whine from you, of course, in reference to the panzerfaust. I can see you now, the roar of the panzer in your ears, "OMFG MY KD STATS!", as the shell blows your useless Rambo corpse all over the map. Geez, I'd pay to watch that .

How old are you, little Stars? Judging from your comments and behaviour I'm guessing 13, right? We "rage" about Rambo Medics and the hitsounds cheat because, not only are they killing the game, they have absolutely no rightful place in the game when it's played in the proper manner. Something you know very little about.

A "run 'n' gun" designed for the under-10's, need I say any more ?
    It seems like you are upset about something, we can all speak our mind here on what we like or what we think. and you sound very cocky and arrogant to think since you played this game from day 1 you know what's a "cheat" and what settings are the best and or maps. you can keep bringing up the rambo medic rating insult but that just makes you sound stupid to every player you haven't even played against/with

He said "I have been always happy" if that's his opinion on what he thinks is good why are you insulting him by saying "You actually admit to that selfish mindset in public? You truly have no self-respect or shame" self-respect and no shame? lol you take this game way too fucking serious. mastermind of et since you know. ET is made by the quake engine which was a frag-only type of game right? if people have played quake or like similar games like quake why do you hate on people who likes to get kills? look who is the one whining here now. no one is telling you how to run your servers or how to play the game. you whine-on about how this kind of behavior is killing ET, maybe for people like you. but as long as people are finding ways to have fun in this game it won't die. and you are obviously killing that mood for them by talking a bunch of bullshit.

"Hitsounds a cheat" ok. I was never kicked or PBBanned for using them but since you've played this game from day 1 i guess its a cheat
    "Defending my clan" no one was even insulting your clan. read again how this started we didn't even mention web.

"A run n gun designed for under-10s" you sound like a retard and yet again shows how ignorant you are. we don't have to like your maps you don't have to like ours. as I said about kills you don't have to like the way we have fun either.

and my rating activity is really none of your business. I dunno why I said it to you anyways. I do it to pass time. real raters rate every day or every hour of the day, I don't need to rate like this because rating is not my world. I love playing for the objective this is why I scrim alot. plus scrimming brings alot of good friendships since we are always talking and sometimes going off topic about the game and shoot out some jokes here and there. its great stuff way better than rating but not always i have teammates for scrimming so what I do on the side? I rate a map or 2. so its not "admitting about caring for rating" if i cared it would be the only thing I did in et.

About me visiting your server, I don't use my name for such a server. played there again and it was full of bots and maybe 1 or 2 real players for the past 3 hours. wondering how you are saving et with these "best settings there ever was" when there is 3/5 max real players playing and FA having like 50 players a day with its "rambo medic frag-style" type of settings.

hmmmm......
    Last edited by Mccloud; 22-03-2012 at 09:30.

Replies
    Country
    Denmark
    Xfire
    patriotqube
    Steam
    Patriotqube
    Clan
    Wolf-ET4ALL Community
    Depends on what mood im in.

Fun gaming --> Minas Tirith and Helms Deep

For more serious game --> Supply, Adlernest, Frostbite, Radar
    Last edited by Patriot; 22-03-2012 at 15:03.

Replies
    Country
    Belgium
    Clan
    [SLUT]
    Please stay on topic - further non-related posts will be removed, thank you

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Clan
    {WeB}
    Mine would Be