Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Replies
    Country
    Belgium
    Clan
    [SLUT]
    Great set of maps indeed !
    Might pay your server a visit

... for players who just want to shoot other players and get "all excited" when looking at their gaylord stats.
    I lol'd

Replies
    Country
    Finland
    Xfire
    rronsu
    Clan
    UseMe
    Oasis
    Warbell
    Hotchkiss
    Marrakech streets
    Caen
    + A ton of other maps I can't think of right now, and trickjump maps such as bounce and airwaves..

These are just some that popped up when I was thinking of the best times I've had playing ET.

All in all I like maps well made. I respect the time and effort people have put in their maps and hope new maps would still surface at a constant rate to keep ET kicking.

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Xfire
    getoffmyscreen
    Clan
    Controlled-Gaming
    Quote Originally Posted by {WeB}*GANG$TA* View Post
    hitsounds are disabled, medics can't self-heal for 10 seconds and we have forced cvars in place too, we play the game the way it was meant to be played. If you can't handle that then please frag on the usual servers that are really just designed as nothing more than a frag zone for players who just want to shoot other players and get "all excited" when looking at their gaylord stats.
    the way the game is supposed to be played is etpro settings imo mainly scrims. since you work as a team and complete the obj. those settings just sound like an anti-rate server. not "the way the game is supposed to be played"

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Xfire
    zodiacallight
    Steam
    kayo1987
    Clan
    cTRL-
    indeed sir.

Spamming the boards! {WeB}*GANG$TA*'s Avatar
    Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Clan
    Wolf Euro Brigade
    Quote Originally Posted by RyAN View Post
    the way the game is supposed to be played is etpro settings imo mainly scrims......

Wrong. That's the way competitions are meant to be played, not fraggin' on public servers where the vast majority of players and maps are to be found.

............those settings just sound like an anti-rate server. not "the way the game is supposed to be played"
    Wrong again. Those settings are put in place by us to ensure fair play and team play are given the highest priority. Players like you may focus on your "precious" ratings, we, however, focus on a love for the game and how it should most definitely be played.

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Xfire
    getoffmyscreen
    Clan
    Controlled-Gaming

Wrong. That's the way competitions are meant to be played, not fraggin' on public servers where the vast majority of players and maps are to be found.

Wrong again. Those settings are put in place by us to ensure fair play and team play are given the highest priority. Players like you may focus on your "precious" ratings, we, however, focus on a love for the game and how it should most definitely be played.
    I don't focus on rating, you don't have any idea what kind of player I am, that just shows how ignorant you are. I rate once every 2 or 3 days. i'm mostly playing etpro now. so that's something you have wrong there i would use your own pic but cba.

2nd, there is many public etpro servers like this one http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=serverinfo&idx=23

that's not in any way competitive or for frags as you call it. they disallow spawnkill and selfkill (most frag servers dont even have this rule) on that server and its original maps + people play for the obj. and it's etpro. alot of servers are like this I just made example of how the game is supposed to be played, teamwork and objective (Like how scrimming is) so in short I'm agreeing with you how the game is played but not with those settings.

Also becaue it's called "ETPro" the mod's name doesn't mean it has to be competitive in anyway just showing more how ignorant you are. so before you come across me like you know me or everything about this game. do a little research or try out some pro servers and you will see what I'm talking about
    Last edited by Mccloud; 19-03-2012 at 13:29.

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    i agree with ryan!

Spamming the boards! {WeB}*GANG$TA*'s Avatar
    Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Clan
    Wolf Euro Brigade
    Also becaue it's called "ETPro" the mod's name doesn't mean it has to be competitive in anyway just showing more how ignorant you are. so before you come across me like you know me or everything about this game. do a little research.............
    Do a little research? What a joke. I've played this game, ran clans and servers since day 1 and before that we played Return to Castle Wolfenstein, so don't try and lecture me as if you know more about WolfET than I do. You whine on about how ratings don't interest you and then, in the same sentence, admit you check them every 2 days. Our settings are the best there are on ANY server, whether you like them or not.

Harp on all you want about ETPro, but at the end of the day it's a competition mod and should never be used on a public server, end of story.

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Clan
    {WeB}
    Hitsounds are crap they always were and always will be i thought this thread was about maps.... if you play as a covert op and hitsounds are engaged then you can be hit because someone is just blazing they know they have hit a covert, they are a cheat nothing more nothing less...

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Xfire
    getoffmyscreen
    Clan
    Controlled-Gaming
    Do a little research? What a joke. I've played this game, ran clans and servers since day 1 and before that we played Return to Castle Wolfenstein, so don't try and lecture me as if you know more about WolfET than I do. You whine on about how ratings don't interest you and then, in the same sentence, admit you check them every 2 days. Our settings are the best there are on ANY server, whether you like them or not.

Harp on all you want about ETPro, but at the end of the day it's a competition mod and should never be used on a public server, end of story.
    lol'd that's why your servers are full of bots when I last visit there
    Last edited by Mccloud; 20-03-2012 at 08:05.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast