Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Demo Viewer

Demo Viewer

What I'm looking for is a viewer that will show a true view of the player being viewed in the demo. Most demos are from the person recording the demos view. I not sure if there is such a viewer. Or is there a command for ET Wolf that will allow you to see demos or screenshots true view?
    =EMP=Cutterbeck

Replies
    Country
    Denmark
    Xfire
    patriotqube
    Steam
    Patriotqube
    Clan
    Wolf-ET4ALL Community
    To my knowledge there isnt such a possibility.

Ok thanks Patriot.
    I do know there is a screenshot program that shows the true view, but you need to have PB running. For some reason we can't get PB to run on our server. The program is called Scram. It was written by **DRC**SgtSpike, from das Rebellion clan.
    =EMP=Cutterbeck

Replies
    Country
    Denmark
    Xfire
    patriotqube
    Steam
    Patriotqube
    Clan
    Wolf-ET4ALL Community
    if you have the newest pb uploaded to your server and put in a directory called pb

isnt it just to write pb_sv_enable in server.cfg ? thats how i do it, and it works

i only have our silent server running pb atm, but it is working there

The demos you gets are not actually views, its taken from the logs and there just a bunch of messages saying what has happend.

fov, crosshairs and other gfx stuff will always be your own cfg.

You can try and use this when you review a demo /r_shownormal 1, that makes it so you can see if the player is tracking ppl through walls. dont use it on a live server, only recommended for demo reviewing.

Here is the program im using when i looking at my demoes --> http://www.seismovision.net/

your welcome to catch me on xfire if you need help with getting pb enabled

Thanks again. I have seen the seismovision, but had not downloaded it yet.
    =EMP=Cutterbeck

Replies
    Country
    Finland
    Clan
    =F|A=
    What you mean with a true view of the player? thirdperson? freecam?

Replies
    Country
    Sweden
    Xfire
    show91
    It sounds to me he is looking for freecam, which is only available in etpro.
    Cheers, Shownie

Replies
    Country
    Finland
    Clan
    =F|A=
    If I remember correctly it's available for other mods aswell if you use Ultraviolet Movie Mod it can be downloaded HERE

Spamming the boards! testforecho's Avatar
    Replies
    I don't know what you actually mean when you say 'true view', so I don't know how I can help you
    A screenshot? (pb or better tzac)
    Watching a demo from another player point of view? (wolfcam, but it works only for etpro and partially some other mods)
    Delag a demo to see real aim instead of having it lagging behind with high pings? (image_et)
    External camera / 3rd person? (etpro, maybe other mods for free view, 3rd person is cg_thirdperson)

Since you mention pb, then maybe you mean screenshot? Having an etpro server with tzac would be the best option there.

seismovision won't help you for any of these things, I think

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    See here, I assume this is what you're wanting: http://www.splashdamage.com/forums/s...01-Demo-Viewer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast