Denmark
    Xfire
    patriotqube
    Steam
    Patriotqube
    Clan
    Wolf-ET4ALL Community
    @german
    Your in Team fatality right? what i ment was that if you look on Team fatalitys clansite here on Trackbase they are announcing our Qube Silent server as their homeserver, I have spoken with Reaction before about doing somthing like what im suggesting here, it just kinda ran out in the sand

Anyway if your interested ad me on xfire and lets chat.

@mrmuppet
    Thanks mate, and yeah it is, there are only a few communities/clans now that actually have a chance of keeping it alive by themselves now.
    Im making this suggestion at this time, because im hoping to get in touch with some of the active clans that can see how it will turn out, and can see that by joining theyll have a better chance of staying alive, afterall what makes the game worth playing is that you can play against other ppl,I know that we still see new ppl in the game, but that im afaraid will be way less in the future, so getting a lot of people to play on the same server on a regularely base will mean imo that people will have fun, but that will also again imo make sure that those people will keep playing et and thereby extend the time the game will last well thats my hope.

After what i can see then your guys also have a nice deal with YCN so yeah your clan would also be one of those trying to get somthing like this going imo, glad to hear im not the only one thinking about this and good luck to you to

@ All
    If what im writing makes any sense at all to you, then just contact me and we can talk more detailed in private

Replies
    Country
    Denmark
    Xfire
    patriotqube
    Steam
    Patriotqube
    Clan
    Wolf-ET4ALL Community
    Just made a post on our forum concerning this, your welcome to read and participate if interested

http://et.qubenet.net/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=4471

Replies
    Country
    Denmark
    Xfire
    patriotqube
    Steam
    Patriotqube
    Clan
    Wolf-ET4ALL Community
    Ok we thought and has decided to see if we can get it going

so this thread should be closed and you should look here --> http://forum.trackbase.net/threads/1...2438#post12438

Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    dssjonny
    Steam
    dssjonny
    Discord
    JoNny#4432
    Clan
    -TB#
    //closed