Page 215 of 394 FirstFirst ... 115165205212213214215216217218225265315 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 3935
    Replies
    Country
    Romania
    Clan
    .DMG|
    Oh, wow, I had no idea that still exist. New servers, some new clan members... looks like I have my work cut out for me. Thanks again, man!

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Steam
    obituary1970
    Clan
    [FBY]
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl@$h~ View Post
    Here is your clanpage
    Thanks!

I have a total n00b question here, I hate to ask it, but how do I set a clan password? I have members who want to join the clan here, but it asks them for the password, and I didn't see any obvious place to set one up. I looked in the forum FAQ and the search but I didn't see a good answer.

Thanks in advance.

Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    dssjonny
    Steam
    dssjonny
    Discord
    JoNny#4432
    Clan
    -TB#
    Well first you can add other members yourself, so they don't have to join and need any password(this is good because you don't need a password to set & you have more security that no one else can join your clan.). Therefore you need to go to your clanpage and then click on the top right on the link 'Edit Members'. Then you can easily add them by just typing in their playername & clicking save.

If you want that they can join theirself by using a password, you need to click the link 'Edit clansettings' on the top right.
    Then you see all the settings you can edit on your clanpage. To set a password you need to scroll a bit down(it is before the clantext),
    and type in a password. click save to save your edited settings(you can disable the password option by leaving this field blank).
    Then you need to give your members the password, they can click the link to join your clan & just need to type in the password.

But like I said, it's more secure to disable password option and just edit the members yourself, because there are always guys which share the password to everyone

Thanks for asking,
    JoNny

Replies
    Xfire
    lolring
    Clan
    DeathKnights
    Nickname : http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mo...fo&idx=3406699
    Clantag : .DK|
    Colorscode :^0.^7DK^0^|
    Clanname : DeathKnights

Quote Originally Posted by .Dk|lolring*| View Post
    Nickname : http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mo...fo&idx=3406699
    Clantag : .DK|
    Colorscode :^0.^7DK^0^|
    Clanname : DeathKnights
    http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=claninfo&cidx=728

Replies
    Xfire
    lolring
    Clan
    DeathKnights
    euhm i whas wrong can you change the colour tag to ^1.^?DK^1|

and how i can change the clan page

thx.

Quote Originally Posted by .Dk|lolring*| View Post
    euhm i whas wrong can you change the colour tag to ^1.^?DK^1|

and how i can change the clan page

thx.
    You can change everything by ur self.
    When u r at clanpage, there should be Your Options panel, click Edit clansettings

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Steam
    obituary1970
    Clan
    [FBY]
    Quote Originally Posted by JoNny View Post
    Well first you can add other members yourself, so they don't have to join and need any password(this is good because you don't need a password to set & you have more security that no one else can join your clan.). Therefore you need to go to your clanpage and then click on the top right on the link 'Edit Members'. Then you can easily add them by just typing in their playername & clicking save.

If you want that they can join theirself by using a password, you need to click the link 'Edit clansettings' on the top right.
    I don't see any "edit settings" or "edit members" buttons or text on my clan page. Not trying to be difficult, I just do not see these options. Maybe when I log in it does not show me these things?

This is what I see: