Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Xfire
    zaintkb
    I have added the new server version to one of my servers: http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mo...info&idx=41681

The next step is for tsp to be logged and other info like whether players are soilder or medic etc and I want the server to be listed as Protocol: ET 2.60b / ET 2.55. It currently lists as only: Protocol: ET 2.60b, how can this be fixed? The server does allow players from 2.55 version to join now but I had to set sv_protocolcheck to "0". The installed binary is et300 and only extra setting currently active is +set net_port_extra 27961 in the command line.
    I'll pm paul in the meanwhile about setting up tsp for my server, but I got no reply yet from my last pm about tsp? I'm sure he's busy though, I'll wait.

Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    dssjonny
    Steam
    dssjonny
    Discord
    JoNny#4432
    Clan
    -TB#
    yea, paul / giriel have to enable it in the cp also, just then it works with player information, e.g. playing as soldier, etc,
    paul is busy atm, so giriel will probably make it soon for you

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Xfire
    zaintkb
    Thx Jonny for the info, the server is up and running correctly with it providing real time information. I guess maybe paul / giriel enabled tsp or it happened auto? Only one question which I saw posted by leader of Uce clan, about the ET 3.00 servers producing a banner asking users to update their client to 2.60. I am not able to find that post by Uce leader, so I have to repeat, can I disable the update banner on this server version, for players who do not know how to update their client or don't want to for some reason?

Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    dssjonny
    Steam
    dssjonny
    Discord
    JoNny#4432
    Clan
    -TB#
    yea, it's enabled now, prob by giriel!
    No you can't
    this is inside of your server .x86 file set-up and this is quite useful, for users who don't know we have this site.
    Hope your questions are answered with that

Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Xfire
    zaintkb
    Hi again, I like the new server version, so I have installed it on another server. Can it be enabled to log TSP aswell please. The servers trackbase page is here: http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mo...info&idx=41598. Do I need to dedicate a private slot for the TSP and stats to work? Thanks.
    Last edited by Zaintkb; 16-08-2012 at 14:56.

Replies
    Country
    Poland
    Clan
    |sFs|
    Hello
    I have a server 2.60b. I installed the patch ET300, I added extra port.Serwer is visible in both versions of the game but players can get version 2.55.
    Server version: ET 3.00 - TB 0.6.6 linux-i386
    Protocol: ET 2.60b only.
    What am I doing wrong or what I did? I would also like to add at a later date TSP but do not know what is needed for that.
    http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mo...info&idx=41508

Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    dssjonny
    Steam
    dssjonny
    Discord
    JoNny#4432
    Clan
    -TB#
    Quote Originally Posted by tapir76 View Post
    Hello
    I have a server 2.60b. I installed the patch ET300, I added extra port.Serwer is visible in both versions of the game but players can get version 2.55.
    Server version: ET 3.00 - TB 0.6.6 linux-i386
    Protocol: ET 2.60b only.
    What am I doing wrong or what I did? I would also like to add at a later date TSP but do not know what is needed for that.
    http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mo...info&idx=41508
    As i understood you want to let users with 2.55 connect to your 2.60b server only, normally you need to delete mp_bin.pk3 , pak1.pk3 , pak2.pk3 from your etmain folder to be able to let users from all versions connect.

If you want to have Real Time Information, you need to contact paul @forum or @xfire (forum: Paul , xfire: trackbase)

Replies
    Country
    Poland
    Clan
    |sFs|
    Ok Thanks

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567