Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Replies
    Country
    Sweden
    Clan
    .$k@

Talking $k@red | $k@MezeusaR:] #FrAGMOVIE by WH-Team

Hello!

Many of You may think we are inactive coz we're not playing much at all, You are wrong. Most of us are everyday on ET just on different nicks. We have ALOT of demos and most of these are around 1 month old. We just don't have time to check them. Today i found some free time so i decited to fresh up our youtube page. I hope You'll now know that we are seriously watching You so better don't whore. Next video comming in a day of two. Be patient & Have fun watching!

Please subscribe!

Replies
    Country
    New Zealand
    Clan
    Pro*
    A pleasure as always
    Not part of trackbase team anymore.
    Please do not report/contact me anymore about trackbase issues.

Replies
    Country
    Sweden
    Clan
    .$k@
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl@$h~ View Post
    A pleasure as always
    Glad to hear

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    lol
    Last edited by Jari; 16-08-2012 at 12:28.

epsi
    lovely vid, well done. Didn't saw such a extremely lowskilled high-rated guy for a long time. ROFL

Can hardly believe its him lal .. he fails at whoring.. saw him playing a normal match as medic lately tho.. he seemed to be able to frag like that as well..

Replies
    Country
    New Zealand
    Clan
    Pro*
    Could be a faker indeed , it would have been great to get sessions to see if they were ranked or not and to see ppm values etc...
    Love the end of the vid , nice presentation
    Not part of trackbase team anymore.
    Please do not report/contact me anymore about trackbase issues.

Replies
    Country
    Sweden
    Clan
    .$k@
    To be honest I've NO IDEA if this sesion got ranked or not. I've received the demo from 'equanimity' and totaly forgot to check lol .

I've uploaded the demo for You so You can check it urself in case You want to sort something out. Here You go: http://www.mediafire.com/?9cmhd85dciqgdzf :]

ADD: Can someone of TB admins or whoever tell me if this got ranked? I did add Mez. to out whore blacklist @whorehunterz.netii.net so if this wasn't ranked, I'm gonna remove it but the movie stay at our channel cuz it rocks lol .

ADD2: Mez's reply under our Movie. I think it may be useful so I'm copying it here.

"Well, yes it is true that i whored this map and a few others but i hope i didn't pissed anyone off as long as i had the playlock on and the session wasn't rated. My current rating has been done without whoring. Maybe you think that i play on beginners because it doesn't show the K/D anymore but in this case you are wrong. You are welcomed to spec me everytime i play. Also i have to admit that you have done a great job so far and i really like how you edited the video, it is really funny. Peace."
    Last edited by Fatal1ty; 4-01-2012 at 11:32.

Replies
    Country
    Belgium
    Clan
    [SLUT]
    Mature reaction, however - I personally don't find it that hard of an XP-boosting matter in this video.
    If a covops loses his disguise when engaging a battle, I personally find it normal that the covops is checking for another new disguise (even if it's not his own kill).

When the covops is deliberately removing his disguise and hops from one uniform to another, that's another matter

I didn't see the whole demo, though (I did see the full video presented here, but I personally don't find it that "xp-boosting" ).

Replies
    Country
    Sweden
    Clan
    .$k@
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl@$h~ View Post
    Could be a faker indeed , it would have been great to get sessions to see if they were ranked or not and to see ppm values etc...
    I've just checked the sessions of last 3 or 4 days. Since the demo was done on FA#2 (messenge bar while demo is loading You can check it urself) and on map Street Night, there are only 2 matches i found.

1. "02.01.'12 19:35" http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mo...o&idx=34288368 (Problem with this session is actually that some players are missing like the one who recorded the demo 'cTRL-equanimity~'. Some other players are missing to)

2. "31.12.'11 23:01" http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mo...o&idx=34162567 (Same thing here. Some players are missing.. well most of them)

So now i've some quetions. Is there a possiblity that TB actually messed up players and don't recognize them all? Is there anything i'm missing? After all this im kinda lost and i've no idea what is going on. The only GOOOD and LOGICAL answer for me is "THE DEMO HAS BEEN MADE BEFORE december 31 2011." What is going on guys? BTW I'm gonna ask Ctrl when the demo has been made. He was offline for 2 days.

HUGE EDIT: The demo has been made (as i though) BEFORE 30 december 2011. I've the exacly date so gonna talk with TB admins maybe they have some logs to check if this got rated. My sources say it has been rated but we all know, i need PROFF.
    Last edited by Fatal1ty; 5-01-2012 at 15:33.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast