Replies
    Country
    United States
    Xfire
    getoffmyscreen
    Clan
    Controlled-Gaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Shagileo View Post
    Mature reaction, however - I personally don't find it that hard of an XP-boosting matter in this video.
    If a covops loses his disguise when engaging a battle, I personally find it normal that the covops is checking for another new disguise (even if it's not his own kill).

When the covops is deliberately removing his disguise and hops from one uniform to another, that's another matter

I didn't see the whole demo, though (I did see the full video presented here, but I personally don't find it that "xp-boosting" ).
    I was there when he was whoring it was not just this map, he went on beginners and did the same, he wanted an xp boost so he went covie and started stealing bodies, how can you say its not whoring when he is poisoned and steals the next body near him and satchels himself? are you kidding me? that is not normal covie-spy-sneaking behavior, that's just nabish and whoring

And FYI, session did get ranked, he was only at 19+ rate, so didn't care really I was just bored when I recorded this, BUT I see I made a mistake cause now he's getting higher in ranks and he is around 20+ or something

*EDIT* Also who would want to fake a 19/20+ rater? I never even heard of this player before, there is better troll material out there, like Sergexe who got faked some days ago, or any of the top 5 or top 10. doubt this is the case of a faker
    Last edited by Mccloud; 5-01-2012 at 15:30.

Replies
    Country
    Belgium
    Clan
    [SLUT]
    Well I wasn't there, so I can't fully judge - I only judge on what I saw and those were my two cents

Replies
    Country
    France
    Clan
    pGm'
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatal1ty View Post

Most of us are everyday on ET just on different nicks.
    Wait are you that "............." guy on wood ?! x)

Replies
    Country
    Romania
    Xfire
    h3x96
    Clan
    -IMG-Clan
    nice vidoe bravo ma

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12