Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Replies
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Xfire
    iammuppet
    Clan
    TeamMuppet
    Agree with Monk, ET is an objective based game but as I read a post by some trackbase guy some time ago, trackbase is a rating site! Kill/Death rating on an objective game is ridiculous but that’s just my opinion, if you want a rating system like this then make it on death match servers, how many death match servers are they and how many play on them?

I appreciate what Paul and the rest have done, providing a resource site and a communal platform for all clans but I do feel that for every positive aspect of the site there is a negative, this site subconsciously encourages everything mention in the previous paragraphs regarding the means that players go to too get rated.

Disable rating on FA#2? Ridiculous! They run their servers how they wish, if people don’t like that then they have another option other than to play on there!

Totally agree with Ryan with respect to that fact more of a problem are cheaters achieving rating and trackbase’s inability or enthusiasm to deal with them!

Doing an admins job on a busy server is not an easy one, we try our best to keep teams even and objective based but this is not always achieved, but we do care and I am sure there is a lot more server admins out there that do also.

Replies
    Country
    France
    Clan
    pGm'
    Yeah but Wood is more playable than FA, on wood you can have good players on both sides,I know this cuz I play a lot there and its not always whoring, cheating , not anymore.
    What sucks now is that even on Wood there is now Adrenaline, what the F**, real players dont need this to frag. I Hope they'll remove it.

Replies
    Country
    Finland
    Xfire
    theonni
    Steam
    theonni
    They do care... I had a 3 months ban for stacking on all F|A servers

(+ trolling)
    But I still like all FA servers and I don't think admins hate me anymore.

Replies
    Country
    Netherlands
    Xfire
    battel4star
    Steam
    battel4star
    Lol, I just LOLLED!
    Since when does rating says something about your real skills?
    Just die-hard playerlock and you already can get 21 rating lolol

Replies
    Country
    United Arab Emirates
    I just like this game a lot

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123