Country
    Denmark
    Xfire
    patriotqube
    Steam
    Patriotqube
    Clan
    Wolf-ET4ALL Community
    Well to me it seems that there are 2 or 3 communities that apparently dosent like eachother, which imo is fair enough, its their bussiness.

whats really annoying is that i have to read about it here in half the threads made on this forum, and that i can see 1 of them is using his status as tb staff to get his points through.

stop this public crap, and take it out in your own backyards.

i visits these forums to see if anything new has come up i can use in our community, not to read about your crap aganst eachother.

imo if someone notices a serverfacade doing what they are accussing, then report to real tb ppl so they can take actions, but do it in a pm.

@Daredevil
    imo when acting on this forum with the title tb staff, you should act like one, and not as a clanowner, always remember what hat your wearing.

my 2,5 cents

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Xfire
    hellreturn
    Clan
    -TB#
    http://forum.trackbase.net/threads/1...ll=1#post11219

I dont know who made the servers or if they can use the names but my guess is that daredevil dont do such childish stuff.
    The first post in topic was regarding me and hence I replied as me. In other topics, I reply as staff but I can't reply as staff when the topic is regarding me and my clan servers.

More or less I don't see it as public crap. Relic had valid point and was just wondering who is doing it and I replied with proof on who is doing it. But then again everyone has different thoughts and opinion.

Replies
    Country
    Belgium
    Clan
    [SLUT]
    The TB forums are also a platform for discussion and debate - if our forum rules are respected and mature reactions take place.

Spamming the boards! ETc|#.Jay.#'s Avatar
    Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    Discord
    ETc|₪.Jay.₪#4322
    Clan
    ETc|Clan
    Quote Originally Posted by ETc|#.Jay.# View Post
    http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mo...info&idx=11514
    block this server plz, they using botnames from my members!

they still using this member http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mo...info&idx=17425
    as a bot in theyre server. Whats wrong with you dri guys? I hope you stop this soon.
    11 kills 88deaths = 0 skill

Replies
    lol

Replies
    now i see why fa has the most players : D

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345