Denmark
    Xfire
    patriotqube
    Steam
    Patriotqube
    Clan
    Wolf-ET4ALL Community
    Quote Originally Posted by mirror View Post
    well i have pretty cool graphic settings in my config and they work pretty cool on every stadart maps and on some others like supply,bremen,radar,delivery etc..... but basicly i can say as 1st that im not such a big nerd to have a new config for every home made shit maps and as 2d if a map wasnt tested on all locations it shouldnt be online what obv means that it has lags and bugs...

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/3308/bug1337f.jpg say hello for an axis guy at this pic on one of locations at this home made shit

ye well made details sadly cant see them haha
    Its quite easy to take others work and then just piss on it, Gerbil did a great job with MT as he also did With Helmsdeep, and all the other MML maps he was involved with

As i said we supplied servers for private testing of both HD and MT where we tested the maps and helped finding bugs, as you can see MT is only as FP3 = first playable 3, which means its not even close to be called a finished map, still its very popular.

Gerbil was working on MT (and his new map Moria which never was released to publics, we uses it sometimes to play LMS on) when real life got in his way so he couldnt finish neither

You should try and logon to a server running Helmsdeep and look at the gfx works there, its awesome, also in his lotr maps he aimed to have a start where it was open so the snipers etc also could play, and after first barrier was breach it was ment to be intensive face to face fighing, which is the reason you dont have that many routes, you simply has to fight your way to the obj as a team

So what have you done for the ET Community that makes you such an expert in whats good and whats not?

oh and btw all maps ecxept the standard ones has been released in beta with failures............................

ps. another note, radar isnt that a standardmap? which btw was the map that made all players back then asking for the drawfoliage cvar
    Last edited by Patriot; 16-12-2011 at 11:55.

Replies
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Xfire
    drguinness
    Clan
    ETc
    Quote Originally Posted by mirror View Post

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/3308/bug1337f.jpg say hello for an axis guy at this pic on one of locations at this home made shit

ye well made details sadly cant see them haha
    sum details

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/5010/bug1337flol.jpg

Replies
    Country
    Poland
    Xfire
    dragonji
    Steam
    dragonji
    Clan
    sKy-e
    One of the greatest maps ever

Playable with and without double jump.

Clanpage || --------------------------------------------------------------------- || sKy.eSports Clan

Replies
    Country
    Belgium
    Clan
    [SLUT]
    I'm dieing to see his Moria map, sadly it's not available for public
    I bet it's a masterpiece

Replies
    Country
    Denmark
    Xfire
    patriotqube
    Steam
    Patriotqube
    Clan
    Wolf-ET4ALL Community
    Quote Originally Posted by Shagileo View Post
    I'm dieing to see his Moria map, sadly it's not available for public
    I bet it's a masterpiece
    well its handsom, but it isnt made so you can put it out there as a fp1, no gameplay is built in, and it has some nasty gfx glitches, not enough spawns etc etc

but its fun to play lms on as its very nice and the big halls with those crazy stairs are just hilarious

Replies
    Country
    France
    Clan
    pGm'
    Playable without double jump but I love trickjumping in this map on Jaymod, so much tricks you can do!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12