Country
    France
    Xfire
    dav4ndal
    Clan
    *dA

Mortal Kombat

Hello,

I personnaly inaugurate those news part, and wanted to talk about the new Mortal Kombat 9, out since 2011.

I just bought it on xbox360 and i'm lovin' it. It's nice and also hard. I mean final boss in history is a bit annoying.

Do you guys & girls play it ? know about it or wanted to know things about this new opus ?
    I almost finished. Tryed almost all mods with friends. 2vs2 is pretty nice mods.

I had Mortal Kombat 3 on Sega : Mega Drive, so almost 15 years later i got this new one. Sames sensations, with perfect gameplay, like the origins. Well if you like this kind of game, which is sure not like it , i think you should try it

This new MK 9 is bloody enought and got good graphism. Any questions, videoss or things to add ?

Manu.

Ps: MK theme ftw
    Leader of the Deadly Aces Community

Replies
    It's an old thread but Imma post here anyway. Mortal Kombat 9 was amazing, it was more difficult than MKX and the story was more enjoyable. I kinda disliked the fact that you can only play Liu Kang and Kung Lao only on versus but oh well. Can't wait for MKXI now.

Quote Originally Posted by Apeboi View Post
    It's an old thread but Imma post here anyway. Mortal Kombat 9 was amazing, it was more difficult than MKX and the story was more enjoyable. I kinda disliked the fact that you can only play Liu Kang and Kung Lao only on versus but oh well. Can't wait for MKXI now.
    I recommend to you MORTAL KOMBAT XL and you see the differents and game is so more enjoyable to other older versions and i have never played fighting games before and I've heard that Mortal Kombat is the hardest one to start with, but damn, it was worth it. I remember the fighting games with strange sounds and very poor graphics, but this is something different. The graphics and audio is amazing, fatalities are one of the most brutal things I experienced in game industry. This game has even campaign that have interesting plot. I can't refer to it's predessecors, but if you never played fighting games before, it's a good game to start your adventure with them

Replies
    Country
    Lithuania
    Anyone excited for the new Mortal Kombat 11? As a lifetime fan of the series, I definitely have mine pre-ordered already!
    Last edited by Pharad; 6-05-2019 at 08:20.

Replies
    Country
    France
    Xfire
    dav4ndal
    Clan
    *dA
    Wow people answered me eventually !
    I got MK11 on xbox one and it is better than X tbh
    Leader of the Deadly Aces Community