Netherlands
    Xfire
    trackbase
    Steam
    trackbase
    Clan
    tb.

Trackbase is looking for new staff!

Over the last period the activity and development iterations from our side dropped significantly. We now want to give a new boost to TB, servicing our users well and get activity started like never before! We'll need some new fresh troops for that, and that's why we need you!

We're currently looking for 2 to 3 additions to our awesome team. There are a few requirements to join, which are the following: we do not have a strict age limit, but 18+ is preferred. You'll also need to have decent understandable English. If we have multiple applicants and we're in doubt which one to pick, the ones with fluent English will be preferred. We're not simply looking for support staff at the moment. This means that if you're just applying to register clans or do rate transfers, we'll not take you in. We also need to be able to contact you. Therefore, if you haven't got xFire, there will not be a chance for you to join our team. Apparently you need to be active as well. If that's not given, there's no sense in applying. But we look forward to hear from you.

What we need at the moment is talents Preferably graphics artists, people with knowledge of user interfaces and other personal that can make some fancy shit. If this doesn't suit you directly, not a problem! We're also looking for writers for tutorials, content contributers and checkers. This will require some smarty brains, so if you have know how to edit an image to resize it, know what a zip file is and have some dedication, you have a chance! If you think you have anything special that could bring you into the team, please attach that to your application.

Cya on the fields soldier!
    With love

Paul & Staff
    Last edited by JoNny; 7-09-2014 at 18:05.

Spamming the boards! [NNC]Krieger's Avatar
    Replies
    Country
    Spain
    Xfire
    krieger102
    Steam
    patrick180999
    Clan
    *RD* Rubber Ducks (FarCry)
    I cannot, I want but you say : 18+
    I can speak: German, English, Spain(Catalán/Castallano).

What did you mean with : people with knowledge of user interfaces and other personal that can make some fancy shit.
    In the ET webpage theres a Toturial Button with Tutorials but for FarCry not soo this is not useable: We're also looking for writers for tutorials.
    Resize a image? Using photoshop: so if you have know how to edit an image to resize it.
    Zip/Rar file? lol, all the people uses zips/rar files: know what a zip file is.

Kr!eger

Replies
    Country
    Germany
    Xfire
    dssjonny
    Steam
    dssjonny
    Discord
    JoNny#4432
    Clan
    -TB#
    Hi Krieger,
    thanks for your interest.

Quote Originally Posted by [NNC]Krieger View Post
    What did you mean with : people with knowledge of user interfaces and other personal that can make some fancy shit.
    That's more developer-based. So if you haven't heard anything of it yet, no matter, you may have other things that can put you into our priority list.

Quote Originally Posted by [NNC]Krieger View Post
    In the ET webpage theres a Toturial Button with Tutorials but for FarCry not soo this is not useable: We're also looking for writers for tutorials.
    We're also looking for people who are not only working for one game but would cover everything in general. If that's not the case, you still have chances if you convince us about yourself.

Replies
    Country
    Poland
    Steam
    bossiket
    Clan
    TSB
    I have 17 years
    Speaking after: Polish, English and German. A person who speaks Polish can be very useful
    I am active much sed on xfire, ts, forums ... I like of helping as soon as I can. Know much about many things

Replies
    Xfire
    jhonny54321
    Clan
    =F|A=

Smile Application for TB staff

Name: Jhonny/Shinobi
    xfire: jhonny54321

Experience:
    Although I am not active on this forum, I am quite active on the forum of my clan (and a bit active on the forum of Silent Mod). Made around +1000 post (no spam posts -> not my thing) in various sections in +-1 year and these are only the ones that are visible for non members (joined the forum in 2012, but I really kicked it off in June 2013). Next to that together with few people of my community we organize monthly events for ET that we promote on this website for which we are very grateful.

Language:
    I can write fluently in Dutch and in English or so I make myself believe . Have some passive knowledge of German and French. And speak some obscure languages very well . . . although I have noticed that there are not that many players that speak them.

IT-Knowledge:
    I have some knowledge (basic) of Python, know how to zip files , but above all have a great desire to learn all sorts of IT related skills, no matter the name of the game. Oh and I am currently studying Electronics at an evening school (second semester), but the courses are still of theoretical nature. They will gradually shift it during the following semesters to the more practical side of things.

Reason for wanting to join TB staff:
    For ET-players TB is the place to be when one wants to check some servers/ look up players/check forums for. I really like what you guys do here and would like to help you expand it further (as you intend) so that all other gamers and gaming communities playing various games, might benefit from it and not only limited to ET/Farcry.

Replies
    Country
    Belgium
    Clan
    .LeX|Clan
    Hey,
    I want to help Trackbase. But im 14j old my english is not so bad. Im every day online. I have make one topic in the ' tutorial ' zone.
    Hope i get accepted.

See ya.

Replies
    Country
    United States
    Clan
    /XT/XTREMETERRITORY/XT/
    I'm a little bit rough around the edges but with a little polish could be of some use to you. I learned everything I know about modding through reverse engineering and trial and error. I didn't have anyone to show me how it all works, and then I found a little program called pakscape. That little program opened my eyes and for once I understood how everything fit into place. I'v always been willing to help in anyway I can when it comes to Wolfenstein. If I can be of any assistance then I.m all in.

Replies
    Country
    Poland
    Name: forum - mazak, game - |Ps|Narkotyk:]
    Internship in the game: 9 years
    Server Admin: =Polskie|Swiry|=
    Experience: creation servers to et from scratch, websites from scratch, writing the scripts lua, animated menus the game, voicechats and much more.

Results of my work can be found on the server: 79.133.192.44:27991 or website: www.polskieswiry.pl

Replies
    Country
    Poland
    Steam
    c1ique
    Clan
    ETc|
    Hello there! I think that the Tracbase Staffs know me better or worse or just by sight.
    So, IRL my name's Daniel, I'm 19 yo and I'm from Poland. I am interested in girls, football (for USA - soccer), music (mostly hip-hop - Eminem etc.), psychology and english language (in October I start studying English Philology). Actually I'm chill out cause of holidays
    IN-GAME I'm c1ick or CLiCKNESS, I have about 5 years experience in W:ET. I've been in a few nice and skilled clans (eyd, cC, p4f) and also I had my own - tE. THE END was one of the best clans in TB history. We had 1st place in Rating Rank and in Trackbase Skill Points Rank. We also had a silEnT and ETPro servers so I have some experience in that field Actually tE is closed and I just joined cTRL. Controlled Gaming is an immortal clan imho. They are in the TOP10 clans on TB since I can remember Really, BIG respect to this guys.
    What's more? I'm a really active person. Play ET almost every day. Checking Trackbase EVERY DAY (if I have do not access to do it by computer, I check it by mobile phone ).
    Hmmm, my IT-Knowledge? I think it's not bad. Of course I can change image size, type of image (from .png to .jpg etc.), also I can make some pictures by GIMP (something like that: http://imageshack.com/a/img713/5641/18sf.jpg or like that: https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/89...0/138/2o7y.png).
    I'm mature, calm and helpful person, always willing to help.
    Why I'd like to join? I want to help you guys. As I see, Trackbase is not that popular like in the past. Also I'm really active so I could help people when you are inactive and vice versa. I think that our cooperation would pan out very well.
    I hope you like my "application"
    If you have any questions, ask here, PM, Xfire, Gadu-Gadu, or by e-mail: daniel1124@op.pl

Kind regards,
    c1ick

EDIT: I have to add that I know soooo much about Trackbase Rating and Trackbase Skill Points cause in the past I used to play for it. Know how to bug it (not using ofc), how to calculating etc. I would venture to say that I know (almost) everything about rate and tsp.

EDIT no.2: Of course I could write tutorials about ET (in polish and english language). In the past I have written several tutorials (e.g: how to install ET, how to make an etkey, how to make an account on Trackbase and Splatterladder, how to reserve nickname etc.)
    Here are few tutorials by myself:
    - HOW TO INSTALL W:ET
    - HOW TO MAKE AN ACCOUNT ON TRACKBASE AND SPLATTERLADDER
    - HOW TO SAVE OUR XP WHEN WE WANT TO REINSTALL W:ET (NQ MOD)
    - HOW TO MAKE A COLORFUL NICKNAME
    - HOW TO MAKE A BINDS
    These tutorials were written in Polish language but it's not problem for me to translate it to English
    ALSO I could make a forum or website - in the past I have made some webistes and forums for THE END. Love working with HTML.
    Last edited by c1ick; 11-09-2014 at 13:44.
    steam id: c1ique

Replies
    Xfire
    tjimboo
    Clan
    Deathrowinmates
    gl paul

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast