PDA

View Full Version : The forum look

christmaspwns
28-10-2010, 11:52
I'd like to bring some attention to the forum look. I think most of us agree, that it needs a huge update (by colors & posting markers).

Everytime I check the forum over here, I don't see any differences where there has been made a new post or where the old posts are. Paul told me the "image things" get a little bit "darker" than it normally is. I've been seriously trying to see the differences, but I can't see any lol. Don't know if more people have this...

Some nice update would be nice !

Paul
28-10-2010, 13:27
I'd like to bring some attention to the forum look. I think most of us agree, that it needs a huge update (by colors & posting markers).

Everytime I check the forum over here, I don't see any differences where there has been made a new post or where the old posts are. Paul told me the "image things" get a little bit "darker" than it normally is. I've been seriously trying to see the differences, but I can't see any lol. Don't know if more people have this...

Some nice update would be nice !

Soon to expect :D

Paul
28-10-2010, 16:51
I'm working on it all at the moment, something went wrong and the style is set back to default again :(

Expect it to be totally fixed soon enough :)

christmaspwns
28-10-2010, 19:38
Alright, nice paulie!

regards,
pro*que pasa?

Adrian
28-10-2010, 20:00
Was a nice one doe :)