PDA

View Full Version : Qubenet is BACK!!!!!!!!!!

Patriot
28-10-2011, 09:56
After a few hectic Months where we had to change our IP's on all our servers, and having problems getting that done, all our server was closed for a period, But Now im proud to say that we are back in Business and that youll soon be hearing and noticing Us again on the ET Scene.

We are 1 of the absolutely oldest ET Clans around, and We are planning on keeping it that Way :)

So We are Inviting You All to stop by and pay a visit on 1 of our Servers and have a few games with Us

*=QGC=* Silent FUN XPS --> http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=serverinfo&idx=41501
ET2.55+ - 24 slots - Mapvoting - Standard and Custom Maps - Silent 0.5.2 - FF On - 12 bots that will disappear when ppl connects

*=QGC=* NoDownload XPs --> http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=serverinfo&idx=32143
ET2.55+ - 30 slots - Objective - Standard Maps - Jaymod 2.20 and EnhMod 1.0.9e - FF Off - 10 bots that will disappear when ppl connects

*=QGC=* NoQuarter FUN XPS --> http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=serverinfo&idx=32131
ET2.60b - 30 slots - Mapvoting - Standard and Custom Maps - NoQuarter 1.2.9 - FF On - 10 bots that will disappear when ppl connects

*=QGC=* ETPub FUN XPS --> http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=serverinfo&idx=40475
ET2.55+ - 30 slots - Mapvoting - Standard and Custom Maps - ETPub 1.0.0 - FF On - 10 bots that will disappear when ppl connects

*=QGC=* JayMod FUN XPS --> http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=serverinfo&idx=41506
ET2.55+ - 30 slots - Objective - Standard and Custom Maps - Jaymod 2.20 and EnhMod 1.0.9e - FF Off - 10 bots that will disappear when ppl connects

*=QGC=* Sniper Palace XPSave --> http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=serverinfo&idx=33730 (http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=serverinfo&idx=33730)
ET2.55+ - 24 slots - Objective - Custom Sniper Maps - Jaymod 2.20 and EnhMod 1.0.9e - FF Off - 12 bots that will disappear when ppl connects

*=QGC=* Public ETPro --> http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=serverinfo&idx=32144
ET2.60b - 24 slots - Objective - Standard and Custom Maps - ETPro 3.2.6 - FF On - TZ-AC On

Those are our Public W:ET Servers, All are Welcome to Play there, No Cheating Allowed Tho

We Are Also Recruting So if you want to help out with controlling and admining those servers and having fun while doing it, then we most likely have a space for you :)

As can be seen here on our Trackbase sites we also have a few servers in other games --> http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=claninfo&cidx=214

Remember A Qubenet you dont know is simply a good Mate you just havent met Yet ;)

Have fun all

tOrM
29-10-2011, 23:52
gl iceman quebenet :P

anurag007
30-10-2011, 10:06
good luck with your clan

Dookie
30-10-2011, 17:26
gl guys with clan :)

Patriot
31-10-2011, 08:45
Thanks guys :)

and just for the guys that might wanna have a game with us, we are usually on the Silent server ip 81.91.242.31:27967 to play

Spl@$h~
31-10-2011, 19:08
Glad to hear that , always nice to see old clans coming back .
Good luck man :)

mrmuppet
31-10-2011, 19:37
Glad to hear that , always nice to see old clans coming back .
Good luck man :)

Same here.

Patriot
8-11-2011, 11:52
Update

Im glad to Announce that Qubenet Gaming Clan has Merged with Deadly Bullets

The result of this is that Deadly Bullets will shutdown their forum and Servers and Play as Qubenet Members on the Servers mentioned in initial post

So We are now even more people looking for some good games on our servers, so feel free to stop by and have some :)

Go Get Some!!!!!

Patriot
18-11-2011, 12:06
We have now started a Sniper Server --> http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=serverinfo&idx=33730

Check it out :)

Still Recruiting

Only Requirements we want is activity and a sense of humour :)

Patriot
30-11-2011, 08:57
no active ppl here with a sense of humour? ;)

Jade|Qubenet
30-11-2011, 20:10
Nope! :P

Shagileo
30-11-2011, 21:16
What is this thing called... "humor" :bandit: ... and how much does it cost?

redds
1-12-2011, 12:16
its funny a bit, u hav about 33 members and every single of ur many servers are empty almuost 24/7

what for do ur clan need srvs when clan members play on fa & others...

Patriot
1-12-2011, 12:57
its funny a bit, u hav about 33 members and every single of ur many servers are empty almuost 24/7

what for do ur clan need srvs when clan members play on fa & others...

well we have around 20 active members and 1 that tries to be a rating guy yeah he is on fa alot thats true
but other than that im pretty sure we play mostly on our servers and concentrating on the silent server for the time beeing, the other servers are there for those that wanna play some different games from time to time.

remember all our servers are new which means they havent been running that long, and with alot of our members beeing kinda awol recently because of exams and stuff like that well they appears empty quite alot.

thats the stuff that happens when rl interfers on your gaming time ;)

and the question on why we need svrs? well we have them because many of us has been together from when the game was released and we like to have the opportunity to play what we like when we like it, thats maybe stupid, but thats how we have it.

The servers also show our name, so nomatter if you like, dislike or dont care about Qubenet you will see the name from time to time ;)

dont think ive seen you nick before mate, but your welcome to visit us when you see us online, could be fun.

greetings Patriot :)

Jade|Qubenet
6-12-2011, 08:26
I only play on our servers. Mostly the No Quarter (SeXyBuNnY) and Silent (JaDe*), but I play on all our servers. Our servers may not be as populated as others, but they are fun to play on and all our members are veterans in this game and a great group of people to hang out with. Like Patriot said we still enjoy playing ET together and its nice to have servers to call home. I for one was one of those members where real life took me away for a bit, when your unemployed and cant find work for 2 years, well there is no budget for internet and gaming.

As Long as ET is still around, Qubenet will have servers up and running :)

Dookie
10-12-2011, 08:59
hey hey hey :)

Jari
11-12-2011, 13:30
Goodluck with it again, Qubenet was a nice clan and had a nice server(:

Patriot
15-12-2011, 12:32
thanks for the nice words :)

Patriot
2-07-2012, 12:08
Ok first post updated with Current servers

Silent server just updated to 0.5.2

We are still recruiting so if you need a nice place to be, come visit

Patriot
18-07-2012, 13:34
Tonight we hope we can fill our Updated and improved silEnT server, we will ourselves be there, and hope that some of you guys/girls will pay us a visit :)

http://api.trackbase.net/sig_server/81.91.242.31:27967/et.png

This server is to be considered Our Mainserver and it is therefor important for Us that the setup is exactly what we want, and we are ofcourse also hoping that there are others with a preference like Us ;)

Facts about Server

Version : et3.00 from Trackbase possible for all versions to connect
Mod : silEnT 0.5.2
Slots : 40
Punkbuster : No
Gamestyle 6 aka Mapvoting - Server will only show small maps when few ppl on and big maps if many people are on
Friendly Fire : ON
Doublejump : OFF - there are 2 exceptions which is explained later
Ranks on the server - There are 10 public ranks that gives access to some extra nonadmin commands :) all ranks shown here --> http://et.qubenet.net/page.php?p=serverranks promotion to public ranks happens automatic when XP for that level has been reached
Maps on the server : There is a blend of the most common and popular standard and Custom maps
Rules on Server : Trickjumping Allowed, Spawn- and Teamkilling Not allowed - preferably English in main - Cheating not Allowed - Spawnkilling allowed - Selfkill allowed (you will however be shown as a chicken in mainchat if you do it infight, and xp will be given to your opponent)
Maps with Special Settings :
Baserace which has a higher speed, lower gravity, doublejump and Panzerwar enabled
Cortex which has doublejump enabled
Teamspeak 3 :
Yes - connect to "et.qubenet.net"

As a footnote, we are no longer looking for other clans to form a Community with, turned out there was no real interest in it, so Qubenet will keep staying as a clan only :) Like we have been in the past 9 Years

We will however in the near future ( if I can get that damned site to work) start working on setting some sort of tournaments Up (mostly etpro)

Spl@$h~
18-07-2012, 19:41
Baserace which has a higher speed, lower gravity, doublejump and Panzerwar enabled

tested baserace on your server and i enjoyed a lot !
Very nice settings !

Ruben0s
18-07-2012, 21:36
Goodluck!

I really hope for you that your hard work will pay off.

Patriot
19-07-2012, 12:51
tested baserace on your server and i enjoyed a lot !
Very nice settings !

Thanks mate and im working on the other thing we talked about :) just going abit silent with it for now

Goodluck!

I really hope for you that your hard work will pay off.

Thanks mate really appreciated

@All

We had a great evening on the server, actually we managed to get 14 of our own clan on it and quite a few pubplayers also :)
real nice beeing on ts3 with ppl while fooling around on server :)

again this is now official our mainserver so when qubes are online it will most likely be on that server, hope to meet some of you there at 1 point

hf all :)

Patriot
25-07-2012, 12:42
we will repeat the success from last week

So tonight around 19h00 UK Time we Invite you all to log on to the 81.91.242.31:27967 silEnt Server and have some matches

Server is now built so it will fit the needs for most of us Qubes :).

- It has a bunch of great maps
- it has an autopromotion system that set pubplayers to their correct funlevels depending on their XP
- it has FF on
- It has only Doublejump on Baserace and Cortex, not on the rest of the maps
- it has Panzerwar on baserace, Baserace will know only be shown in votelist when 20+ ppl are on the server
- It has a working guid system
- it has mapvoting enabled, where big maps will only be shown if many ppl are on, like Minas will only be seen if there are more than 20 ppl on the server
- ETpro hitsounds
- No extra Skin- or Soundpack, only hitsounds
- Spawnkilling Allowed
- Trick Jump Allowed

So hopefully we will see you all there

ibunforgiven
26-07-2012, 07:31
how i wish your main server was not silent but et pro.than teamspeak would make sense and talking in game as well and when winning and objective done how good u would feel :P.i dont get it why et pro publis so few compared to jaymod/silent,just cause et pro is harder or why?

p.s. again whining bout things i already whined,but from a guy that played jaymod for 3 years ,i just can t stop thinkin why da hell i wasted 3 years on jaymod when i could have been real pro now on the only mode that is played in competitions.you guys all love frag movies,and i m not talking bout those silly movies made by some rating teams on f|a servers,i m talkin bout real frag movies,which are made in...?

Dragonji
26-07-2012, 13:20
how i wish your main server was not silent but et pro.than teamspeak would make sense and talking in game as well and when winning and objective done how good u would feel :P.i dont get it why et pro publis so few compared to jaymod/silent,just cause et pro is harder or why?
The reason is simple, there is not enough pro players who would play on publics.

ibunforgiven
26-07-2012, 14:04
The reason is simple, there is not enough pro players who would play on publics.

cause so many jaymod/silent many of this guys/girls don t even know about et pro.not that i have time to do such a crazy thing,but if i would pick 10 random populated non et pro servers and ask around bout et pro i m sure many never heard bout it,or they heard but never tried it.this ideea ,which imo is wrong,that jaymod and silent are "fun mods" and et pro is strictly for "pro s" is one of the dumbest ideeas promoted in et.

for example i watch forums of this clan called prz clan,they have server parazit called,and i read it often,few days ago there was one of the admins from esl who posted about romanian cup 3on3,just to promote it and get more players,one of the guys from prz replied smt like:"
we are married,old guys,with jobs etc etc and dont have time to be serious in order to play et pro and have a chance on it."so yea,many guys are older than me,and stuff and they use this as an excuse also the fact that they think they have to be "serious",so i think that this is a bad ideea to have in mind,that et pro can t be fun ,pubs or wars,that et pro u need to be serious to play it and have a chance to win(perhaps on wars but on pubs?) .now u would ask me why should i play et pro in fun mode,when i can have same amount of fun in silent/jaymod/nq? i notice some jaymod clans tries to make war teams,but from my experience i can tell u is hard,and very poor chances this will succeed.i know from my experience,and other clans.once u started on a road and u have 90 procent of the ppl going on that road,to take another one without loosing them is hard.

well the reason is,and i think is kinda extreme and u have to be bald to make this,is that if u would populate et pro public servers,u might in time make some of the players be interested in wars as well.which would increase the level of competition player,wich would in the end help the comunity survive better and longer ,which in the end would keep et more alive.jaybird had a remarcable comeback last year when he released jaymod 220 but take a look not so many jaymod 220 servers are populated,also nq had dropped a lot popularity since silent,is like in real life with the tech every time smt new appears ppl run like headless chickens to grab the new stuff.this will happen with silent mod sooner or later too,unless there will be no more new mods developed for et.so why not stick to smt old school that has a chance to last trough time?

also the rating players:now this is beyond my imagination and power of understanding.they "work hard" to keep rating up,they make frag movies,which imo are lame,they basically doing the same thing that u must do in competition games and that is ...win.most of them are what is called rambo medics that s true,but if they would use their potential in a simple fun 6on6 match,i think that it would be more good.

f|a,lost soldiers,even uce guys(that admire for so many maps),take this ideea in consideration,although i m sure none of you will even think bout it:turn your most populated servers in et pro servers for 24 hours only and see what s happening.ask people around how they felt,they will probably whine in the begining but they might like it in the end.

Dragonji
26-07-2012, 14:41
ETPro is not promoted as a "fun mod" because it lacks a lot of features that "fun mods" have and because of this it's really difficult to set up a "fun ETPro server".

1 example: ETPro doesn't have any admin system (shrubbot). And everybody knows that ETAdmin_Mod or Lua addons aren't "real" admin systems.

ibunforgiven
26-07-2012, 15:20
ETPro is not promoted as a "fun mod" because it lacks a lot of features that "fun mods" have and because of this it's really difficult to set up a "fun ETPro server".

1 example: ETPro doesn't have any admin system (shrubbot). And everybody knows that ETAdmin_Mod or Lua addons aren't "real" admin systems.

why u need real admin systems?what ppl want power or what?

Dragonji
26-07-2012, 16:01
You don't understand. A public server cannot be administrated properly w/o a good admin system (such as shrubbot).

ibunforgiven
26-07-2012, 16:09
than how are hirntot,nexus ,and other publics administrate properly?

Dragonji
26-07-2012, 16:19
Well, as you can see on the previous page, I wrote it's "difficult", not "impossible".

ibunforgiven
26-07-2012, 16:27
Well, as you can see on the previous page, I wrote it's "difficult", not "impossible".

i m sorry but i think i m missing smt with this difficult.

Patriot
4-08-2012, 00:06
Wow :)

Forgiven i used to play on etpro only. In a matter of fact we have an etpro public tzac server running right now, with cool maps and settings, its empty :) always is, i just cant bear to shut it down.

the first 6 years Qubenet was around all our servers where etpro, we used ref or even etadmin mod to control them. ;)

anyway the pro ppl idling on crossfire.nu or irc wont or only rarely plays pub servers, we in Qube dont have a scrimteam atm, working on it, but nothing yet.

If you look at our silent server you will see that in most parts it is like the etpro servers, our rules shows that, ofc the gameplay and hitboxes etc etc is different.

We not only allow spawnkilling we encourage it, which i have to admit has cost us a lot of new players when they are ragequitting :)

anyway, that server is almost perfect for our likings :)

now we just needs to get a few ppl on

ibunforgiven
4-08-2012, 03:11
my name is unforgiven not forgiven :D

your et pro server is empty because your members are on the silent.get your peeps ,and tell them to move their buts on the et pro server,and i guarantee u ,it will fill up fast,cause ppl ussually check here on tb,or on splashdamage,or simply on tz website for populated et pro servers.

number 2:making the et pro team for u guys would also be damn easy,if your members would have interes in et pro.i m avii,btw

i m sorry but u used to play et pro only,i believe u.but what about wars,making tacs talking to people on ts3,making fun,etc etc?did u made all this?cause to be honest,i m bored from jaymod/silent/nq cause of:stupid rules,fights over admin levels,cheaters that u have to waste your time to record and debate with the other members if they are cheaters or not,wasting time for what?

i rather get 5 people and play a 6on6,or exercise my aim on pub.if i m wasting hours of my life with a video game,why da hell should i not at least be good at that game?i can t be good or recognized in the comunity as a silent/jaymodder.nor that i think any1() give a rat ass on the so called rating players.(simple proove that rating movies on you tube got not even a quarter popularity as the frag et pro movies,from any time )

Patriot
4-08-2012, 11:43
i m sorry but u used to play et pro only,i believe u.but what about wars,making tacs talking to people on ts3,making fun,etc etc?did u made all this?cause to be honest,i m bored from jaymod/silent/nq cause of:stupid rules,fights over admin levels,cheaters that u have to waste your time to record and debate with the other members if they are cheaters or not,wasting time for what?

Sorry for name f**kup :)

yeah we played lots of scrims and quite a few official wars --> http://clanbase.ggl.com/claninfo.php?cid=697373&wars=1

registered in 2004 :) but stopped playing wars late 2008 or early 2009, we still have a few scrimming through irc but nothing serious anymore

but yes i do remember the late nights on irc and scrimming 4 or 5 matches was fun, back then :) wife, work and kids tells me that it wouldnt be fun for me now :D

ibunforgiven
4-08-2012, 14:37
so,as i suspected,age ,family and job are the reasons why u dropped off.well thanks god,in my house i m the master:D

your kids telling u it won t be fun?i think u should start introduce the et pro to your kids,take them with u on ts3 and play wars together with them.u know ,u make adults by shaping them when they young.and maybe even your wife,should probably drop the kitchen off for a time and take some games :P

maybe is time u come back.1 or 2 days per week u can play at least 1 game.nobody gonna kill u 4 that

come now on bio,add me on xfire ronaldix,and u can find me on irc #zentex

Patriot
4-08-2012, 17:29
haha thx for offer mate but il have to decline :)

Im not really interested in scrimming anymore, and after around 4 years off pub play, i dont have the nessecary skills either :)

So il concentrate on keeping our servers running as usual and have the od game on 1 off them from time to time.

[DIABOLIK]$mart
4-08-2012, 18:28
Hi all, yeahhh same for me, my skills some years ago were much better, should build a server for 40+old only xD
Children beginning game at 10, is now at 13 twice better than me ... grrrr
We will die one day, but not ET ! Ooops xD
:ninja:

ibunforgiven
4-08-2012, 19:47
$mart;16326']Hi all, yeahhh same for me, my skills some years ago were much better, should build a server for 40+old only xD
Children beginning game at 10, is now at 13 twice better than me ... grrrr
We will die one day, but not ET ! Ooops xD
:ninja:

let s make public oldies with tzac on ,so no fights over cheating,or let s find 6 like us,5 +back up and start to face this kiddos

Phun
5-08-2012, 22:03
Whahaa, good luck Qubenet and Patriot!

I wish you guys the best with recruiting!

Patriot
5-08-2012, 23:24
Whahaa, good luck Qubenet and Patriot!

I wish you guys the best with recruiting!

Thanks mate :)

ibunforgiven
6-08-2012, 00:28
patriot i know guys very old that still play et pro.skill can be reconquered.all u need to do is just to be determined

Patriot
20-08-2012, 14:56
Qubenet Main Server which is our silEnT Server has been Updated
http://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/81.91.242.31:27967/b_560_95_1.png (http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/81.91.242.31:27967/)

Here are the new Details
ET Version : 2.55+
Mod : silEnT 0.5.2
Slots: 40
Bots: 10 they will leave when ppl joins a team
Gamestyle 6 aka Mapvoting
Friendly Fire: ON
DoubleJump: OFF Can be voted for in Votelist will last a map
Soundpack: only etpro hitsounds and spreesounds
Lua-addons:
- Autopromotion.lua = Gives people levels depending on their XP, there are 9 Public levels and each of them gives a few extra !funcommands
- Connect.lua = Gives a greeting to people that connects to the server and tells from which Country they are
- Advancedvoting.Lua = ads alot of new features to vote for, ppl can now vote for Botwar, where humans will be put on 1 site and bots on the other site (ratio atm is 5 bots pr human), its also possible to vote for Doublejump, Panzerwar, Speedmode, Flymode, Knifewar, Riflewar, Sniperwar, numbers of bots can be adjusted or completely removed and alot of other features.

Maps:
Normal rotation is goldrush, supplydepot2, oasis, caen2, radar, adlernest, snatch3 and battery

Maps to vote for are: 1944_Nordwind2, 2tanks_171, baserace, braundorf_final, bremen_final, cortexbeta, dubrovnik_final, erdenberg_b2, et_beach, et_mor3_night_final, frostbite, GA_El_kef, glider_250, graverob_b1, heli_m1, heli_m2, industry2_final, italyfp2, lighthouse, missile_b3, mlb_egypt, mml_helmsdeep_b4, mml_minastirtih_fp3, pirates, purefrag, reactor_final, rustflags2, saberpeak_final, sos_secret_weapon, sp_delivery_te, steelplant2, tc_base, UJE_00, v2_factory, v2base, venice_ne4 and Warbell

Maps are divided into sizes so with only few ppl on the server small maps will be shown in votelist and with many people on the server large maps will be shown.

If you are looking for a Clan or just want to be in a place where people are treated with respect and admins just wanna have fun, well then pay us a visit. You can also come visit us on our website http://et.qubenet.net

Patriot
4-09-2012, 14:57
Qubenet ETPro Server has been Updated

http://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/81.91.242.31:27960/b_560_95_1.png (http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/81.91.242.31:27960/)

Here are the new Details
ET Version : 2.60b
Mod : ETPro 3.2.6
Slots: 24
Bots: No
Gamestyle 3 aka Stopwatch
Friendly Fire: ON
Add-on: Etadmin_mod 0.2.9 for levels, killsprees etc
TZ-AC: Off
Maps:
Rotation is Adlernest, Supply, Frostbite, TC Base, ET Ice, SP Delivery Te, Goldrush Te, Radar, Bremen b3 and Missile b3

If you are looking for a Clan or just want to be in a place where people are treated with respect and admins just wanna have fun, well then pay us a visit. You can also come visit us on our website http://et.qubenet.net

Patriot
5-09-2012, 21:20
Remember to have a testrun on our pro server, who knows you might even likes it ;)

Patriot
13-11-2012, 14:49
Qubenet Main Server which is our silEnT Server has been Updated
http://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/81.91.242.31:27967/b_560_95_1.png (http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/81.91.242.31:27967/)

Here are the new Details
ET Version : 3.00 TB = UPDATED
Mod : silEnT 0.6.1 = UPDATED
Slots: 40
Bots: 10 they will leave when ppl joins a team
Gamestyle 6 aka Mapvoting
Friendly Fire: OFF can be voted to ON in votelist
DoubleJump: OFF Can be voted for in Votelist will last a map
Lua-addons:
- Autopromotion.lua = Gives people levels depending on their XP, there are 9 Public levels and each of them gives a few extra !funcommands
- Connect.lua = Gives a greeting to people that connects to the server and tells from which Country they are
- Advancedvoting.Lua = ads alot of new features to vote for, ppl can now vote for Botwar, where humans will be put on 1 site and bots on the other site (ratio atm is 5 bots pr human), its also possible to vote for Doublejump, Panzerwar, Speedmode, Flymode, Knifewar, Riflewar, Sniperwar, numbers of bots can be adjusted or completely removed and alot of other features.

Maps:
Normal rotation is goldrush, supplydepot2, oasis, caen2, radar, adlernest, snatch3 and battery

Maps to vote for are: 1944_Nordwind2, 2tanks_171, baserace, braundorf_final, bremen_final, cortexbeta, dubrovnik_final, erdenberg_b2, et_beach, et_mor3_night_final, frostbite, GA_El_kef, glider_250, graverob_b1, industry2_final, italyfp2, lighthouse, missile_b3, mlb_egypt, mml_helmsdeep_b4, mml_minastirtih_fp3, pirates, purefrag, reactor_final, rustflags2, saberpeak_final, sos_secret_weapon, sp_delivery_te, steelplant2, tc_base, UJE_00, v2_factory, v2base, venice_ne4 and Warbell

NEW MAPS added are --> 1944_beach, Am_hydro_dam,

Maps are divided into sizes so with only few ppl on the server small maps will be shown in votelist and with many people on the server large maps will be shown.

Patriot
30-01-2013, 14:53
Just bumping this to letting you all know that We are still here and that we still are looking for new members

hf all

.PG|monk
1-02-2013, 11:37
Still going strong my friend! Good job.