PDA

View Full Version : [WOOD]Shogunn, by WH-Team! Once again!

Fatal1ty
23-10-2011, 00:20
http://oi53.tinypic.com/k5mol.jpg

Hello again players!

WH team should make a demo vid of WOOD Shogunn.. At least until the new "rating" system or w/e is supposed to be up..

There you go bro & Thanks for your suggestion!! We are proud to present you our next whore video. This time send all regards to [WOOD]Shogunn!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zannD9pbgG0

Have a nice watching guys. Please subscribe our channel and visit our site www.whorehunterz.netii.net (http://whorehunterz.netii.net)

Feel free to ask question and suggest us BUT please, do not fight in this topic.

Greetings, WH-TEAM!

WE ARE STILL WATCHING YOU!

swixzer
23-10-2011, 00:22
proud to be in the whorehunting team!

stars*
23-10-2011, 00:25
I hope Trackbase taking Action on you whore and reset your Rate, actually you shouldnt be allowed to rate again.

Sho0terNL
23-10-2011, 00:26
Still wonder why u would have ANY reason to keep playing this game if u do it like this.... id fall asleep after a min if not less..

sosA
23-10-2011, 00:32
Thanks for your support guys!<3

Guns&Style
23-10-2011, 00:33
it's several months that half of rating guys was expecting this video,
Good job guys/rls ;)

lyrics11
23-10-2011, 00:45
great job!!!!

nrgy21
23-10-2011, 00:53
Wow awesome work, but not hard at all - just need to go to WOOD server and spec all the fucks that do THIS ALL DAY EVERYDAY and nothing is done about it. Look at top ten, or maybe like top 5 or 6 really..

http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=ranking
Look how fuckedup SL is right now - the top 10 ranked players are all whores except like 2 or 3. Neither TB or SL are not even close to a true ranking system in any way shape or form. 90 percent of them are abusing WOOD server for rankings on both systems and admins over there allow this shit to continue and actually ban ppl who oppose it while playing there.

Still waiting on "new" mod so this shit doesn't happen, or at least ban these kids from continuing to whore their rankings to improve the rankings...

Fatal1ty
23-10-2011, 00:57
Wow awesome work, but not hard at all - just need to go to WOOD server and spec all the fucks that do THIS ALL DAY EVERYDAY and nothing is done about it. Look at top ten, or maybe like top 5 or 6 really..

SL > TB? Right now yes.
Still waiting on "new" mod so this shit doesn't happen, or at least ban these kids from continuing to whore their rankings to improve the rankings...

Indeed. Our biggest problem atm is Wha+ Toxicity. My mind cant handle 75 ppms... how many ppm (PACKS PER MINUTE lOl) is that? We all got banned from that Polish server so we need recorders guys cmon wake up^^

sosA
23-10-2011, 01:00
Wha+ Toxicity

Gimme vid!! Gimme vid!! Gimme vid!!

Mccloud
23-10-2011, 01:03
inb4 shoo posts amature stats from 3/2 years ago to cover up his rate

Anti1z
23-10-2011, 01:05
Good Job Guys ! Your video is very impressive ! <3

stars*
23-10-2011, 01:36
Wow awesome work, but not hard at all - just need to go to WOOD server and spec all the fucks that do THIS ALL DAY EVERYDAY and nothing is done about it.

Little hard if you're banned there :)

anurag007
23-10-2011, 06:38
I hope Trackbase taking Action on you whore and reset your Rate, actually you shouldnt be allowed to rate again.
his rank is 6 by whoring maybe paul can disable his ratings and make his rank down, not in top 10

Guns&Style
23-10-2011, 08:20
Make me lol hard how that Wha+ guy can do 30~50 ppms when there are always about 5 players each side

swixzer
23-10-2011, 10:44
i'll record that bastard ;) dont worry

anurag007
23-10-2011, 10:47
Make me lol hard how that Wha+ guy can do 30~50 ppms when there are always about 5 players each side

i check his tb page: http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=playerinfo&idx=2184577
and it me wanna do my eyes like :O
if you pwn bots then you can get ppm like that but it's impossible with players to make 50 ppm and 30 ppm

Fatal1ty
23-10-2011, 11:00
i check his tb page: http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=playerinfo&idx=2184577
and it me wanna do my eyes like :O
if you pwn bots then you can get ppm like that but it's impossible with players to make 50 ppm and 30 ppm

772 (68.52 ppm) FTW! He is probably best player on ET!1!!1one!11...

... oh wait

HellfiG
23-10-2011, 12:17

Look how fuckedup SL is right now - the top 10 ranked players are all whores except like 2 or 3. Neither TB or SL are not even close to a true ranking system in any way shape or form. 90 percent of them are abusing WOOD server for rankings on both systems and admins over there allow this shit to continue and actually ban ppl who oppose it while playing there.

I'm #4 and I don't whore :p
So I guess I need to thank you for the compliment (if you read between the lines :p)

Nice video WHT! You finely have him :p :p :p

Fatal1ty
23-10-2011, 12:20
Thanks lol but it's seriously nothing special.

sosA
23-10-2011, 12:30

LOL, let me clear things up. Known Whorers in that top 10 are.. ah who am I kidding you guys already know which ones are.

stars*
23-10-2011, 14:17
LOL, let me clear things up. Known Whorers in that top 10 are.. ah who am I kidding you guys already know which ones are.

My problem is that they STILL are there, when everyone knows it. i wonder why

Ripjaw
23-10-2011, 15:36
Muhahah im so glad to see this vid xD The thing that would really nark me the most is if i were someone like mac hes number 5 and got there from pure fragging and this shogun has little to no fragging skill and hes number 6 -.- @Stars, Maybe WOOD donates to tb lol or maybe tb jst dont care anymore? :'( fact is the comunity knows and thats the most important thing i guess :)

mrmuppet
23-10-2011, 17:05
Well constructed presentation just a shame a little maturity was not shown in the topic tittle.

Fatal1ty
23-10-2011, 17:43
Well constructed presentation just a shame a little maturity was not shown in the topic tittle.

Nothing wrong with the title bro. We had title like this at our first video and nobody had nothing against it... except wha+'s i guess.

eXtr3me
23-10-2011, 18:32
Nice job WH team

Shagileo
23-10-2011, 19:57
Maybe WOOD donates to tb lol or maybe tb jst dont care anymore? :'(

Everyone's welcome to donate, but as stated numerous times - we don't accept money to give unfair privileges towards donators.
I hope this is cleared for once and for all

TB cares about this issue and we're constantly enhancing our system to make a 'fair' rating system. Everyone's welcome to contribute to this matter.
At this time, our activity is pretty low, because of Paul's illness, we're sure you understand this issue.
Behind the scenes, we're always busy, but we need to be sure of our plans before we go public

thank you

Spl@$h~
23-10-2011, 20:04
Nice catch , hes the first one im gonna disable* as soon i can . (soon)
never mind if i get banned there .

All ppl having too high stats regularly with a vid prooving they xpwhore will be disabled* too .

* disabled or rating set to 50% or something else.

.PG|monk
23-10-2011, 22:01
I really don't know anything about the world of rating and specially that Jaymod world where rate seems to be reason number 1 to play it.

Can someone explain to me why people have such envy against players that are getting a rate on this way?

Regards,
monk

carnage
24-10-2011, 00:31
I really don't know anything about the world of rating and specially that Jaymod world where rate seems to be reason number 1 to play it.

Can someone explain to me why people have such envy against players that are getting a rate on this way?

Regards,
monk

I will post the part of a guide I've come across long time ago. Credits for the work go to Honey.

For starters, the basic xp gain in ET:

Common for all classes:

Action - XP

Kill - 3
Kill with headshot - 5

Battle sense in 30 sec intervals:

Action - XP/30sec
no combat ---------------------------> 0
Receiving damage --------------------> 2
Receiving&giving damage -------------> 5
Killing&receiving damage ------------> 8

Medic:
1XP health pack
4XP revive

Engineer:
5XP for a 50% of Power Bar objective such as repairing an MG nest
7.5XP for a 100% Power Bar objective like repairing a tank
10XP for destroying an objective.
4XP for a land mine or dynamite kill
4XP for defusing an enemy land mine
6 XP for defusing enemy dynamite.

Covert ops:
3XP for each land mine spotted
5XP for disguising themselves using an enemy uniform
5XP for kill with a satchel charge
7XP satchel charge to destroy an objective.

Field ops:
1XP for giving one of your team's players an ammo pack.
3XP for every enemy player you kill with an air strike
4XP for killing them with an artillery strike
5XP for destroying an objective with either.

The key element if you want to concentrate to SL and rating is battle sense.

30 XP in 1 minute with medic without whoring and playing like crazy:

* 10 XP = 2 kills with hs (1 kill /30sec)
* 16 XP = Battle sense (receiving some damage so you get full battle sense)
* 4 XP = 1 revive or 4 health packs

So the battle sense makes the most xp. But if you just rush to enemies and for example make 4 kills in 1 minute but you die 1 time you get only 20 xp...

With covert ops whoring 30xp/min is extremely easy 'cos you can stay alive easily while disguised and gain battle sense xp + 5xp when you steal uni.

So you see, there are both legit and non-legit ways to rate, and this guide gives 2 good examples. You can rate relying on frags (generally stats around 100+/30- in 30 minutes or equivalent will get you far), which actually requires some effort, even though most low+ skilled players can do it.

Or, if you are like one of these guys, you can choose covert ops and kill one enemy, take his uni, and repeat the process until the end of the match. As an engi you can spot mines and defuse them, even going as far as getting one player of the opposite team to help you in the process. As a field ops you can simply repeatedly toss ammo packs in spawn (1xp each), and on crap-servers such as these the charge time for this class is really low, so you can do it at a steady pace. You can do this with medic too, but the results will not be as "good".

Now nobody forbids you to use other classes to rate if you're a fragger. But whores sure don't make good use of them.

I think I've answered your question.

Token
24-10-2011, 03:08
good job ;)

sosA
24-10-2011, 09:14
My problem is that they STILL are there, when everyone knows it. i wonder why

yea no idea really -_-
If it was up to me their rating would have been disabled. Think its almost impossible to disable all whorers their rate, but concentrating on the top 100 will make it allot easier. Assigning community sheriffs or smthing and start disabling. IMO

.PG|monk
24-10-2011, 11:14
I think I've answered your question.

Thank you for the reply on my question Adrian!

I had this feeling that it was based on "unfair" gaining. Thanks for the explanation as i understand its more like unwritten rules that "we have made" in the past.

Is rating good for a game like this, In my eyes the players, who are focused on rate do only care about there own stats and getting the kill ratio they need. But something like Team play and Objective play where this game is about is forgotten. This is not wrong, but just a side effect on the server you are moderating.

one question which remains for me after the hole rate story:
Other point is that all top players are playing Jaymod. Now we all know that the average player skills in Jaymod are lower than the average player skill in NQ for example. Plus some mod settings like fast reloading charge bar, Double guns, Fast shooting doesn't make it more fair. You can compare your score in NQ (ppm) and that when you play Jaymod (ppm) and see the difference. To make it clear, i don't have anything against rating, but my opinion is that the current system can be improved to get a more balanced and fair system.

Kind regards,
monk

Mccloud
24-10-2011, 14:42
Other point is that all top players are playing Jaymod. Now we all know that the average player skills in Jaymod are lower than the average player skill in NQ
Wrong, I don't know if you have actually played any jaymod servers, but it depends on server mostly, not the mod, there is actually quite alot of ETPro players playing jaymod, or overall skilled players playing jaymod, ask anyone from crossfire, they have played and actually got addicted to jaymod, I don't see any pro player playing NQ, the "Best Rater" in NQ right now is toxiccity, who can only manage 35 acc and still get 60 ppm, think about that abit

stars*
24-10-2011, 14:45
yea no idea really -_-
If it was up to me their rating would have been disabled. Think its almost impossible to disable all whorers their rate, but concentrating on the top 100 will make it allot easier. Assigning community sheriffs or smthing and start disabling. IMO

Wont happen

carnage
24-10-2011, 15:29
Now we all know that the average player skills in Jaymod are lower than the average player skill in NQ for example.
I'd say it's actually the ET version (2.55/2.6b) that somewhat influences the average skill. Jaymod isn't as "easy" as people make it out to be, you should try it out.
Anyway, the skill level is generally a bit more balanced on 2.6b servers, while on 2.55+ there sometimes may be a huge difference between skilled and nonskilled.
But that doesn't mean you can't rate on NQ. People (including me) have done it in the past with fairly good results.
There used to be quite many raters on servers like F|A NQ last year, for example, but most (if not all) of them moved on to Jaymod...

You can compare your score in NQ (ppm) and that when you play Jaymod (ppm) and see the difference.
I don't rate on NQ anymore, but when I used to I was able to get ppms ranging from 15 to 25, which were usually good enough to get a +. I get similar results on F|A #2, which has xp working the same way. I should also mention that ppms depend on server settings too: some Jaymod servers have xp based on hits rather than kills, so it's easy to get 20+ on those. But rating is calculated between average values, so it depends on other players' rating/ppm too. A ppm of 20 is generally a bad result in that case, but it's ALL relative to certain settings.

Anyway, rating is kind of pointless at this point, since we all know Toxicity along with his butt buddies are going to reach the top, if nobody stops them from doing so.

anurag007
28-10-2011, 14:30
shoguun rank is going up and up lol
his rank is 3 now wtf tb guys make rank low and disable

Ninjaa
28-10-2011, 15:37
Nice music and vid

sosA
28-10-2011, 21:47
Lets see what will hapen from now on. GG at tox!c!ty, 3 more left (for now)

Guns&Style
29-10-2011, 08:38
anyway i guess there are less NQ servers where ppl rate in it,but i noticed that ppl like to spam/camp/do sh1t more in noquarter server than other mods
just my 2 cents

.PG|monk
29-10-2011, 10:01
anyway i guess there are less NQ servers where ppl rate in it,but i noticed that ppl like to spam/camp/do sh1t more in noquarter server than other mods
just my 2 cents

I guess you didn't play on any normal NQ server lately. Most of the server which are running NQ have restriction rules like No spawnkilling / No spawncamping and or using heavy weapons at CP or Flag is not allowed.

Spam is really a funny subject.
Why claiming there is more spam in NQ than other mods with typed text, voice chat and/or !commands which you probably aiming on?
Besides what is spam for you? The meaning of spam in the world of ET is kinda different than the global meaning in normal life. So that comes up with, there are no global accepted restriction about spam in ET. If you you say v54 twice, is that counted as spam for you? If you want you can restrict from server side with spam protection.

But i try to base your opinion; Maybe its because of the fact that NQ has more custom servers with add ons like sound packs. Maybe this feels like there is more spam. But again its your interpretation of the rule. At least i can say they enjoy having custom commands and voice chats and don't hear any regular player complaining when its being used normally. It can happen that some new players doesn't know the rules, but by showing !rules as command (in 10 different languages) they know it and/or can be warned once for it. After that they know it and its all fine.

With your explanation it feels like your saying that the players on Noquarter are behaving with evil intentions and there is no fun to play it. But in fact the players are behaving proper and there is a lot of fun while playing the game on NQ. At last; What is "more shit". Don't get me wrong, if there is something which can i can improve for a better game play and gaming experience on my server please explain it with more words than you did.

Kind regards,
monk

epsi
7-11-2011, 22:20
E: ah forget it, waste of time -_-

nrgy21
12-11-2011, 22:51
http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=playerinfo&idx=1838952

Now there is MORE THAN ENOUGH proof to disable this player... all reds and all 20-35PPM. Even if there is a new system coming out that shouldn't mean to let this one be as poor as it has been in the past since Im sure many will still use it in addition to the new one...

sosA
13-11-2011, 01:27
Indeed. Kinna lame that, even after a movie that obvious and these stats provided by the mathematics of trackbase, this player still is not disabled.

Shagileo
13-11-2011, 18:08
We appreciate the fact that you guys are stating these subjects, but we're still working on this. It takes time, yes - but we'll come up with something.
The point has been made, the thread shall be closed - since we're only stating the obvious.

Thanks for your time and efforts, though !