PDA

View Full Version : #TaE| Clan #FrAGMOVIE by WhoreHunterzZ

sosA
2-10-2011, 14:30
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/836/whteam.jpg/

Hello again friend,

After our big success with our last video we took a break.

But now we are back and we proudly present our BrandNew FrAGMOVIE! Hope you all like it.

We don't forget to thank #TaE| Clan for their help making it!

If you feel like helping us out with busting whores, check out http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=claninfo&cidx=338 !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdjXydU0qLA

/Regards WH-Team & WHTF|

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE!

REMEMBER! WE ARE "STILL" WATCHING YOU!

Heaven
2-10-2011, 14:40
Ahahaha , so funny , great job !

Mccloud
2-10-2011, 14:53
:D good job sosa <3

sosA
2-10-2011, 15:16
thnx, well they just cost me a ban on wood server. Apparently wood likes TaE and they kinna dont like me now anymore, so..
Anyways not my kind of server :)

HellfiG
2-10-2011, 15:40
LOL nice one sosA :D

stars*
2-10-2011, 15:42
these nubs cant even make me smile anymore. get skills, seriously.

Sapientia
2-10-2011, 16:26
nice work :>

.z...

Ripjaw
2-10-2011, 18:04
I always complain about them but nothing ever gets done on WOOD, Sosa for king lol

Fatal1ty
2-10-2011, 18:08
http://screenshot.xfire.com/s/118306384-4.jpg

Not only You are banned sosa buddy ^^

I think they are mad but can someone just explain to me WHY? They got what they deserved so whats up.

//WH-Team|Fatal1ty

Mccloud
2-10-2011, 20:26
They haven't banned me yet ;)

Rof
3-10-2011, 00:12
That's nothing new. Same shit with what. Most of raters do xp whoring and no 1 can do shit about :/

Ripjaw
3-10-2011, 20:44
I'd like to say thanks to tea and wood clan for abuseing the s**t out of me on there server for being a part of WHTF| And you know what?? Im not bothered lol theres plenty other servers out there, keep alienating plyers and you'll only f**k yourselves over, OR be over run with hackers and whores pfff i'd rather not play et than in a server like tht.

Oh and the kick yea very nice, and as for saying i use a script LOL! im a total noob also im on a pretty much stand cfg -.-

Fatal1ty
4-10-2011, 09:05
Calm down buddy. I know the way TaE banned us from theys server is abit childy. Maybe people notice that and wont play there with whores. Well... good players don't play there like Pro and ctrl. WOOD become a whore server and i'm also gonna speak with Paul about an idea i've. Paul wants to have a fairly rating system, well WE ALL want it that means WE need to do ANYTHING to help him with it. Wood Whore server nr1 should be disabled from rating, thats my opinion coz almost all the movies we have actually are made on WOOD and we all know no one good player actually plays there. Think about that Paul & Staff.

Greetings WH-Team| Fatal1ty

Ripjaw
4-10-2011, 09:34
Yeah i do hope tb do somthing about it, its ruining the game, i also noticed that if your in spec for more than 10 seconds you get droped lol, so no more movies there but it helps to confirm everything.

@Paul and the tb staff i trust you to do the right thing <3

stars*
4-10-2011, 12:30
They haven't banned me yet ;)

:D cuz we dont play there lol

nrgy21
4-10-2011, 18:24
Nice work - I used to go there often also and check stats on Shogunn and furious. They got mad for hearing "THE TRUTH" and I was banned by shogunn multiple times. They have been doing the same kid/rate cheat shit for such a long time now Im convinced without a doubt they have NO LIFE :(

And I already mentioned many times in the past WOOD needs to be disabled - it's home to all of this shit and leaders are part of the action themselves = DISABLE. I know it won't and that's why current TB system is like 25% shit with the XP cheats. Someday there will be a new system I guess its been over 2 months so Im not sure if it will ever happen. Best thing would just get rid of the XP whoring on current system and let it's popularity come back like it was at the start..

nrgy21
22-10-2011, 09:01
WH team should make a demo vid of WOOD Shogunn.. At least until the new "rating" system or w/e is supposed to be up..

Ripjaw
22-10-2011, 09:39
WH team should make a demo vid of WOOD Shogunn.. At least until the new "rating" system or w/e is supposed to be up..

I think were all banned there now lol But public players can always help by making vids and posting them on our site to be made into vids xD

http://www.whorehunterz.netii.net/

luppak0rva
22-10-2011, 13:56
Whores are not the reason that the game is doomed. There are a lot worse problems, such as rate clowns who do not let others play the map's tasks ahead and help their own teammates. They have condemned the Wolf: ET's ruin, these pitiful too seriously playing crying clowns who do not know how to respect and help their own teammates are the reason for all that shit in this game. I do not blame tracbase or splatterladder about it. But if you can not have fun while playing the game, you can fuck off. What if you should be beaten up. It's just a part of the game. Were you anyone so you can not be unbeatable. But yes I know that it's not fun or even fair for the raters if someone else get better rate without any work/fight. So raters and whores! Get the hell fuck each other! GG & BB!

Lavare
25-10-2011, 19:16
I've got one question - how did you moved your gun just like /cg_gunx, /cg+guny and /cg_gunz? It looks like these commands, but they are cheat protected...

Dragonji
25-10-2011, 21:17
You can change them while running demo.

sosA
26-10-2011, 01:37
You can change them while running demo.

Indeed this is only allowed then. Ingame it cant be changed cause it is, like said, cheat protected.

Token
26-10-2011, 03:56
Hahah they removed time?
They think they getting smart doing this and get the new excuse 'this is whole time same piece of map' lmao.

nrgy21
26-10-2011, 05:52
It's not even funny anymore to see threads like this one and the other WOOD XP abusers since it so sad these people (children?) don't have anything in their lives better to do with their time than do things like whore this bad for countless hours as time passes by :( . What's even more bizarre is that a legitimate(?) ranking ladder for the hands down funnest vid game made to date has still continued to allow these delinquents to be ranked in this so-called ranking system. We've all heard about a new system but have seen nothing yet (waiting since mid-summer). I understand the new system would be difficult to implement, but just the fact that these obvious XP/rate "cheaters" have yet to be disabled makes absolutely no sense to myself or probably any person who has actually participated in the SL or TB ladders in the past and seen what's going on. All while the original founders of TB tried to convince so many players that TrackBase would be different and better than SplatterLadder, especially when it came to fairness of player rankings and the whoring situation, continue to sit on their hands and still cannot give a valid reason (excuse?) why this shit still transpires day after day...

anurag007
26-10-2011, 08:50
nice work sosa!!!
btw which is that you used to make that video

mrmuppet
26-10-2011, 14:01
Nrgy21, I can understand your frustration, not being a rank hunter myself though this does not seem to irritate me like it does others. I do think though that the real issue now is the amount of cheaters that are getting ranked, you can set up the best ranking system to your abilities but if a players is cheating on a busy server with no admins present then his ranking will rise just as fast has someone xp whoring.
Classic example http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=playerinfo&idx=2796662 proven user of hacks (demo's available) and even admitted vie mail (available) that he hacks but his rating is rising, what is stopping this player rising to the top of the ranks under any system using his cheats?

Until this issue is addressed, what ever rating system is implemented will be flawed, the is not TB's or SL's fault!

sosA
26-10-2011, 16:39
nice work sosa!!!

Made by Fata1ty :) Thumbs up for him at this one

Shagileo
26-10-2011, 19:05
It's not even funny anymore to see threads like this one and the other WOOD XP abusers since it so sad these people (children?) don't have anything in their lives better to do with their time than do things like whore this bad for countless hours as time passes by :( . What's even more bizarre is that a legitimate(?) ranking ladder for the hands down funnest vid game made to date has still continued to allow these delinquents to be ranked in this so-called ranking system. We've all heard about a new system but have seen nothing yet (waiting since mid-summer). I understand the new system would be difficult to implement, but just the fact that these obvious XP/rate "cheaters" have yet to be disabled makes absolutely no sense to myself or probably any person who has actually participated in the SL or TB ladders in the past and seen what's going on. All while the original founders of TB tried to convince so many players that TrackBase would be different and better than SplatterLadder, especially when it came to fairness of player rankings and the whoring situation, continue to sit on their hands and still cannot give a valid reason (excuse?) why this shit still transpires day after day...

We have been discussing these matters privately for quite some time now. We try to work on a new rating system, stabilize our current one and continuing our services and all of these ask a lot of our coder's team time.
We have been talking about manually disabling the rating of cheaters - but it's not just a matter of concept and execution. It needs to be worked out thoroughly so we don't waste too much time afterwards fetching bugs and irregularities we could have foreseen and dealt with before we started.

We can't emphasize it enough that we listen to the feedback of our community, many suggestions and issues have been covered in the past to what became TB at present day.
Continuing these efforts is something we strive day in and out. Please trust us when we say we are trying to take care of this kind of rating abuse. We can't say it will be perfect when it releases, but we can say that we're always on the move trying to make it perfect.

Thank you for your feedback and understanding

nrgy21
26-10-2011, 19:52
Well if you cared about perfection I would think that you would have already disabled the current obvious abusers of the current system. I guess it's since you guys have never (besides Splash) played for a competitive ranking, or possibly just because you just don't care about any of these issues is to why this has been ongoing since the system was opened without any attempt to be addressed.

I guess I would like to ask if there is ANY way that you could disable or remove the ratings of these few current abusers. If not, then it's understandable. But, if there is a way to take any action and is has yet be done after all this time then it would pretty much just be because there is just no concern for improvement in the ranking system.

Lavare
26-10-2011, 21:54
It has a such good quality that I'm amazed :)

Shagileo
26-10-2011, 22:37
Well if you cared about perfection I would think that you would have already disabled the current obvious abusers of the current system. I guess it's since you guys have never (besides Splash) played for a competitive ranking,

Not necessarily true. I for one played for competitive ranking as well.

or possibly just because you just don't care about any of these issues is to why this has been ongoing since the system was opened without any attempt to be addressed.

As stated earlier, we do care

I guess I would like to ask if there is ANY way that you could disable or remove the ratings of these few current abusers. If not, then it's understandable.

At this time, no. And that's what I meant with:

We have been talking about manually disabling the rating of cheaters - but it's not just a matter of concept and execution. It needs to be worked out thoroughly so we don't waste too much time afterwards fetching bugs and irregularities we could have foreseen and dealt with before we started.

If we had the system, we would've used it without a doubt .

Lastly, perfection is to be understood as a goal, not a fact.

I hope I have answered your questions. If there are more, feel free to ask !

nrgy21
27-10-2011, 07:12
I appreciate you taking the time to read my feedback posts and respond to them. I still don't understand how there is no way to take down the ratings of the abusers since when players put in to have their names changed they lose a certain percentage of their previous rating in the process. If that's the case then there is a way to change the abusers rankings in the current system. I also wonder once the "new" system is up and working, however much longer that will take, when there is an abuser taking advantage of the XP earnings on certain servers as obviously there is going to be, if TB will address the issue, instead of doing nothing like they have been doing for the past year following the opening of the new site. I guess we can all wait and see how things go..

Shagileo
27-10-2011, 19:50
No problem, that's why we're here for !

Also, I can say that the first sanction has been given by Paul towards WHA Toxicity:
http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=playerinfo&idx=2184577

Rating has been reset for him.
We're now figuring a way to let the TB staff make these kind of actions

nrgy21
27-10-2011, 21:39
Well that's good to hear, but with him gone now there is Furious and Shogunn in top 10! LOL
Hope to see them gone very soon since as I've said many times above its LONG OVERDUE. :(

Shagileo
27-10-2011, 23:51
True, but I hope it's an important signal that we do take these things serious and we're working on it.
The TB staff requested a way to access player's rate sanctions (like resetting or removing points ... etc) .

HOPEFULLY, we can inform you guys with good news soon

Ripjaw
28-10-2011, 00:15
im with nrgy get them two clowns out of the top ten, should really of hit them first tbh but hey its a start shags GJ and +1Paul

sosA
28-10-2011, 01:10
get them two clowns out of the top ten
The problem is there are more in the top 10.

Hope TB staff will soon switch to the new system. I'll bet this will change allot on the list. But even on that I have some comments. Feel free to ask me in PM or whatever, TB Staff only.

nrgy21
28-10-2011, 04:30
There have been whores just like these in high rankings since the day it opened and nothing has been done. Just think, if this system that just counts XP earned cannot even be maintained by administrators with the obvious complaints and video footage provided, imagine a new system that's much more complex for calculations and ranking - not hard to see how that's probably going to unfold..

funtiik
28-10-2011, 08:36
heyya, just a short question.
isn't it possible to even change the cfg on servers, so it dont gives even xp for packs or sth ? so it does only gives XP for kills or for engenieering ? i dont have a clue about those server cfgs thats why im asking.

anurag007
28-10-2011, 11:37
lol
only server owner can change server cfg other then no1
or only hacker :D

ferkel
28-10-2011, 12:32
The problem is there are more in the top 10.

Hope TB staff will soon switch to the new system. I'll bet this will change allot on the list. But even on that I have some comments. Feel free to ask me in PM or whatever, TB Staff only.

There are 3 in the top10 atm.

But nice to hear first rate got reseted.

ferk

carnage
28-10-2011, 15:03
Also, I can say that the first sanction has been given by Paul towards WHA Toxicity:
http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=playerinfo&idx=2184577

Rating has been reset for him.
We're now figuring a way to let the TB staff make these kind of actions
Great job! Glad not to see him up there anymore. Although, I feel this guy's just a drop in the ocean of whores/cheaters that are plaguing the top 50. I also think forcing rating lock for these guys would be a great long-term solution. Although it would be understandable if that's something you haven't implemented (yet?).

heyya, just a short question.
isn't it possible to even change the cfg on servers, so it dont gives even xp for packs or sth ? so it does only gives XP for kills or for engenieering ? i dont have a clue about those server cfgs thats why im asking.
I'm not a Jaymod server cfg expert, but afaik the only thing you can change xp-wise is the way you gain light weapons xp (between classic 3-5XP per kill method and 1XP per hit). The only thing that could reduce whoring with packs is the increase of charge time for fdops among other things. But do you think the owners of these whore-servers would actually do that? Hmmm...

Would be nice to have a rating system which is mainly k/d based, but also uses XP in a strict fashion (so they won't say raters are pure rambos) meaning: limited xp per minute for packs, engineering, covert opting and a multiplier for k/d based on weapons. We all know how easy it is to get 100+ kills with panzer, or even with a well placed arty (I actually mean arty, NOT airstrikes).

funtiik
30-10-2011, 23:33
i dont think the server owners of those whore-servers would do that, but you could disable there server rating until the cfg isnt like it should be, so there would be no chance to whore there

carnage
31-10-2011, 05:09
Yep, exactly my idea as well. But ask that to the tb staff. I think they're focusing more on releasing that new tracking system, though.

sosA
31-10-2011, 23:24
The thing is just that whorers will be whorers. Period. If not by xp whoring then by ramboing like hell and arty spamming. Even banning good players on servers so that only low skilled are left to get highest possible rate is something that they are doing atm. These servers should be perm be locked for rating. For the other servers, the ones where ppl can/want to rate, should just put their recharge time to normal. The more chargetime the more whore opportunity there is.
Even the chargetime loss by selfkill should be something that (non-whoring) servers should have turned on. Otherwise you will get the same as the ones do in our last 2 vids. I think it would be even a better idea to just turn off all server for rating and just let ppl sign themselfs (and server) up for rating. That this will be checked by TB staff and match the standards. This way raters know where to go and whoring can be minimized.

carnage
1-11-2011, 00:20
I think it would be even a better idea to just turn off all server for rating and just let ppl sign themselfs (and server) up for rating. That this will be checked by TB staff and match the standards. This way raters know where to go and whoring can be minimized.
I agree with this. Server admins should request ranking abilitation and their server(s) should meet certain set requirements.

Ripjaw
1-11-2011, 01:37
I agree with this. Server admins should request ranking abilitation and their server(s) should meet certain set requirements.

Easily the Best idea yet imo

Woot #fail# ment to copy the suggestion too lol but i guess everyone can figure tht out :bloshy: