View Full Version : ArT of Gaming: ArT# XPSave Forever

sosA
17-09-2011, 12:36
Clan and server information:
#Our website : http://art-clan.ucoz.com
#We are a Worldwide Clan with some simple rules
#We dont like Cheaters , Whiners & Abusers
#Feel free to visit us on our Server
#Our server has everything that players bother limited or disabled!
#We are currently Recruiting!
#Server IP : 213.108.31.64:27040

Server settings:
#Server hosted : Ycn Hosting
#Double Jump: ON
#Server Location: United Kingdom
#FriendlyFire: OFF
#BalancedTeams: ON
#Slots: 24 (will be expanded when server activity is growing)
#XPSave: Forever
#Shotgun: Enabled
#Adrenaline: Enabled
#Throwing Knifes: Enabled (without poison)
#Molotovs: Disabled
#Heavyrestriction: Enabled
#PunkBuster: enabled *Streaming on PBBans*
Our server is running on jaymod 2.2.0+enhmod 1.09

We have some simple rules to be followed:
1. Respect everyone.
2. Only English is allowed in the main chat.
Other Language? Do this in PM or FireteamChat.
3.Raters are allowed, but dont whore or stack up teams to save ur rate.
A good rater can even rate by following this.
4. Recruiting or advertising is not allowed here
5. Feedback about the servercfg is allowed, but keep it nice.
We wont change it all just to make you happy as individual.

Recruitment:
Our recruitment is open. We are a funclan and wish to grow as much as possible.
If you want to join us, register on our website and make an apply over there.
Hope you guys will enjoy playing here.

daredevil
17-09-2011, 15:18
Might want to add PBBans streaming enabled:

http://www.pbbans.com/sigs/server/213-108-31-64-27040.png

http://www.pbbans.com/msi-server-213-108-31-64-27040.html

Cheers! Good to see more Anti Cheat streaming servers.

sosA
17-09-2011, 16:23
A they did it :) Yea was just waiting for the confirmation :)
Thnx for that daredevil!

Mccloud
17-09-2011, 19:53
I like the rules, good stable ones. will visit your server and I'll bring some ctrl guys there too

ibunforgiven
17-09-2011, 20:37
good server but admins dont have guts.i went there to play and have fun,got myself an unwanted meeting with a dum polak i know for sure he was busted in the past as he admited as well years ago,and he started to flame me.admins did nothing and watched.i wont go there second time,thanks bb

sosA
18-09-2011, 00:47
@ryan, would be nice to see you on the server mate :)
@ibu, your personal beef is one thing (discussion can be made), we act when it gets out of control like we did. But no need to go further into that.

anurag007
18-09-2011, 09:26
@ryan, would be see you on the server mate :)
i will be there :D to play with CtRl guys.
@ibu, your personal beef is one thing (discussion can be made), we act when it gets out of control like we did. But no need to go further into that.
true and what was the name of that guy ?

sosA
18-09-2011, 09:28
Not important anurag :)

ibunforgiven
18-09-2011, 12:02
anonymous,probably one polak called verti or his friend x fi ...smt i dont remember exactly the name he used years ago

sosA
18-09-2011, 16:28
Maybe an addition on the server settings:
#FastFire: Off
#Mapcycle: ATM => Oasis, Supply pro, Goldrush GA, Bremen, Venice, Marrakesch Night Final, SP Delivery, Purefrag
#Bots: Enabled untill 8 players connect. They have one of highest skill ranks (almost player like), so good practice arena for the ones who like.

Clanfriendships are also nice to have :) If you are interested add me on xfire:dutchelite89 or make a clanfriendshipapplication on our website: http://art-clan.ucoz.com

Soiceyboy
19-09-2011, 04:07
@ibu i see your problem whit anonymous ingame and thx for talkshiting loll i was ingame and i mute him and you a beef start whti 2 player you know me lega and luxor warn for stoping so dotn tell admin did nothing ok ... btw im happy to see you in .ArT server and all member too ok recome and have fun nextime nobody fuck whit you for sure heehe

stars*
26-09-2011, 08:15
good server but admins dont have guts.i went there to play and have fun,got myself an unwanted meeting with a dum polak i know for sure he was busted in the past as he admited as well years ago,and he started to flame me.admins did nothing and watched.i wont go there second time,thanks bb

This is best News i read today. You are only trolling everywhere.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-7qe7y7EuFLw/TYcRRQ5O5CI/AAAAAAAAAKQ/GhrlD0tKIFs/s1600/net-troll.jpg

ibunforgiven
27-09-2011, 19:20
is sad that u can t make difference between so called trolling and speaking the truth.for you i will come with 2 statements,on this post ,even if i gave up on caring bout it long time ago:
1.ussually i NEVER do trollings
2.u clearly talk without knowing what u talk about.

Fatal1ty
5-10-2011, 10:58

DAMN BUDDY! You don't even know how happy we are about that You wont get in there anymore! Seriously 10000 thanks hugs and kisses from YOUR "dum polak" love You unfo! Thank you Thank You Thank You! :-*

Ripjaw
5-10-2011, 12:17
This is best News i read today. You are only trolling everywhere.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-7qe7y7EuFLw/TYcRRQ5O5CI/AAAAAAAAAKQ/GhrlD0tKIFs/s1600/net-troll.jpg

Lol i was gonna say somthing earyler about this guy all he does is troll on others subject but no need now xD +1 Stars

ibunforgiven
5-10-2011, 16:15
dont worry...i came to conclusion that is more important for me to concentrate on good people i meet in et,than on the other categorry on which u belong as well .u know your past very well...and that speaks more than a 1000 words

ibunforgiven
5-10-2011, 16:17
as i said earlier,i hate trolling.as a matter of fact i did not even knew what this word means,until i started and talking with certain ppl in the et gaming.i m really serious when i speak about something,specially when the subject demands seriosity.everything i said i back it up a 100 times.u and stars and others like your kind i already met and kinda sick of it:kids with no personality

Ripjaw
5-10-2011, 20:21
lol im not even gonna bite at you :)

Fatal1ty
5-10-2011, 22:28
lol im not even gonna bite at you :)

Good choice =). Just ignore him and remember, don't spend ur time getting yourself into "forum fights". Just ban those who deserves it and keep goin! That's what i done when he were acting badly on our Youtube channel ^^

//WH-Team| Fatal1ty

NeO
9-11-2011, 10:35
NEW server IP: 46.228.195.126:27960