PDA

View Full Version : Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Koiranpentu
17-08-2011, 20:21
Who is going to get this game? :3

Probably I will buy it.. I just hope it will be as good as MW2 was.. but just without the nuke. :P
Was kinda disappointed to Black Ops, hopefully this will be better..

You can pre-purchase MW3 from Steam now.

Paul
17-08-2011, 20:31
I'm never purchasing directly through steam, I'll always buy it in the shop so I've got a hardcopy :)

I'm not sure yet about buying MW3 or not, I think BF3 is more promising atm :)

Koiranpentu
17-08-2011, 21:46
Personally I dislike BF games. I got Battlefield 2 complete, and BFBC2 but it was kinda buggy and has too less weapons for my taste.

MW2 was my first CoD game, I bought rest of them (MW1 and older) from Steam sale once as a pack. I got BO as x-mas present, but didn't like it very much... Have played MW2 100+ hours, BO less than 30 hours (because I don't like it very much), and a little bit those older ones.

Shownie
17-08-2011, 21:57
CoD4 is the best so far. To answer the question, yes I will buy MW3, two reasons: I must complete the single player trilogy and secondly the multiplayer is going to be bad ass! :D

daredevil
17-08-2011, 22:18
My PC doesn't support new games.. *crying in one corner* :(

Shagileo
18-08-2011, 03:26
SOOOOOOOOO gonna buy it, even if it's just to hold it in my arms when I go to sleep

My brother got BO, he showed it to me, played some rounds with him in this co-op mode online (which is a great feature) - at first I really disliked the game, the sounds of the guns just all sound the same :/
But after some days, it gets pretty ok - just need to get used to it .. but it still sucks compared to MW2

Anyhow I like the maps in BO, they're nicely made, but the gameplay is crappy

MW3 is looking very promising so far. Good thing they removed commando perk, 't should reduce the knife bunnies.
Nuke? -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9YYbrZ4whY

Hehe, never really liked the nuke either. It's epic, but mostly for boosters

killfreak
20-08-2011, 18:34
the old cod's were much better since cod5 they all run in 30fps but mostaly i dont even have 20, just piece of shit games with high graphics but thats it, so no im not gonna waste 60euros + another 60 for the map packs. wolf et ftw :D

Sho0terNL
20-08-2011, 22:02
I might buy it :P I bought MW2 as my first cod since cod 2 (which i bought late too btw) and liked it a lot.. BO i first liked but it got boring soon and now IF i play cod its mw2.. i will first look a lil more what its gonna be like cuz if it will be nothing new its maybe a bit waste of money .. :P

wolf et ftw :D
I agree about that tho :)

Shagileo
3-02-2012, 12:37
Quick heads up for those who are interested.
The DLC season of content for MW3 PS3 users* will kick off 28th February with the two maps 'Liberation' and 'Piazza'

Long time to wait, but at least we have a date set now

* premium users will get their content first on 28th February, non-premium members are sheduled around March

Adrian
15-02-2012, 11:28
well i might get it when its cheaper :D cod 4 still rules over all the cod series

carnage
16-02-2012, 00:30
Stick to COD4 or ET. Pointless rehash of previous MW titles with no innovation whatsoever and as usual, DLC and their "elite" subscription aren't and will never be worth the money.

ET is to MW3 what Igor Stravinsky is to Justin Bieber. On a second thought, I feel so horrible for making these associations, but you get the point..

Manu
23-03-2012, 20:11
Just got mw3; 3 days ago, i cant play online cuz of lag atm (free hotspot because i"m working at mountain lol) but i did 20% of solo mod and i tryed 2 maps in multi (i did not lagged a lot because used wifi of work). Well anyway, this is so insane, i mean i run it in ultra on my laptop, graphism are so cool ^^, campaign is nice too. About multi i can say much because it was my first COD multi game, i felt noob... better stick to ET for multi. Maybe it's stupid to buy it only for solo but i ll try harder online when i ll get better connection.

Onni:]
24-03-2012, 09:19
I've been playin MW3 for months already, it's a great game. Just more and more cheaters though, almost in every game :/ Try Search and Destroy I love it :D

[TfL]DeV!L
28-03-2012, 08:37
Team Juggernaut is great too ^^ we try to add some mods :)

indeed a great game :)