PDA

View Full Version : Chl3p* & Exx:o #FrAGMOVIE by WH-Team & WHTF| - WH-Team Strikes AGAIN!

Fatal1ty
12-08-2011, 22:17
http://i53.tinypic.com/k5mol.jpg

Hey friends!

We proudly presents our new "FrAGVIDEO". We hope You'll enjoy it!

Regards TO [AB]Chl3p* & .Loc*Exx:o

Maybe are You would like to work with WH-Team and bust some whores? Check out http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=claninfo&cidx=338

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4Yc1KGt3C0

/Regards WH-Team & WHTF|

Please, don't forget to SUBSCRIBE!

REMEMBER! WE ARE WATCHING YOU!

Reaction
12-08-2011, 23:06
omg busted
good job
lets see how they react

sosA
12-08-2011, 23:13
REMEMBER! WE ARE WATCHING YOU!

Like said !! :bandit:

daredevil
12-08-2011, 23:17
Loc*Exx:o already busted for using private paid cheat.

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-d02e08c5-vb228828.html

Banned on our servers. Server admins should do join effort to ban the cheaters but alas few server admins are just player crazy. They want players no matter if it's cheater or not.

Mccloud
12-08-2011, 23:37
but who cares about all of that, he playlocks hard!

Shagileo
13-08-2011, 03:48
On a side note, feel free to contribute to the 'new tracker rating system' thread in this section:
http://forum.trackbase.net/threads/723-OFFICIAL-W-ET-Discussion-new-rating-method

We invite our community to help us improve our tracker system

Fatal1ty
13-08-2011, 10:56
On a side note, feel free to contribute to the 'new tracker rating system' thread in this section:
http://forum.trackbase.net/threads/723-OFFICIAL-W-ET-Discussion-new-rating-method

We invite our community to help us improve our tracker system

Hi buddy! Yeha, i've read that post many times and i'm not really sure this gonna work 100%. Why? Yeha, look at Exx:o's whoring method. Your gonna disable mines xp to? Noobs are going anyway to find SOME way to whore (they gonna even buy 5 st mobile internets & 5 laptops make a server put some bots call some friends to be afk there for some mins... I guess you know what i mean so i don't have to continue, but OF COURSE IT'S WORTH A TRY!

Exx
13-08-2011, 11:45
:D :D nice nice whore hunterz.... they cant hunt milfs than go specing exx :) ok im busted with me first whore experiment :) ok but all knows i can pwn you all easy i dont need to whore... for all think i cheat because i kicked f rom pb open eyes and see it only a script what i test.. for my hidden mac i can make my mac on or off with a little programm it is not a cheat.. nobody needs my mac addy... but for all i can pwn you easy too with no hidden mac :D .... it is my first pb kick and only for test a script sry for that mistake... im not cheat busted....

Greetz Exx

Exx
13-08-2011, 12:04
no cock for show end stats whore hunter?????? 145/ 32 that 30 mines :D no real life bros :D Exx answere closed

BYe Bye

PS: Where say Trackbase it is not allowed to whore a little bit??? that is the system guys , that is the game all heal, all construct a commandpost, all destroy a panzer , all spotted landmines omg what kiddi like it is :)

Fatal1ty
13-08-2011, 12:20
no cock for show end stats whore hunter?????? 145/ 32 that 30 mines :D no real life bros :D Exx answere closed

BYe Bye

PS: Where say Trackbase it is not allowed to whore a little bit??? that is the system guys , that is the game all heal, all construct a commandpost, all destroy a panzer , all spotted landmines omg what kiddi like it is :)

Hi buddy,

One of our WHTF members forgot to take a picture on the end of stats, thats why it's not here.

A LITLE WHORING you say? I would call it hardcore ass-whoring with a fuck-friend in opposite team. 172xp WHORED ONLY in 5 mins past is not that litle i guess. Just my opinion.

/Regards WHTeam

d3sire
13-08-2011, 12:29
Whore Team, tell me, are there rules for "how to rate" ?

Rick
13-08-2011, 12:37
this is fun =D

Endie**
13-08-2011, 12:42
Hi Dudes.....I dont understand the point of this discussion....You really waste ur time for stalking some Ratingplayers?
Seriously....80% of the Top Raters are getting there rating with whoring in any way so you have to make many Videos here...

I also play every Day and if i would start to make Vidoes of Whorers i dont have time to play then anymore.

Thats my 5 cent here!

Greez

Endie** aka.WOLFENSTEIN**

Fatal1ty
13-08-2011, 12:44
Whore Team, tell me, are there rules for "how to rate" ?

Definitely not like "Oh please go to oppsite team and plant some mines i'm gonna spot em to gain some XP to become best rater ever 111!1!11!!! I will **** you in the a** later if You want"

This is kinda shit for players who seriously frag they ass off to become high rated and there is ONLY ONE clan who FRAGS to get high ppms.. I think i should say its name here... Definitely PRO* and PRO* ONLY!

Today i've even seen a $k@ chicken runing with FG42 takin' some suits so i'm not suprised of anything anymore.

Regards to Pro* keep up amazing frags!

/WH-Team

d3sire
13-08-2011, 12:47
"I will **** you in the a** later if You want".. Bad joke & not funny. Shows your immaturity. Well, there are no rules for "how to rate" so you can't blame any player imo.

And as he said. He would beat 95% of Jaymod players in a 1v1.

BB

Fatal1ty
13-08-2011, 12:53
"I will **** you in the a** later if You want".. Bad joke & not funny. Shows your immaturity. Well, there are no rules for "how to rate" so you can't blame any player imo.

And as he said. He would beat 95% of Jaymod players in a 1v1.

Are You mad buddy? Tell me, how does it feel's like to be with a ultimate whorer in clan (I guess You are in Loc* due to Your madness) which many ppl gonna see whoring in some days past?

I've told this to many guys on Xfire and i can also write it down here. Exx:o has EVEN BEATED Wha+'s in our another movie because what he did was like 10 times more hardcore. Good Luck with good clan opinion

//WH-Team

d3sire
13-08-2011, 12:59
First, I am not your Buddy you bast*rd ^^

"(I guess You are in Loc* due to Your madness)" wtf is that? I have been in Pro* & ctrl- too and never whored.
I will stay in .Loc* till it will die ;)

Fatal1ty
13-08-2011, 13:01
First, I am not your Buddy you bast*rd ^^

"(I guess You are in Loc* due to Your madness)" wtf is that? I have been in Pro* & ctrl- too and never whored. As you can see i am not in .Loc* because my madness ;)

Ok, "You Mad DUDE?" then. :p

Lucky You if You're not in Loc* then cuz it would hurt kinda.. more or less. ;)

/WH-Team/Fatal

Exx
13-08-2011, 13:02
fatality you are rly funny :D you sounds like a virgin and now you will fuck et players in ass like a gay :D better is you play with your littleput in your shorts ....
first learn to aim... you throw your time in the toilette with that whoring shit... and who see me all the time whoring??? mines spotting give 5 xp that only help a little bit to make no - ... that 3 minutes from the video say nothing... no end stats no 40 minutes movie from the map... you make with it no friends...

d3sire
13-08-2011, 13:07
Fatality it doens't hurt and never will because it is a game you idiot. You think a Video, created by a kid, can hurt me? :D
Go a lil bit out and learn what is RL life about and that a game doesn't can hurt... at least me.

Paul
13-08-2011, 13:10
Please keep the tone of speaking on a normal level, discussion this is all right but please keep the language clean, I don't want to close this thread...

stars*
13-08-2011, 15:14
but who cares about all of that, he playlocks hard!

i heard thats kinda cheating too xD

Edit:
Fatal1ty
you made my day lol no, my whole vacation

enable
13-08-2011, 15:19
Lol exx how do u get that weapons like that? On you thompson i see | | this ? How you get that?

Mccloud
13-08-2011, 15:30
Hi Dudes.....I dont understand the point of this discussion....You really waste ur time for stalking some Ratingplayers?
Seriously....80% of the Top Raters are getting there rating with whoring in any way so you have to make many Videos here...

I also play every Day and if i would start to make Vidoes of Whorers i dont have time to play then anymore.

Thats my 5 cent here!

Greez

Endie** aka.WOLFENSTEIN**

first of all piss off with that false information, I'm in top 5 and I never whored, not even "a little"

2nd, that PB kick is complete bullcrap story.... anyone with decent logic of ET and how PBBan works, it will never kick you for having scripts like 150 turn scripts, recoil scripts, or TJ scripts, that kick is for a known ET private netcoders cheat or ETBot bind, it has been explained several times before that generic cvar scan means private cheat.

3rd, good job on the video, keep up that work :D

Mccloud
13-08-2011, 15:46
:D :D nice nice whore hunterz.... they cant hunt milfs than go specing exx :) ok im busted with me first whore experiment :) ok but all knows i can pwn you all easy i dont need to whore... for all think i cheat because i kicked f rom pb open eyes and see it only a script what i test.. for my hidden mac i can make my mac on or off with a little programm it is not a cheat.. nobody needs my mac addy... but for all i can pwn you easy too with no hidden mac :D .... it is my first pb kick and only for test a script sry for that mistake... im not cheat busted....

Greetz Exx

Appeal your ban and tell your story to Pbbans not us, until then, you are a cheater

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-d02e08c5-vb228828.html

Fatal1ty
13-08-2011, 16:16
Fatal1ty
you made my day lol no, my whole vacation

Why? :P What was so funny buddy? ^^

Endie**
13-08-2011, 16:56
Ryan did i say that u a whoring??

I dont think so...I just say that many of the Topraters did.

And thats no false information...So Noone talk about you here atm..because ure not importand enough

Mccloud
13-08-2011, 16:58
Ryan did i say that u a whoring??

I dont think so...I just say that many of the Topraters did.

And thats no false information...So Noone talk about you here atm..because ure not importand enough
Prove to me that your information is not false, when I can prove you wrong with me as an example of not whoring.

yeah I'm not important here, your friend exx is.

Endie**
13-08-2011, 17:07
You just try to Blame other Gamers....you even piss on ur own Clanmates for having a xp counter for ET...So seriously relax a little.

Its sad but u are just a false snake!

Last Post for me here because senseless against those Guys without Reallife!

See you!

Mccloud
13-08-2011, 17:09
very adult of you, you can't provide any proof to back up your words then you talk about my clan and rage, "too adult to use hax" apparently not adult enough to follow a valid argument with manners.

fyi even staff and paul think this is "xp counter for et" is unfair, so you can tell them too to "relax" and not take it "so seriously"

Endie**
13-08-2011, 17:28
And again....i dont need to proof that someone whore in any way..because i dont care ....if someone want to whore xp why should i stop him??Because there are no Rule against.
Correct me if im wrong!

Mccloud
13-08-2011, 17:31
Last Post for me here because senseless against those Guys without Reallife!
I'm not gonna argue with a nolifer like yourself, who can't keep his words :p

besides, its obvious it's not allowed, look what paul is doing for you, me, all of us in TB to balance the whores, since you said it yourself, there is no way to stop whores, and i'm sure a txt of rule saying "NO WHORING" will stop that, cause obviously rules like NO HACKING or WHORINg didn't apply to exx, so the only way to change that is to fix the rating, but there is no 100% fix for whoring, that's low, and dumb to have someone plant mines for you and spot them

Shagileo
13-08-2011, 18:43
I support debates about all kinds of topics, but if you guys keep derailing and continue the personal insults, we're going to have to stop this thread.

You have been warned before

Sho0terNL
13-08-2011, 19:11
I don't wanna offend anyone, but I think its kinda lame to say that "its just a game" so it wont hurt anybody, like someone a few posts earlier said.. since, for what actual reason do you play this game at all? To get a high rank on TB ladder? Does that turn u on or something? "Its just a game" so you should play for fun, and u wont tell me there is any "fun" about defusing mines or stealing suites, throwing packs or what ever kind of xp whore u do. If you find that fun, go play some other game and not a FPS which is meant for shooting. I also play for rate but i do it to have some goal, and to see how i compare to other players, not to get the highest rank possible. Thats the shame with rating these days overall, cuz actually your rank doesnt tell shit about your skill anymore.. I think its great work what the Founders are doing by trying to make whoring less easy, as Shagileo posted about earlier! So keep that up guys and please dont be offended i just share my opinion .. So have fun and see ya out there ;)

ibunforgiven
13-08-2011, 22:48
frag movie in a jaymod pub?fatality and verti seriouslly...u want frag movie play some wars in et pro and make a frag movie ,but not this crap

Spl@$h~
13-08-2011, 23:30
Yeah its a shame , dont you have something better to do ?
Do what ever you want , make xp whore video , that one is great and really show how some are playing for rating system .. thats all.
That guy actually did it to put it on TB forum(thats what paul said) , why not ?
Even if thats not true, who cares,imo thats pure shit.
Just play the fking game .There are not truelly raters anymore , if you wanted some challenge , you should have played in 2008-2009 or even before.
why do you think its always the same at top now or almost and others / old top raters dont play anymore... or most of them are now playing etpro only.

There are many sections on TB forum , with interesting topics, turorial section which are empty or almost , you should put some time on it and share your knowledges with others or participate to TB development , you can post suggestions or whatever you want , and perhaps see it done on TB.
Threads like that sucks , its stupid talk and immature for most of them .

Thats the shame with rating these days overall, cuz actually your rank doesnt tell shit about your skill anymore..
Yeah well hope its gonna change soon with the new tracker system , thats what many ppl always wanted.

Mccloud
13-08-2011, 23:42
yeah let this guy cheat and whore, I should install netcoders too, won't get my rate reset or damaged in anyway :)

Spl@$h~
13-08-2011, 23:54
Thats not what i meant at all , apparently i was offtopic, thought those guys on the vid did that on purpose ..like what+ guys.
feel free to cheat if thats what you want to do like others to get rating, no one is holding you.
we should reset all cheaters rating or xp whore ?
Yeah well why not !

Sho0terNL
14-08-2011, 00:29
Im sure paul would do that if it wasnt almost impossible to do that in a fair way.. anyways with this new rating system i hope stuff will change and rate will tell anything again like in the old days when i sucked :D

Mccloud
14-08-2011, 01:21
we should reset all cheaters rating or xp whore ?
Yeah well why not !
wasn't talking to you, and I didn't say we should reset all cheaters and xp whores, but lets look at the facts on this one here.

exx busted with cheats, busted with whoring, he's obviously playing for rate, so he knows how this system works, what more do you need to punish someone? I guess they don't get punished,

Sarcastic comment to the reality here that he gets off the hook even when he uses paid hacks and whores hardcore. paying for hacks to bypass PB which gives you the whole point in rating, lets just make all unprotected PB servers ratable then, but hey. this is good influence for those who actually go and pay for their cheats that rate, and if they get busted, who cares, kills the whole point in saving this rate system, its hard enough to catch private hacks, but when caught, nothing gets done.

funny thread here, I'll keep an eye on it for more posts that can make me laugh, but won't take part of it anymore :)

Spl@$h~
14-08-2011, 01:46
Its not up to me, cant reset or disabled ppl atm , but I gree with you .
Yeah well i get it its like you can do whatever you want , and nothing happen to you .
Deal drogs into DEA offices , they will not arrest you !
There are currently some talk about that in private area.

Scarhand
14-08-2011, 03:49
I really don't think there is anything you can do about it. It is always possible for a player to get on with a bunch of friends and just score HP or frags or something. It would take a ton of effort to try to take away rating from people, and it probably still wouldn't change much.
Just hope that those people will wake up and realize that ET is actually a game. I don't see the enjoyment of defusing mines all day without achieving an objective, and having your name at the top of a list without really earning it doesn't seem all that appealing either; maybe some people do think biggest xp-whore is an accomplishment? As for people like Mccloud, they get to enjoy themselves and earn rankings, as well have a sense of decency in their arguments. I remember being somewhere in the top 10 on splatterladder and rising (don't know about TB, my rating was stolen) until real life sucked away what free time I had left, but I never even try to earn rate, I play for fun only, its possible to have both.

It surprises me how people childishly throw around insults as if it will make people agree with them; could argumentation be any less solid?

Exx
14-08-2011, 12:33
For the 3rd and last time I dont use any cheat / hack or whatever ... mccloud you should try not to drag my name through the mud, just because I'm above you in TB .. Now that's pure jealousy ... All of them can kick the PB (which was also only 60 minutes) to read .. I just wanted to just one test script ... there was probably something wrong in the copied network that's all .. That I am sorry it has come to such a misunderstanding ... I do not want to talk about this because of one mccloud all I would think cheating .. and the reputation of my clan to draw in the dirt ... So please keep such a waste for you ... Thank you ..

Greeting Exx

Mccloud
14-08-2011, 15:31
For the 3rd and last time I dont use any cheat / hack or whatever ... mccloud you should try not to drag my name through the mud, just because I'm above you in TB .. Now that's pure jealousy ... All of them can kick the PB (which was also only 60 minutes) to read .. I just wanted to just one test script ... there was probably something wrong in the copied network that's all .. That I am sorry it has come to such a misunderstanding ... I do not want to talk about this because of one mccloud all I would think cheating .. and the reputation of my clan to draw in the dirt ... So please keep such a waste for you ... Thank you ..

Greeting Exx
bullshit story, as I said, go tell your fairy tale to PBBans not us, and appeal your ban, if its such a mistake, PBBans will lift your ban http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-d02e08c5-vb228828.html

I dunno who you trying to fool here, but it's not working with me, I had a friend back in 2007 who got busted with the SAME ban, Generic cvar scan, he told me its an etbot bind, and as daredevil said few pages back, its a private cheat, and daredevil is a staff at pbbans, you don't think he knows what he's talking about?

such low lying

Fatal1ty
14-08-2011, 15:58
bullshit story, as I said, go tell your fairy tale to PBBans not us, and appeal your ban, if its such a mistake, PBBans will lift your ban http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-d02e08c5-vb228828.html

I dunno who you trying to fool here, but it's not working with me, I had a friend back in 2007 who got busted with the SAME ban, Generic cvar scan, he told me its an etbot bind, and as daredevil said few pages back, its a private cheat, and daredevil is a staff at pbbans, you don't think he knows what he's talking about?

such low lying

Kinda aggre on this one buddy.

Exx lets play it simple. For now, You are a Cheater (untill PB-Bans don't lift your ban) and You'll probably stay under name "cheater" and whorer. If PB lifts Your ban You'll be just whorer. Also You have chance to choose betwen to be a Whorer & Cheater or just Whorer :). Whatever you choose, it'll be shit anyway... buddy.

/WH-Team

enable
15-08-2011, 09:33
Why players care about whoring? If i'm correct there isn't a rule about it? So why they cry about it? He's just playing ET for fun (thats why whore i think so) and for rate and maybe he hacks with private cheat? I cant help. So guys stop crying about whore man..

ibunforgiven
15-08-2011, 10:43
wait a moment.so exx the retarded that insulted me in the last 2 years till recent days when we had a match on slac and he started to talk crap,not that this should be something new for him...has now a pb ban?muha muha muha muhahahahahaha.was up exx?was up with the slac room,was up with ia,pls make them proud u are a wonderful young student,going to university ,is this what u said if i remember correctly on our last talk?u are one of the most stupid person ever to meet in this game,and ppl like u make me sick to my stomach.i give u advice:less talk,more action,try to clean up your name,i have a feeling very soon we gonna see u banned on slac as well.

Shagileo
15-08-2011, 14:14
And that's the end of that chapter

The point has been made, but apparently there can't be one single page without insults - that's not really a mature discussion

daredevil
15-08-2011, 16:07
All of them can kick the PB (which was also only 60 minutes) to read .. I just wanted to just one test script ... there was probably something wrong in the copied network that's all ..
Greeting Exx

It's permanent ban and not 60 mins.. seriously how much lie you tell to others? Why not say it truth to others? I bought the cheat, didn't read the manual on how to use it and start using it and I got busted. Now since I am busted for cheats, I will go and tell others it's 60 min kick and all get kick.

I mean common, make some descent excuse? Like there where Ghost in my house and they wanted to harass me so they used cheats and I got busted.. now that would be something believable... LOL