PDA

View Full Version : Inactive member rank on trackbase.

Manu
24-07-2011, 15:53
Hi everybody,

As everybody know we are in summer time and a lot of people is going on vacations.

So most of our member (i mean for people who leads clan or for member of clan), go inactive for fews weeks.

I was wondering but also suggesting if the inactive rank on tb, (rank i mean so stuff like leader, co leader, helping hand that you can add after name on trackbase page of clan), if the inactive rank do something about rate ? My clan dont look for the first place on TB but it help to be in top 30 to earn a little bit more popularity. So, does inactive rank do something ?

If not why not add this possibility, or put an auto inactive rank after 10d inactive.
I mean that the rate of inactive member aren't calculate for the global rate of the clan. Maybe it's good idea i dont know.

Well somes top clan could play of it, but i think it's good way because member doesn't like be 'kicked' of the page. I think everybody should feel at home on this page. Like a real clan list.

I dont know really if you all understand what i mean. Because with my headache&hangover time i have somes difficulty to speak proper english.

But to resume i suggest that inactive member aren't counted in the rate of clan. And i also propose to add an auto inactive rank for member of clan after 10 days of inactivity. With same effect without hurt the rate of the clan.

I hope you understand, if you dont, dont hesitate to ask me again. I personnaly dont play really for the rating system but this things could help to dont lost place on tb stupidly ^^.

Well Have a nice day, and i know it was long topic for an easy idea.

bye bye :)

Manu.

Spl@$h~
24-07-2011, 23:24
that suggestion has been already reported moment ago ,its on the list to do.
anyway thanks for your suggestion :)

Manu
26-07-2011, 19:04
So inactive rank do nothing on rate? it's calculate like normal member if i understand well :D

Shagileo
27-07-2011, 02:52
I believe inactives are calculated as well, not sure though
But thanks for the suggestion nonetheless indeed :)

Spl@$h~
27-07-2011, 11:14
Depends what you mean by inactive , there is inactive if you dont play for 7 days , you arent ranked and normally it doesnt count for clan rating and there is the inactive status that admins & others ppl having acces can set you which should( pretty soon) exclude you also from clanrating.
So yeah for the moment even if you have inactive status , it still count @ clanrating.

Manu
27-07-2011, 23:23
Ok thank you; and good new i think. Thanks again for those fast replies. See you around.