PDA

View Full Version : Limit name change

Le_Furet
17-07-2011, 13:42
Limit name changing by allow a single name change per month to limit these clan hopper and name change spam.

Spl@$h~
17-07-2011, 16:22
Well at beginning it was one of my suggestions , but hmm it's more work to do , to keep list updated .. neeed to check by username/or ip etc...
We decided to not put restrictions afterall . It's not gonna stop clanhopping anyway.

Manu
17-07-2011, 21:23
Well This could maybe help, like Not more 2 names changes in months per account on Tb forum. People still can fake a new account but you will see this easyly if they keep same name :).

It could help against clanhopping and also limit the restard post for people who want to change name everyweek... if you get what i mean.

Just keep guessing on it. Good luck.

that was my suggestion :)

Manu.

Le_Furet
18-07-2011, 00:10
They can creat another account etc... but just can make some limit or deterrent. Is better than nothing, allow a single name change per account, and allow just 3 accounts per IP.

Shagileo
18-07-2011, 01:23
Clanhopping isn't one of our issues, I believe. It's not that we can do anything about it, and even if, I don't think we should focus on that aspect.

Le_Furet
18-07-2011, 02:40
My suggestion just could break some tentations nothing else.... be positive =)

anurag007
18-07-2011, 12:13
it's a good idea
and about clan hopping noob always do that
but some clan change there clan name again and again like i was in a clan idk the name i forgot coz that clan owner changes server and clan name again and again like
1st name was .NY new york skilled so our clan tag was - .NY and server name was New York something like that
but he decied to change name again after 3-4 days coz that was a pb server so i also need to change my name on tb so i changed my name 3-4 time on tb in a week but i didn't done clanhopping
i posted that essay coz i changed my name too many times in name change section
so you can understand

Graba4O
18-07-2011, 13:55
You want to limit the amount of clan hopping? Treat everyone in your clan with respect. That will do it. Being friendly goes a long way.

undefetable
18-07-2011, 15:01
You want to limit the amount of clan hopping? Treat everyone in your clan with respect. That will do it. Being friendly goes a long way.
+1 secondly to stop clan hopping restricting account per ip is a bad idea as for eg me and my bro share same ip but we have 2 diff track base accounts so i think that's legal another way to stop clan hooping could be another clan not taking clan hoppers but then it will be not the track-base issue i think track-base will certainly find some way out of it

anurag007
18-07-2011, 15:19
+1 secondly to stop clan hopping restricting account per ip is a bad idea as for eg me and my bro share same ip but we have 2 diff track base accounts so i think that's legal another way to stop clan hooping could be another clan not taking clan hoppers but then it will be not the track-base issue i think track-base will certainly find some way out of it

ye
there are many peeps like your
m the also one xD :D

Le_Furet
18-07-2011, 15:20

They can creat another account etc... but just can make some limit or deterrent. Is better than nothing, allow a single name change per account, and allow just 3 accounts per IP.
You + your bro = 2, three accounts for two peoples is good no? You have both your account plus a "rescue" account.

I don't talk about my clan (except this cliclou). I have always treat everyone in my clan with respect, and I'm always friendly except with completly silly guys...(except if they are friendly finaly...) :D

Le_Furet
20-07-2011, 19:31
Up .... :>

Dragonji
20-07-2011, 21:02
You + your bro = 2, three accounts for two peoples is good no? You have both your account plus a "rescue" account.

Did you hear about dynamic IP?

Le_Furet
21-07-2011, 01:14
Did you hear about ---------?

I have, but it's perfect now : they know.

Everyone didn't know it.

Le_Furet
31-07-2011, 21:16
Bump..... ^^