PDA

View Full Version : Merging?

Patriot
16-07-2011, 09:42
Are there any clans that are interetsed in doing a Merge with Us?

We are atm around 10-12 active people in Clan, but atm most of us are concentrating on playing BRINK.

Which unfortunately leaves our ET Servers without admins, we could use a few clans to help us out there.

Qubenet has been running ET Servers since the game was released, and even today we have several servers running. i think its 5 atm.

If 1 or more clans are tired of paying for servers but still are willing to fight for a server they can play on as admins then this could be the answer.

We are looking for clans that either dosent have a homeserver or are willing to give up on their server to merge with us, the reason for this is that our servers are free of charge, we are sponsored by a UK based Network Company, so there should be no reason to pay for et servers.

Qubenet as it is today is mostly a group of people in ages from 30+ and up, we have a few younger ones to. Our clanmembers are mostly from EU but also a few from US.

We are looking for like minded Clans that also just wanna play the game for fun, would be cool if you have a good understanding in how to admin a server, so we can get the help we need

If the right clans are willing to be a part of this, then we are willing to take a look at our servers and shape them with the mod and maps + eventually customstuff we can agree on. so the server(s) in the end ultimately will feel like home to all of us.

As we are a Clan sponsored by a Company, that leaves us no choice of clanname, Qubenet is a condition for our sponsorment, and can therefor not be changed.

Also our website http://et.qubenet.net has to be the one used for all of us on a regular basis.

If a clan decides that theyll merge with us, then theyll be placed in same positions in Qubenet as they are in current clan, so if you are a high admin in your clan, you will also be that in Qubenet, as we are a mature "old" bunch of gamers we do believe in giving people a chance to prove themselves and show that they know howto do stuff.

We are ofcourse also recruiting for ppl, atm we have gameservers running in W:ET, BRINK and COD4 and we have a nice big Teamspeak 3 server to use.

so if anyone is interested in making a big community with us, and are willing to help populate/admin our servers, have fun with us on Teamspeak and be active on our forum.

well then let us know

contactinfo:

xfire: Patriotqube
steam: Patriotqube
msn: kabel@esenet.dk

But dont contact me for a merge unless you have a clan with some good active people in it, and you have thought this through and you are willing to see it get done.

laters all :)

Papii
19-07-2011, 00:07
gl, awesome clan / server

Patriot
22-09-2011, 15:01
I just updated our Clanpage here on this Site, --> http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=claninfo&cidx=214

And we are still looking for players, We are now around 20 active people and since last post I made, did we start a big Jaymod and a Big NoQuarter server, of which i will build 1 off them with maps and stuff as the raters likes it, only problem is im not sure what that is :) yet

Anyway we are, as usual, always looking for nice people to play with.

So What about it? any Rating clan interested in beeing a seperate Squad in Qubenet and having a server they control?

daredevil
22-09-2011, 15:43
So What about it? any Rating clan interested in beeing a seperate Squad in Qubenet and having a server they control?

From my experience all this merge result in fights and issues... reason behind this is.. Leaders from different clan in power... and when there members fight they fight too... kids fight over stupid things and grown up fight over their ego... Human nature.

Just my suggestion, hang on with what you have or in long run it might turn around other way out.

Patriot
22-09-2011, 16:00
thanks for your post mate :) and It might yeah if ppl aint mature enough to sort stuff in a decent way :)

but im sure it can be done in a way that fits all, tried it a few times before in the 7 years ive been leading this clan ;)

that highlighted link you gave there was ment for 1 person/clan to look at, pretty sure they know who i mean :)

thanks again