PDA

View Full Version : W:ET My game crashed, did I lose my ppm?

|>B<|Red
27-06-2011, 17:25
I was playing wolf:et last night with about 3min left my game crashed, did I lose my ppm? When I came back a player on the server said yes I did.

My crash occurred while I was waiting to be healed, no medics were in the area so I tapped out and bam.. crash. This happens from time to time and don't think I should have lost my ppm. Just wanted to ask to give some leeway to older games that aren't meant to run on newer pc.

Dragonji
27-06-2011, 17:53
Did you look at your nickname on TB? I don't know how exactly tracking system works and don't know if I got your point, but IMO you didn't lose your actual PPM, I mean TB should calculate session only till the end of your playing (crash in this case). I don't know if I'm right, so other opinions are always welcome ;)

Spl@$h~
27-06-2011, 19:15
Aren't you talking about XP ?
If server has XP saved enabled , then No you dont loose XP.
But if its about PPM , (Point per minutes) yes you loose them , except if you restart quickly and join the same server and map , stats may be calculated.

|>B<|Red
27-06-2011, 22:33
Aren't you talking about XP ?
If server has XP saved enabled , then No you dont loose XP.
But if its about PPM , (Point per minutes) yes you loose them , except if you restart quickly and join the same server and map , stats may be calculated.

yes i'm referring to ppm and yes i join immediately after the crash, same server same map but they were gone.

as dragon mentioned it should calculate even if I crash out. doesn't seam fair to loose them if a crash occurs.

thanks for the reply.. both of you.