PDA

View Full Version : Clan Rating

ANChris
22-06-2011, 02:29
Just a short question I couldnt find out with existing threads.

Does the Clan Rating rates all clan members even if they are set as inactive?

Would be good if not.

Thx for assistance.

Chris

Spl@$h~
22-06-2011, 11:20
Hello , normally , if someone is set as inactive , the rating doesnt count.Now its been a while we dont talk about this so i might be wrong :)
If not you can do some test , ( clan rating is updated every 10-20 mins) so try with normal status ( wait till next update ) and then try with inactive status ( wait new update) and you will be fixed :)

ANChris
22-06-2011, 11:26
Thx. :P .......

ANChris
24-06-2011, 12:33
Yeah well I just tested it and it seems that even if I flagg the members as inactive they are still counted into the rating.....

Not rly good if u ask me.

Chris

Spl@$h~
24-06-2011, 12:39
Oh okay hmm , im gonna report that , thx for the info !

ANChris
24-06-2011, 12:44
np ^^ Thank you!

Just to explain how i tested it:

I removed all inactive member and the rating raised by at least 10 .
Next day I added them as INACTIVE again and the rating dropped again by around 10

Well I tried to calculate it on my own but I couldnt find any way how it would be the correct rating.

So It would be nice if you could explain how the calulation there works! I thought just add all ratings and divide by the number of ratings but thats not working with or without the inactive members.

Spl@$h~
24-06-2011, 14:19
There is no way to calculate exactly , it way more complicated than that , can't tell more about the formula , maybe there will be some tutorials/ in FAQ or TB cateogrie in a bit .

Ifnot about the test you did well , and suggestion have been reported. thank you.