PDA

View Full Version : et schlechte auswirkungen auf dein pc?

khaled
15-06-2011, 18:37
Hi, hab eine frage:

Hat et schlechte auswirkungen auf den pc. Hab mir einen neuen vor 6 monaten geholt und et laggte kaum. Aber so lansgam denke ich dass es die cpu "kaputt" mnacht. Jetzt laggt er für kurze zeit wenn was mit obj ist (stimme die was sagt) fürher gar nicht. normalerweise laufen 50 prozesse wenn ich gerade gar keinen anderen prozesse lam laufen habe.. ist das normal und hat et wirklich schlechte ausiwrkungen auf dein pc? Feedback wäre cool

gruß khaled

4gb ram directx11 1gb grafikkarte 2xCPU..

Shagileo
15-06-2011, 20:04
Can you repost that in English, please

Then we can help you and others know the issue as well

stabak
16-06-2011, 11:08
nein, ET hat keinen schlechten einfluss auf deinen PC, zumindestens nicht mehr als jedes andere programm auch. PC bei gelegenheit mal aufräumen, temp dateien löschen, und vielleicht einen pk3 cleaner über ET laufen lassen.
Ein pk3 cleaner entfernt alle custom pk3´s, hier ist einer von F|A klick (http://fearless-assassins.com/forum/files/file/374-enemy-territory-auto-pk3-cleaner/) allerdings wirst du mit diesem dann das F|A Menü auf dem ET Startbildschirm haben.

Shagileo
16-06-2011, 13:42
English please, last warning

stabak
16-06-2011, 16:27
sry if i have missed anything, but i can´t found any rule in board faq who is saying "posts only in english".

i just wanted to help him, maybe he can´t speak english.

He was asking if ET can damage the cpu of his new pc. He is playing ET since 6 month´s, with this PC. Now the PC had started to lag. I told him to run a pk3 cleaner to delete the junk/useless pk3 files from his ET folder. I also give him the Link to the F|A pk3 cleaner and told him, that he, when he use that one will have the F|A Startmenue if he start the game.

Again sry if I violate against any rule.

Shagileo
16-06-2011, 17:41
This user has posted English posts in the past already, mostly senseless, but English it was
You can't expect from everyone to understand German.

True enough, there are no board rules set up yet (which reminds me to suggest that fact, thank you for that)
But it's generally better to post in English on international forums

I don't want to sound harsh, but the past learned me not to give any chance to derail any threads, hence "the last warning"

But thanks for helping that user anyway and suggesting to run the PK3 cleaner. That's why I asked to post in English, because now others can use that tool as well when encountering the same issue(s) :)

khaled
16-06-2011, 17:47
ok i didnt have enough time to wrote it in english shagileo but if some1 can speak german and help me its enough i think. BTW speaking german is allow here. Thanks stabak for the info.

greetz khaled

khaled
16-06-2011, 17:49
But i dont need that pk3 cleaner i think cuzh my hard drive is pretty new and im already banned on FA forum, lol. You know FA hate me for some pathetic reason..but thx stabak :d

stabak
16-06-2011, 17:51
@Shagileo NP see you on server :)

@khaled the name sounds familiar :P

Paul
17-06-2011, 14:38
We should make a rule for it, german is allowed as long as it contains some English explanation as well :)

ET will not harm you computer in anyway regarding pressure on CPU etc, however, it's a weird story :)