PDA

View Full Version : Community Server - jaymod and silent

daredevil
30-05-2011, 00:02
Few weeks back I had talked about community server.

http://forum.trackbase.net/threads/316-Clan-free-neutral-server?highlight=community+server

Here is what I have started at present.

Jaymod 2.2.0 with hardware ban system (From Equalone)

Server Name: Community Server #1
Server IP: 188.138.76.164:27960
or jay4.clan-fa.com:27960
Slots: 40 + 6 Private.
Settings: DJ On.
Omni: Yes. For something to shoot at.
Map Rotation:
Snatch3
Marrakesh
SW Oasis B3
Minas
Streets of Italy FP2
Venice
Bremen Final
Caen4
Goldrush GA
Supplydepot 2
LightHouse2

Community Server #2
Server IP: 188.138.76.165:27890
Slots: 26
Gametype: Map-Voting
Mod: silEnT mod 0.3.3
ET version: 2.55 Multi Patch
XP save: 30 days or 90K

Friendly Fire: OFF
PunkBuster: ON (streamed to PBBans)
Adrenaline: OFF
Double Jump: OFF
Maps: All scrim maps and other fun maps.

Rules:
1. No extensive bitching.
2. Continuous public chat in English only.
3. No cheating.
4. No team stacking.
5. No whoring for rating at spawns.

---
Admin abuse = 1 verbal warn, then removal of admin completely.
Cheating = Ban for 1 month and happens again ban permanently. So no more telling, I was testing config, etc etc. Past hardcore cheaters will be banned permanently.
Whining = Not tolerated. Mute, kick and 1 day ban. If it continues 30 days ban and then permanent. We are here to enjoy game and not to whine on each another.

Plain and simple rules.

Looking for admins to take care of it. If server get enough popular, I will add commercial forums for community servers. If you like to be admin and would like to help, post here and I will set you up.

Level 0 to 10 admin levels on both servers. I am not going with 100 levels. No donation required and if you like to donate PM me.

This is for ET players to play happily. I personally don't play game, so I wouldn't hesitate to ban any cheater, admin abuser, etc. When it come down to rules, no one is my friend except proof.

Happy B'day ET. :)

Adrian
30-05-2011, 12:28
Great News i be happy to play there :) on the silent sevr :D

epsi
30-05-2011, 12:49
hey,

question about the Jaymod server: Would be nice to have some kind of a "old school" Jaymod-Server!

- no adre
- no dj
- no enhmod
- normal shooting rate

+

* pb save
* limited heavy weapons (max 1 panza / team, no flamer, 1 mortar (or even none) / team)
* "normal" spawntimes (8 sec. like on some server is just too fast)
* limited arty
* many classic and not too much custom / unknown maps
* hosted in europe (GER, UK, ...)
* not too much to download (no big skin- / soundpack)

Edit:

+ benefit

-> vote for shuffle on
-> vote for nextmap on
-> no tuned speed of the playermodels (on some Jaymodservers the movement is just abnormal fast)

But i guess the vote is off on nearly every server these days because some inmature kids hack the server with votes enable :<

I cant find any servers out there with this settings anymore and i dont understand why. I know a lot ppl. that miss this kind of servers! Personaly i moved to NQ because of this :( Played like 3,5 years Jaymod b4.

greetz

khaled
30-05-2011, 13:20
yes me too, setting like the old $k@ server with slow shooting, adre off and dj also. I miss servers like that too but anyway fa got some good servers. So fa hosting that community server?

epsi
30-05-2011, 13:34
okay played short on ure Jaymod Community Server. Very nice server!

- dont allow timenudge. Its allowed till -50
- maxpackets 15 allowed? Min. should be 30 imo
- maybe less slots? But at least less bots...

+ no DJ and i would love this server :P

dunno about heavy weapons and adre atm . But adre kills the fun of the game - guess its off ;)

Agree with you khaled but anyway a server like this would be very nice. Also i believe it would be well frequented.

daredevil
31-05-2011, 20:30
hey,

question about the Jaymod server: Would be nice to have some kind of a "old school" Jaymod-Server!

- no adre
- no dj
- no enhmod
- normal shooting rate

+

* pb save
* limited heavy weapons (max 1 panza / team, no flamer, 1 mortar (or even none) / team)
* "normal" spawntimes (8 sec. like on some server is just too fast)
* limited arty
* many classic and not too much custom / unknown maps
* hosted in europe (GER, UK, ...)
* not too much to download (no big skin- / soundpack)

Edit:

+ benefit

-> vote for shuffle on
-> vote for nextmap on
-> no tuned speed of the playermodels (on some Jaymodservers the movement is just abnormal fast)

But i guess the vote is off on nearly every server these days because some inmature kids hack the server with votes enable :<

I cant find any servers out there with this settings anymore and i dont understand why. I know a lot ppl. that miss this kind of servers! Personaly i moved to NQ because of this :( Played like 3,5 years Jaymod b4.

greetz

okay played short on ure Jaymod Community Server. Very nice server!

- dont allow timenudge. Its allowed till -50
- maxpackets 15 allowed? Min. should be 30 imo
- maybe less slots? But at least less bots...

+ no DJ and i would love this server :P

dunno about heavy weapons and adre atm . But adre kills the fun of the game - guess its off ;)

Agree with you khaled but anyway a server like this would be very nice. Also i believe it would be well frequented.

This is already on silent mod server. i.e.
1. Single Jump.
2. 25 maps to vote from. (Scrim + fun)
3. Regular shooting.
4. Auto cl_maxpackets and rate fix. i.e. min 30 and 25000 rate.
5. Location Germany
6. Vote for Nextmap from 25 maps. All classic + custom. Vote for it during intermission.
7. No custom weapons or vsays.
8. No turned speed.
9. Longer spawn times i.e. 14 - 18 sec.
10. Limited arty.
11. No adren.
12. Less slots.

Question is, why to make 2 servers with similar settings ? Give it a shot for community server #2 and let me know how it goes.