PDA

View Full Version : name stealer

Olykiller
12-05-2011, 12:43
hi guys

sry if this is in wrong section, dunno where to write it else

so my question is: is it possible to track the guy who is trying to fake my name?
http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=sessioninfo&idx=16262561
http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=sessioninfo&idx=16264659

i dont play on FA begginers
so what person can track his ip or something ? is that TB staff ? or FA members?

EDIT: saw on stars forum .fury&het@min* is the guy who faked me, neon and stars ottoman
gl banning him, ty

Neon
12-05-2011, 14:50
Well according to daredevil (who checked the GUID or something) it was ottoman who faked my name originally although it is possible both of them were doing it at different times. I wouldn't be suprised - they seem to be friends.

Spl@$h~
12-05-2011, 17:54
EDIT: saw on stars forum .fury&het@min* is the guy who faked me, neon and stars ottoman
gl banning him, ty It doesnt mean thats true , i can say its ETPLAYER who did it.
except if you you saw proof with PB

Could be also he faked Ottoman.. Both the IP's belong to same subnet.. Ottoman also changed his GUID recently. Either Ottoman is faking or that another guy.. At this point I can't tell who is who because both IP/GUID belong to same Germany subnet with first 2 octets same.

The best thing you can do is catch him on server and !finger him. That would make it clear who is who.

Neon
13-05-2011, 12:41
I can't use !finger on FA servers as it is only available to admins.

epsi
13-05-2011, 16:37
/pb_plist, /pb_alist SLOT

d3sire
13-05-2011, 16:52
OTTOMAN is Fury&Amphetamins uncle. Both lives in the same Apartment.. i know this guys

slipili
14-06-2011, 14:59
i was stealing name but thats shaize..:D

csl
15-06-2011, 15:09
For the 50th time use player lock and put hidden colors in your nick and your sacred rating will not be affected.

kobajagi
16-06-2011, 10:47
pore kittys playing et for ages and still cant get ratings up so they get mad and start messing with ones who are better ... losers

killfreak
16-06-2011, 21:56
csl if you do that you sometimes forget to unlock and then a map you got nice stats it doesn't count :/

csl
19-06-2011, 09:00
Well if rating is important to you then you will do it. The point is there is a system in place to protect rating people just have to be responsible for themselves and activate playlock when they arent playing. I dont feel bad for this kind of situation anymore because its been stated over and over how to protect your rating. Why should TB admin spend his time fixing things for a player that was too damn lazy to activate playlock.

Olykiller
21-06-2011, 10:51
nice reviving topic
i dont care about my rating... i hate it when im namefaked, only wanted to know who it was and why that wannabe did it