PDA

View Full Version : Question

Patriot
5-04-2011, 12:52
Was just reading abit here on the forum and looking around

We have a registered Clan here, Qubenet

And we are working on getting a new Community running where several clans help each other and have some nice times.

question is, is it possible to make a community site? like our clansite, and then ad the clans involved into this as Squads?

so all clanmembers from all clans are shown on community page and each clan has their players shown on their clanpages?

grtz patriot

Spl@$h~
6-04-2011, 16:45
Hello ,

Last talk i had with Paul about squads , it's not limited.
Which means a clan can " normally" get more than 1 squad assigned.

So if you create a TB page for your community , Different Squads can be assigned to it.

Then to assign everyone on the community page , ( i guess with different tags for each squad ) it's doable . ( just try to add them like that wihtout changing the community tag and if its not working , you have to change it to the same tag as the guy you want to add )

There is not Rules about getting someone with different tag in the same clanpage ( At least not for the moment )
And no Rules yet about players in squads , nvm if they already have a clan and then join a squad . ( Squads arent considered like a clan , so it's not multiclaning )

I hope thats what you meant , and hope i answered to your questions , if thats not the case , please give more examples or make a quick demo/preview of what you want , thanks

Patriot
6-04-2011, 18:45
Thx mate that is what i was asking :)

another issue i have is (and i better do this before anyone complains ;) ) i started a ghostserver on IP 81.91.243.93:27961 which is only there for one reason, and that is to get our Community server shown in playlist on 2.60b ET, it redirects to our 81.92.243:93:27967 Community Server, and i noticed that it rates people also, so people playing there seems to get twice the amount of rating they actually should have, is it possible to take that IP out of the rating system?

And here is a Q for you Splash, i noticed you recently started a 50 slot jayserver with Pro, why didnt you guys join in with us? we could use a bunch of cool guys like you tbh, and Im working on a 2.1.8 Jayserver atm, which will be our Community Server If i can get it to run properly ;) hope you dont take offence of question

Spl@$h~
6-04-2011, 21:35
Please tell me which is the real server IP , give me direct link of both servers , then i'll disabled the one you want to be disabled.

And here is a Q for you Splash, i noticed you recently started a 50 slot jayserver with Pro, why didnt you guys join in with us? we could use a bunch of cool guys like you tbh, and Im working on a 2.1.8 Jayserver atm, which will be our Community Server If i can get it to run properly ;) hope you dont take offence of question

We started before you posted , but hmm we are in a big inactivity period for the moment , we will be back later and see whats doable yeah ,why not ! feel free to add me on xfire ( vegasross ) im not active for the moment .

Patriot
6-04-2011, 21:49
Real Server --> 81.91.243.93:27967 (http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=serverinfo&idx=2097)
Fake Server --> 81.91.243.93:27961 (http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=serverinfo&idx=16249) = Disabling of ranking
Thx

Il ad you on xfire mate

relic
6-04-2011, 22:03
ever heard of pm :)

Patriot
6-04-2011, 22:43
yeah, but that wasnt a secret Q ;)

relic
6-04-2011, 23:46
i didnt say SM as in secret lol

Spl@$h~
7-04-2011, 12:57
Real Server --> 81.91.243.93:27967 (http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=serverinfo&idx=2097)
Fake Server --> 81.91.243.93:27961 (http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=serverinfo&idx=16249) = Disabling of ranking
Thx

Il ad you on xfire mate

Okay it's done :) check you pm too i sent you something :)

Spl@$h~
18-05-2011, 02:05
Problem is fixed .
If you have a similar problem and you can not fix by yourself , ask for some help ( create a new topic), thx
/Closed