PDA

View Full Version : [ SOLVED] TB vs SL

HellfiG
11-10-2010, 16:52
Hello paul,
First of all: Niiiiice site.
But I have a question: can you explain to me, or give me the link (if it already excists) what the difference is between Sl and trackbase in tracking system (giving rate)
I think I know it, but i'm not sure anymore. So can you explain it to me (and everyone)?

Hell

Spl@$h~
11-10-2010, 16:57
You have a part here , http://et.trackbase.net/ check the message . yeah i guess its not well explained but it was to make short ..
there should be soon more details on trackbase news about it.
But everything takes time ..

Paul
12-10-2010, 09:15
About the rate:
The only difference in the actual calculation is the limit on the PPM... On SL this was 2.25 (maximum 2.25 as good as others) while here this limit is (currently!) disabled.

HellfiG
12-10-2010, 10:10
You have a part here , http://et.trackbase.net/ check the message . yeah i guess its not well explained but it was to make short ..
there should be soon more details on trackbase news about it.
But everything takes time ..

I already know, but ty anyway :p
And yes srry for asking it now. But I think it would be quiete handfull if you explained the difference.

Paul
About the rate:
The only difference in the actual calculation is the limit on the PPM... On SL this was 2.25 (maximum 2.25 as good as others) while here this limit is (currently!) disabled.
Ok, for dummies like me: What do you mean with 2.25?

Hell

Paul
12-10-2010, 10:12
If the average ppm = 10, it won't make any difference if you have 22.5 PPM or 25PPM (10*2.25)
So you can score only 2.25 times as good as others with PPM... (Also reason why ppl where just stuck, and here get much higher )

Mateos
6-12-2010, 08:17
That's why yesterday, with -3 PPM, a guy increased his rating about +23...

I've an other question: why so many maps are not rated? Some are just texture mod of Core maps, or does not have exploits, or something that could make them unrated...

Thanks in advance,

Mateos.

Spl@$h~
31-12-2010, 19:47
These problems are fixed by now , there is no more rating bug or maps not rated.
If you still notice a bug please reaport it by starting a new thread.

//closed