PDA

View Full Version : RtCW / ET Public Server Forever!, RtCW Server, ET Server, Public Teamspeak 3

foocs
28-12-2018, 12:52
https://abload.de/img/tuxpi.com.1545312649dxdrl.jpg

Hello dear Gamers,

soon there will be shut down some communities and I created a place, where all RtCW/ETPlayers can meet each other in future and play some games, talk together etc.

I know there is Discord, but some (and me) prefer Teamspeak 3, because the quality is much better, you can upload files (Configs, Maps, Movies etc), add Icons to Groups, Music Bot, Protection Systems and more..

So I decided to create a Teamspeak 3 Server for you guys, where you can meet and play together, share things and more! The Server is also used for ET:Legacy Community!

The Teamspeak 3 Server IP is: wolfenstein.community-ts.eu

My lovely Bot "Achi" will welcome you with relaxed deep house music in main hall, protects you from ddos attacks and any hackers (bot is installed with many protection systems like server group protection and more!).

Feel free to message me/ or any Admin on Server, if you want any special Server Group Icon or anything. If you want to stay private with your friends, create your own channel!

Have a nice weekend and have a good New Year 2019!