PDA

View Full Version : Trackbase Database with all User Data and Passwords was hacked ?

aimeX
1-11-2018, 11:36
Hello together,

i got this fake email today to my e-mail adress. Its 100 procent save that the sender got this data from the trackbase database, because i use this email adress only with this password at trackbase.

Hello!

I'm a programmer who cracked your email account and device about half year ago.
You entered a password on one of the insecure site you visited, and I catched it.
Your password from XXX on moment of crack: XXX

Of course you can will change your password, or already made it.
But it doesn't matter, my rat software update it every time.

Please don't try to contact me or find me, it is impossible, since I sent you an email from your email account.

Through your e-mail, I uploaded malicious code to your Operation System.
I saved all of your contacts with friends, colleagues, relatives and a complete history of visits to the Internet resources.
Also I installed a rat software on your device and long tome spying for you.

You are not my only victim, I usually lock devices and ask for a ransom.
But I was struck by the sites of intimate content that you very often visit.

I am in shock of your reach fantasies! Wow! I've never seen anything like this!
I did not even know that SUCH content could be so exciting!

So, when you had fun on intime sites (you know what I mean!)
I made screenshot with using my program from your camera of yours device.
After that, I jointed them to the content of the currently viewed site.

Will be funny when I send these photos to your contacts! And if your relatives see it?
BUT I'm sure you don't want it. I definitely would not want to ...

I will not do this if you pay me a little amount.
I think $850 is a nice price for it!

I accept only Bitcoins.
My BTC wallet: 15ZHnf1MPn6ybb8yUeAoCQ1AJtiKhg3NrP

If you have difficulty with this - Ask Google "how to make a payment on a bitcoin wallet". It's easy.
After receiving the above amount, all your data will be immediately removed automatically.
My virus will also will be destroy itself from your operating system.

My Trojan have auto alert, after this email is looked, I will be know it!

You have 2 days (48 hours) for make a payment.
If this does not happen - all your contacts will get crazy shots with your dirty life!
And so that you do not obstruct me, your device will be locked (also after 48 hours)

Do not take this frivolously! This is the last warning!
Various security services or antiviruses won't help you for sure (I have already collected all your data).

Here are the recommendations of a professional:
Antiviruses do not help against modern malicious code. Just do not enter your passwords on unsafe sites!

I hope you will be prudent.
Bye.

Some other users got the same email this days? The password from my email account is different.

The sender of this email just faked the sender-adress to my own adress. The real sender adress is:

Received: from [176.224.189.22] (unknown [176.224.189.22])

JoNny
3-11-2018, 18:03
Are you sure? These guys simply search online for email addresses in source codes, webmaster addresses on the whois and so on or try their luck with random emails at custom domains. I bet some guys at *@facebook.com got that email too. A quick search for that shows, it's been sent randomly to other people as well. I haven't checked, but I wouldn't be surprised if the sender was from a country like Iraq or Syria..

/JoNny

aimeX
4-11-2018, 10:46
Are you sure? These guys simply search online for email addresses in source codes, webmaster addresses on the whois and so on or try their luck with random emails at custom domains. I bet some guys at *@facebook.com got that email too. A quick search for that shows, it's been sent randomly to other people as well. I haven't checked, but I wouldn't be surprised if the sender was from a country like Iraq or Syria..

/JoNny

Yes im sure because the XXX in this email is my password i use on trackbase and this email adress is only registered with this password at the trackbase site.

So it must be hacked from the trackbase database i think.

ETc|#.Jay.#
3-12-2018, 19:55
well, i got the same too, but on a other mail wich is not registered here. It comes from another site.