PDA

View Full Version : Rate reset

gnome
26-09-2016, 23:42
Deleted

DRi*Nero
10-02-2017, 22:38
Not arsed enough? You mean, you didn't arse FA and Trackbase over enough with your ETbot?

You need to be in the private hacks thread at FA, lifetime banned - instead of being a VIP over there.

FA = Failed Admins and that's why you are still allowed there and on servers with no issues - kind of like the HUNDREDS of other humanized bots that have been playing over the years and the MANY more still active there now.

Get real..

viciouz21
19-09-2018, 06:23
Just one of many times I reported a busted and obvious cheater (ETbot customer in past plus evidence of cheating on FA with no problems) to Jonny and he reset the name 1 time. And guess what happened (was rating until this happened) he let this loser come back and keep rating on FA with 0 issues. Any past reports I made (all honest and real as I said 100 times above) will be out and will be in front of the community for Jonny to answer to, in addition to letting everyone decide with all the facts on the table in the end, who is right and who is wrong.

He is the problem, and I now know why without even second guessing myself and it will be out on the table in the next threads here from me in the future when back playing ET.

1 of countless I sent for years and years to Jonny, while he did 0. There is a reason for that, and I will explain at a later date when I have the time to draw up all what I sent to him while intoxicated (nice, but ended up insulting as he did nothing and sided with the cheats/losers every single time).

Thank you,

JoNny
19-09-2018, 11:43
Please stop spamming if you want to keep your account.

/JoNny