PDA

View Full Version : Whore is goin up ;p

BiGGie
22-02-2011, 12:46
http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=playerinfo&idx=1512124 this guy is a big cops whorer and he cant even get 50+ kills o.O

I did screenshoots of him whoring and that was only on this map, look how many unis he take ..

http://www.xfire.com/profile/sukajebana/screenshots/?view#110846880

Gratz.

kobajagi
22-02-2011, 13:22
You should have TrackBase Police Department status :D

Spl@$h~
22-02-2011, 13:49
Its already planned , stuff has been posted in private area about that , just a question of days now.
There will be everthing you need to know , with tuto etc ... :)

BiGGie
22-02-2011, 13:51
Lol koba :D

Dragonji
22-02-2011, 16:23
IMO it's good how it is... When you change rating system, most of the players on public servers will play only for more and more frags... What does it mean? Game for OBJ will disappear, there won't be any teamwork... Ofc I don't like lamers who are playing as FieldOps or CvtOps and making rating by spamming with ammo in the spawn or stealing uniforms, but non-rambo Medic who is helping his team by reviving and healing isn't a whore IMO.

Also, if it is possible you could make some rating bonuses for players who are working on OBJ eg. by delivering docs, gold etc...

Spl@$h~
22-02-2011, 18:08
No , its not gonna change the way ppl play , we are talking about xp whore , not about obj .
Ppl staying at respawn the whole map giving med/ammo pack doesnt help in anything, the same for cvops. they just trick the system to gain more rating.
Anyway thats not something new , at first , Anti whore thing is the main reason of TB .. since it's a big part is about rating.

I dont see in what obj part is concerned.
We are talking about abusive xp whore , its not because you heal your teammates or give ammo time to time that your are a xp whore , thats part of teamwork like you said.

Anyway rules should be well explained , and only XP whore will be penalized , nothing to worry about :)

Dragonji
22-02-2011, 18:24
No , its not gonna change the way ppl play
Time will tell...

we are talking about xp whore , not about obj .

If XP-whores will be "punished", teamplayers should be "prized", not only "uber-pwners", that's my point of view ;)

Ppl staying at respawn the whole map giving med/ammo pack doesnt help in anything, the same for cvops. they just trick the system to gain more rating.

But new rating system won't be equitable, XP-whores will be put on a par with teamplayers, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Spl@$h~
22-02-2011, 19:37
i totally dont see what you mean , there is no way to give more rating for ppl playing obj , it works the same for everyone.
Its based on XP per min ( nothing new) there is no " new ratng system " .. just players getting high rating by whoring will be punished yes.

it always been like that , ppl playing for obj arent really playing for rating ..
if xp whore want decent rating they will have to get it normally .

Soocutie
22-02-2011, 19:41
i think ET going bad game because all playing for rating now :S i suggest you all to play for fun its more cooler:D

Dragonji
22-02-2011, 19:54
there is no way to give more rating for ppl playing obj , it works the same for everyone.
Its based on XP per min ( nothing new) there is no " new ratng system " .. just players getting high rating by whoring will be punished yes.

OK, I didn't express myself clear... I meant about some XP bonuses for eg. delivering gold to truck on Goldrush which would be count to total points gained on the map and then calculated to the PPM, but I realized it's not possible, because ET doesn't give XP for such things, so you could write it first off.

Paul
22-02-2011, 20:00
I don't think it'll influence the objective players, the so called "hard-whorers" will be penalized, of if you just medic your teammates and supply them with ammo, there's not nothing to worry about.
XP Bonus for objective might be possible, but that will be something serverside for sure, something we can not influence unfortunately.

I think teamplay/fun is the most important aspect of the game, I'm playing for fun only to, but still, many people will play for rate and if they'll stop just because some other drop packets only in spawn - it's eventually bad for both sides. There will be clear rules what's allowed and what not, and there will only be 1 not-accepted rule at start (with some video's what's not allowed to make it more clear). If any problems will come up, it'll be changed of course!

Soocutie
22-02-2011, 20:21
I think teamplay/fun is the most important aspect of the game, I'm playing for fun only to, but still, many people will play for rate and if they'll stop just because some other drop packets only in spawn - it's eventually bad for both sides. There will be clear rules what's allowed and what not, and there will only be 1 not-accepted rule at start (with some video's what's not allowed to make it more clear). If any problems will come up, it'll be changed of course!

i really accept that my bro don't play because he don't see there no team work nothing

BiGGie
22-02-2011, 21:19
So what we do with this guy ?

Soocutie
22-02-2011, 22:27
anyway Biggie why u care of that guy so much i think let they do what they want rating don't show nothing skill showing only so let he have rate what he want but we all know he suck and so on...

BiGGie
22-02-2011, 23:47
No lol, whorers should be banned or rate should be taken away... I wont let this fag keep on whoring.

daredevil
23-02-2011, 04:34
i suggest you all to play for fun its more cooler:D

+100

!hug (Non gay one)

Issue is people don't like to play fair.

kobajagi
23-02-2011, 10:23
+100

!hug (Non gay one)

Issue is people don't like to play fair.
Whats wrong with gay people ? I personaly supprot all gays . More gays in the world , more free chicks to date with .
And in all those years you guys have just been talking about team stacking and whoring .
I guess you didnt smell true et so far so i sugg. to check out and play etpro and see what is REAL ET .

Soocutie
23-02-2011, 15:08
lol :D idk what that rating giving you? nothing just a number... but nvm some people just want to be in top.

daredevil
23-02-2011, 17:01
Whats wrong with gay people ? I personaly supprot all gays . More gays in the world , more free chicks to date with .
And in all those years you guys have just been talking about team stacking and whoring .
I guess you didnt smell true et so far so i sugg. to check out and play etpro and see what is REAL ET .

There is nothing at all wrong with them but with or without gays, we get enough chicks to date with. ;)

I haven't played ET since long time since lately I play BO and BC2 and looking forward for Crysis 2. I see to smell true ET again, I need to play ETpro again? In which league do you play now a days? Please point me to your crossfire account. I have no intention to play ET again when I can enjoy new games.

@Others Please, be patient. Paul, is working on new system which will take care of those players who only get rating by hardcore whoring.

kobajagi
23-02-2011, 18:51
If you will search , you will find .
Gl with ur new games

Soocutie
23-02-2011, 21:19
nice paul:D

Vendetta
24-02-2011, 23:53
Tell me guys what is a cvops job? As I know one of their job i taking clothes and also I make better stats playing by cvops than medics which mess around opponents spawns. Is it not allowed to make better stats than medics playing by covert ops isn't it?

Do i need to prove how I play as medic .I played few map as cvops only for my pleasure.Biggie I played vs You on Fa servers and I killed You easily by medic on solo. I don't know how You made 25 rating ..Maby because You threw.....

Soocutie
25-02-2011, 06:19
they take enemy clothes and go behind enemy and stomp them:D:D or give knife:D and help ur team-mates to the object faster they are like assassins:D

Vendetta
25-02-2011, 17:06
yes :) im like all subclasse

Soocutie
25-02-2011, 22:33
:D good then:D

BiGGie
26-02-2011, 00:39
Lol this is the worst explanation ive ever seen lol, Man i bet u didint take even 30 hp from me, u suck first and thats why u r whoring and dont act like a retard now.

I did 25.90 rate with medic and i didint throw any shit or take unis like u do, i can do it by fragging. BB nerd.

Mccloud
26-02-2011, 06:27
http://fearless-assassins.com/forum/topic/15374-un-baned/

lol you are so sad as a player and should be banned everywhere, you insult players, abuse the game by going covert-smg, and can't respect server rules, and you can't even learn proper english

- Mccloud

Soocutie
26-02-2011, 10:39
http://fearless-assassins.com/forum
/...5374-un-baned/

lol you are so sad as a player and should be banned everywhere, you insult players, abuse the game by going covert-smg, and can't respect server rules, and you can't even learn proper english

- Mccloud

who?

BiGGie
26-02-2011, 12:43
Casper stop spamming man, ur posts dosent help here so plz shut up.

.nm
26-02-2011, 13:11
I did 25.90 rate with medic and i didint throw any shit or take unis like u do, i can do it by fragging. BB nerd.

What does that prove ? I thought its a teamgame olololol

BiGGie
26-02-2011, 13:23
What ever nerds, Paul what we doin with this guy ? Take - ?

VS|wArRi0r
26-02-2011, 13:41
Yes I hope Paul thinks twice before making a rating system just based on rate (I don't know his plan, just i hope it's not going to be like this) because ET is about objective, not about being the #1 on TB.

Dragonji
26-02-2011, 15:31
dont act like a retard now.
BiGGie, kid, please stop ridicule yourself. Everybody on this forum knows who are you (http://forum.trackbase.net/threads/144-Pro*-Name-Faking). Who cares about your rating. You think you're cool you made 25+?

You're crying like a little baby with your posts... "Oh, what we do Paul? Oh, remove his rating.". Everybody can have an opinion, but like old adage says "children should be seen and not heard".

Soocutie
26-02-2011, 18:46
biggie ur evil ur post don't help to:S

BiGGie
26-02-2011, 22:08
Lol casper i started this topic so ? That just shows how thick u r..

Soocutie
26-02-2011, 22:41
sorry man just wana help to somehow

BiGGie
1-03-2011, 14:56
Hmm his already at 24+ ... Paul what we doin ?

Shagileo
4-03-2011, 17:53
May I point out that inappropriate language isn't encouraged in these forums.
Please keep it a clean conversation.

Also, these kinds of topics are more suitable in the Feedback section of the board.
For future bug spotting or feedback, please consult this link:
http://forum.trackbase.net/forums/7-trackbase-Bugs-Feedback-amp-Feature-requests

This section of the forums is aimed for news articles related to the Homepage of TrackBase ET section.
Thank you

Vendetta
6-03-2011, 23:48
no coments..

Shagileo
11-03-2011, 00:44
English please

Le_Furet
11-03-2011, 02:12
Put this topic on Chat not here... ^^

Patriot
11-03-2011, 11:31
i think ET going bad game because all playing for rating now :S i suggest you all to play for fun its more cooler:D

You got my vote :)

Dragonji
11-03-2011, 16:19
Moderators should remove non-English posts...

Vendetta
12-03-2011, 03:39
Dragon men do you have translator ? polish ;)

Dragonji
12-03-2011, 11:45
POL:
Ja też jestem Polak ale to nie jest polskie forum. Wydawało mi się, że na TrackBase wszystkich obowiązuje angielski...
ENG:
I'm a Pole too, but it isn't Polish forum. I thought main language on TrackBase is English...

Shagileo
12-03-2011, 13:21
It is, and future non-English posts (in this topic) shall be removed permanently

Shagileo
12-03-2011, 19:43
Removed latest non-English posts and moved thread to 'Chat' section.
Please be reminded, this is an international forum. In order to reach most of our forum members, English is the main language.
If you wish further support in your own language, we advice you to send a pm to native speakers in order not to confuse other forum visitors.

Thank you for your understanding

Vendetta
12-03-2011, 21:49
Delete post!!!

Shagileo
13-03-2011, 01:51
What do you mean with delete post?
You're pretty spamming this thread with this comment but you're not really specific :s

terr1tory
14-03-2011, 17:31
Biggie better don't say anything about whoring. Someone want to see ctrl clan whoring? Here it is: http://www.multiupload.com/JWSJCNC4S0 HF

Shagileo
14-03-2011, 18:37
Biggie better don't say anything about whoring. Someone want to see ctrl clan whoring? Here it is: http://www.multiupload.com/JWSJCNC4S0 HF

Oops, busted

Vendetta
15-03-2011, 01:34
Biggie have rtg 25 6 hours nice .... no coments

Mccloud
16-03-2011, 06:14

Like I said on my site, It's whoring to kill afks?

I guess next time when I camp spawns and kill afks I'm whoring

Shagileo
16-03-2011, 17:45
Like I said on my site, It's whoring to kill afks?

I guess next time when I camp spawns and kill afks I'm whoring

Hm, personally I believe it's the server admin's responsibility to remove AFK players to spec (who've been AFK for some time of course) to avoid spawn killing / afk camping.
Sure it's xp whoring in a way, but if players remain in a team while being afk for a long time, so be it.
This is not of the same type as deploying the sh*t outta the spawn area with med and ammo packs

EDIT: ps: if the server allows spawnkilling, then it doesn't matter if players are AFK or not, spawnkillers aren't infringing any server rules

killfreak
16-03-2011, 18:43
fa beginners is just afk spawnkilling anyway...

VS|wArRi0r
16-03-2011, 19:05
Playing for rate is so pathetic :) and whoring even more..

christmaspwns
18-03-2011, 11:40
Seriously Paul, how can you even accept this guy going up. http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=playerinfo&idx=7742
If you're not going to do anything about it, it will just be as SL times.

Guns&Style
18-03-2011, 12:08
Bad bad bad

Olykiller
18-03-2011, 13:57
and killing afk doesnt get much xp, you get more by being "hot", meaning you must also RECEIVE damage

Shagileo
18-03-2011, 14:23
Seriously Paul, how can you even accept this guy going up. http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=playerinfo&idx=7742
If you're not going to do anything about it, it will just be as SL times.

Hm, sorry, I don't get it. Sure - exceptionally high rating, but what is he doing?
(personally, I don't know him so please explain)

Anyhow, you can't expect Paul to check every single player's game behaviour. It's good that you notify on strange conditions, but it's a giant pool out there.

christmaspwns
18-03-2011, 16:59
Well, the amount of players is like 10, and on DRI this guy gets 40+ ppms wich is not possible by doing this by normal shooting. I've been playing myself on DRI and it's bullshit to get this amount of ppm.

I've been showing this to Paul very often on Xfire. There are enough whores who are ruining the game, but this guy is actually playing for rating. Some guys in game don't even know that SL or TB exists, when they just whore without any notice. Others like this guy probably, whores like shit and gets his rating up by whoring.

Mainly because of whoring on the SL system I took the switch to TB, because they would take care of it. Seems not.

edit: I'm not only talking for myself. I bet almost every rater who is starting to get on the first pages on the rank list, knows these kinds of ppms (often) are bullshit by just "aiming".

BiGGie
18-03-2011, 22:02
Well, the amount of players is like 10, and on DRI this guy gets 40+ ppms wich is not possible by doing this by normal shooting. I've been playing myself on DRI and it's bullshit to get this amount of ppm.

I've been showing this to Paul very often on Xfire. There are enough whores who are ruining the game, but this guy is actually playing for rating. Some guys in game don't even know that SL or TB exists, when they just whore without any notice. Others like this guy probably, whores like shit and gets his rating up by whoring.

Mainly because of whoring on the SL system I took the switch to TB, because they would take care of it. Seems not.

edit: I'm not only talking for myself. I bet almost every rater who is starting to get on the first pages on the rank list, knows these kinds of ppms (often) are bullshit by just "aiming".

+1 Mr. Que pasa :)

Shagileo
18-03-2011, 23:21
We'll keep an eye on it

christmaspwns
19-03-2011, 18:28
Oh really.

relic
19-03-2011, 19:40
!cry christmaspwns

Shagileo
19-03-2011, 20:11
Oh really.

Yes, I'll inform Paul about the matter.
Don't worry, we'll see what we can do.

For now, just enjoy the game :)

Lucron
21-03-2011, 17:15
Tell me guys what is a cvops job? As I know one of their job i taking clothes and also I make better stats playing by cvops than medics which mess around opponents spawns. Is it not allowed to make better stats than medics playing by covert ops isn't it?

Do i need to prove how I play as medic .I played few map as cvops only for my pleasure.Biggie I played vs You on Fa servers and I killed You easily by medic on solo. I don't know how You made 25 rating ..Maby because You threw.....

+1 to you! :claps:

As for the whiners, mainly the "pro" clan:

Get your pliers out for once, and do the objective, as this is an objective based game.

Furthermore, you say "but this guy is actually playing for rating. "
but looking at your clan page at TrackBase

"How To Join Pro* ?
You need to be what we call a " fragger " --> average kill per 30 mins map must be at least 100 kills , be mature and respectfull and motivated to get a decent rating at least 23 " "

As if you're not (and your whole clan) isn't playing solely for ratings by running around as rambo medics. Fun?

Most of my time is spent playing under a slightly modified name so I don't lose rating on the one I've been using to prove my point:
TB rating does not mean skill, and at the time it was a good idea to burst your bubbles by legitimately playing the game by doing the OBJECTIVE. But apparently it's frowned upon, and this "ctrl" clan feels the need to come and talk shit to/about me when I'm playing. BiGGie. :bad: Completely uncalled for!

Anyway if you look at Aspirin and many of the "pro" clan players, they only play certain maps where they can achieve a normal amount of rambo med frags, which is quite boring. Any etpro player that isn't complete shit can blow the top ratings away if they tried, but it's just boring and meaningless.

Loosen up, and try to have some fun. No reason to talk shit just because someone is rated higher than you.>.<

christmaspwns
21-03-2011, 17:30
I'm not going to give you a long post. TrackBase has been made for "fraggers". Paul has been pointing out that 30 mins of throwing ammo pakcs in spawn or whatever isn't allowed to get your actual called "rating" up.

I don't care about someone having a better rating than me, but it DOES bother me that someone who is throwing ammo packs for 30 mins in spawn and KNOWS that it isn't allowed to get up your rating like that, still does it.

I get your point about having fun in the game etc, I agree. But getting rating on this way, is just NOT the way this system has been made.

tOrM
22-03-2011, 05:38
but i do 150kills while taking the objective, also can play 1 map for kills only and next 8 maps i go play obj messing arround ., no need to flame when u dont kno shit what ur talking about.
also who said u must be medic to get rating or high kills? any class will do , medic is just the common thing but i have well proven many nabs who called me rambo whore in fa server that i can get same kills as any class, shut their mouths and kept playing as medic., if u want me to prove it tell me the time and the server and i will waste my time for u.

when u say when we use a slightly modified name , who doesnt, even u change name sometimes, so i dont see whats wrong there tbh., also with trackbase system u can just use rating name and put the lock on so u wont rate, so no point changing names anyways, but its always fun to use different names - variety brings fun., to me at least, or ask me why i had 3 names in top 3 in past..

no1 said rating means skill, but it isnt a<lways true, i seen situations when top 5 players in old splatter where actually what i considered best players in jaymod, or some of the best.

we only play certain maps where we can achieve normal ammount of rambo med frags? lol totally not truth, at least for me when i start rating i just play all maps for like 2 days in a row until i have have rating., when i dont use my rating name is either cuz my hand hurts or i have a hedache or i wanna mess arround and go rifle or smth.

i dont kno why all this bunch of bullshit attack on pro* clan , i used to think u were a nice normal guy , but i see all this hate on me and my clan and it got me thinking,
dont talk crap when u dont have a clue about how we or some of us play, thanks.
cu
torm.

NightmAre
22-03-2011, 06:50
He didn't attack anyone. As I recall he was attacked for having a high rating. Haters are gonna hate :)

Lucron
22-03-2011, 07:00
30 mins of throwing ammo pakcs in spawn or whatever isn't allowed to get your actual called "rating" up.

.. that someone who is throwing ammo packs for 30 mins in spawn ..

Torm, I thought you could understand the situation, maybe you didn't read the whole thread, but you should know I'm not the "whore" type.

As for this Pro* player, you are too obsessed with the theory I throw ammo packs in spawn for 30 minutes to realize that the game has other means of gaining XP. Read my first post.

Back to Torm.

I never had any hard feelings against you until you failed to read a simple post in English. My point was being a medic isn't require to gain a high ranking, and actually it's one of the worst class to gain a higher than average PPM, so I think we agree on this, you're just miss interpreting my post I guess?

The problem with me using a different name is when people come to spec me and I'm not playing serious, and you have these CTRL douchebags talking shit because I'm not under my TB rating name. This is where the problem lies.

Regarding where certain players only play certain maps, that stands true. If you looked at the stats for some of the top players, they only play maps where they can get a higher amount of frags than average, like Minas Tirith. And if they aren't getting their quota on frags (and I'm more than positive the Pro* clan players do this), they either change name or stop playing. I'm not hating solely on the Pro* clan but this is the clan attacking me so I'm addressing their own issues.

Have fun =)

christmaspwns
22-03-2011, 10:43
Do you actually know the reason why high raters only play certain maps to get their rating up? : )

relic
22-03-2011, 12:29
Do you actually know the reason why high raters only play certain maps to get their rating up? : )

cause they are gay?

sorry to keep this in kindergarden style, but as i see top 10 ranked players join our server and keep whoring with flamer and meds i feel this way. Players that dont play for the game is not welcome at our server.

khaled
22-03-2011, 15:00
lol u ppl biggie and splash care to much about rating from other peoples, but seriously mind ur own buisness and ignore those lamers or cant ya?

khaled
22-03-2011, 15:02
you know that theyre unskilled if they dont do much more than stayin at spawn like u say s why so much care bout those lows?

Spl@$h~
22-03-2011, 16:29
Why are you talking about me , do i even know you ?

lol u ppl biggie and splash care to much about rating from other peoplesWhat is that supposed to mean ?

i dont get it why all that shitty talk .

- There are ppl playing for rating , by fragging .
- Some other trying to play for rating , by xp whore

I dont get it how the xpwhore can enjoy , they just see a high rating value and they are happy ?
" Its like to become the Big boss in a company , you murdered the previous one ."

You got what you wanted , never mind how and it doesnt matter ?

There is clearly 2 sides or more but gobally we will say 2 (about rating) , 1 trying to enjoy , playing for rating by frags and a minimum of teamwork , to get a nice score and rise on TB
and the other one , whoring here and here ,their goal is to get high rating never mind how , obviously kills dont matter , since there is precious med/ammo pack or unis.

like Minas Tirith. And if they aren't getting their quota on frags (and I'm more than positive the Pro* clan players do this), they either change name or stop playing. I'm not hating solely on the Pro* clan but this is the clan attacking me so I'm addressing their own issues.Do you actually have a proof , video , or screenshots or anything else to proove what you say ? ifnot then it makes no sense.

Not everyone is 17-18 years old (never mind the age) , and have plenty time to play , most of us barely have time to play 1 or 2 maps every 2-3 days .So yh everyone is free to choose the map he wants to play or maybe we should ask you before we play ?

And if they aren't getting their quota on frags (and I'm more than positive the Pro* clan players do this), they either change name or stop playing.So whats wrong there ? tell me you are playing at casino , you already lost 2500 EUROS and you keep loosing ... is it better to stop or to continue ?

Dont see why you care " so much " are you jealous or something that actually some ppl can get a decent rating with frags ?

I dont say playing always the same map to get + is good , but if its done in a good way by frags , well its better than if its done by xp whore.

Now i dont know who does it , i play for myself and im not jealous of others who are ranked highter than me i dont watch all their move if they change name or not.
everyone is different some can play 6-7 maps per days at different time , and some just have only 1 hour or something , so in a way thats a bit unfair but what do you want , we can not play all at the time and be limited to 2 hours per days.

If you have any problem , please go to xfire , topic like that , are useless .

Papii
22-03-2011, 21:25
cause they are gay?

sorry to keep this in kindergarden style, but as i see top 10 ranked players join our server and keep whoring with flamer and meds i feel this way. Players that dont play for the game is not welcome at our server.

Really? can't remember using this way to get 27 rating on your server

Olykiller
22-03-2011, 21:34
I dont care so much about other players their rating. If they have fun throwing 30 mins ammo packs in the spawn than ok, great life you have. Of course i show much more respect towards the fraggers, at least they have ballz and know this is a first person shooter game.

and oh plz, dont act like raters play only minas, they play the maps like they come

relic
22-03-2011, 22:00
Really? can't remember using this way to get 27 rating on your server

not a clue on who u are or why u feel the urge to talk..

Shagileo
23-03-2011, 00:42
This will be an endless discussion
No problem with that - share opinions, but keep it clean.

Mccloud
23-03-2011, 19:05

this "ctrl" clan feels the need to come and talk shit to/about me when I'm playing. BiGGie. :bad: Completely uncalled for!

please don't insult my clan when it's only 1 person bothering you, none of the other members didn't say shit about you, and if biggie is following you/bothering you in-game, then report it so I can take action.

BiGGie
23-03-2011, 19:18
I never seen this guy playing.. But making 40+ ppm its impossible by being medic and just frag..

kobajagi
23-03-2011, 21:49
breaking into spawn thread full of useless posts with this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzfQwXEqYaI&feature=

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c5LPQld7OM&feature=player_embedded

Papii
23-03-2011, 23:43
not a clue on who u are or why u feel the urge to talk..

I'm Pro*Paprik@

tOrM
24-03-2011, 02:15
lucron i did read the thread, i am just sharing my opinion about what u posted, well cuz u generalize the whole pro* clan and in general the rating clans with what u said,
and I DONT agree with what u said, i dont do the stuff u said there and i am pretty different from some other rating players, still i think pro* is the top rating clan and not because we have the biggest whores but because we have the best players and thast what we have tried to do with the ..new recruitment area, u mentioned u must be a high rating whore to get in pro* , lol thats so not true, pro* has a strong basis of very good players , which yeh most are inactive but its still the best of the best (in jaymod, nq) , i usually dont respond to arguments like urs anymore cuz well its always a waste of my time, but well i had some free time and felt like replying here,

and i dont care about other clans or new projects made to get #1 rating, cuz well most of those clans ---last for what...whole 3 months and then die? u make an awesome new cool tag , get 5 or 6 rating players and u suddenly think ur the best, but nah sorry to dissapoint u , we been here for a long time already and since i am aware of this game pro* is the clan with the best players arround jaymod and nq, and we been in the top always so, i honestly think u should save the attacks and the "whore" insults and all that stupid hate to pro* clan , and all that stupid hate towards ppl who like rating ( this msg is not for u lucron, is just for every1 who makes stupid comments about ppl who rate, play for kills, or whatever), get over it?

we like to rate yes, we like to have high kills yes, we have to get insults by stupid nubs every day? no.
ppl who say "rating isnt skill", "raters are nubs" "pro clan is nub" ...blah blah we get every day for last 3 or more years...forgot already., is just stupid, cuz is our way to play the game ... i could call every person in FA server then nubs cuz they play for obj in a pub??
why would i? if they enjoy playing like that, let them , if we enjoy playing like this , let us.

thats all i wanted to say, tbh i could care less if u get #1 by dropping ammo packs in a spawn or those sort of stuff i heard ppl do to get high rating (ppm) , cuz if i want i can get #1 even when u do drop 1000000 packs for a whole fuken month.
i just replied here cuz i saw the usual stupid insults towards me(reting ppl) and my clan (pro*)

Konvict
24-03-2011, 13:11

As for the whiners, mainly the "pro" clan:

Get your pliers out for once, and do the objective, as this is an objective based game.

Furthermore, you say "but this guy is actually playing for rating. "
but looking at your clan page at TrackBase

"How To Join Pro* ?
You need to be what we call a " fragger " --> average kill per 30 mins map must be at least 100 kills , be mature and respectfull and motivated to get a decent rating at least 23 " "

As if you're not (and your whole clan) isn't playing solely for ratings by running around as rambo medics. Fun?

Most of my time is spent playing under a slightly modified name so I don't lose rating on the one I've been using to prove my point:
TB rating does not mean skill, and at the time it was a good idea to burst your bubbles by legitimately playing the game by doing the OBJECTIVE. But apparently it's frowned upon, and this "ctrl" clan feels the need to come and talk shit to/about me when I'm playing. BiGGie. :bad: Completely uncalled for!

Anyway if you look at Aspirin and many of the "pro" clan players, they only play certain maps where they can achieve a normal amount of rambo med frags, which is quite boring. Any etpro player that isn't complete shit can blow the top ratings away if they tried, but it's just boring and meaningless.

Loosen up, and try to have some fun. No reason to talk shit just because someone is rated higher than you.>.<

Wow geez you sir are missinformed or u lack some type of inteligence. Anyway of course rating doesnt mean skill otherwise u wouldnt be anywhere near the top and i still wonder why do pro guys get banned at ur server... We have fun fragging (On a game based on Q3 Engine wich is a fragging game has i recall but maybe thats too old school for you) if you like to whine cause u fail at doing so well, good for you! Has for the etpro players coming at a pub lag server. LoL i just gota laugh at that sentence if u think aiming at an etpro server is the same has aiming at a pub server.... Anyway ure the only one talking shit since u fail at fragging you atack the ones that dont (pro, ctrl, aspirin etc etc) If that makes you feel more grown up, keep up the good job and keep bringing those pliers out. Without u guys (rushers) we wouldnt have no one to whine at!

Le_Furet
25-03-2011, 02:13

When you lauch the game and join a server, you play the game.

And what is your server? :)

And Lucron don't attack the CLAN OF(Pro* & ctrl-) players - you don't like or don't like they playing style/bahavior etc... - but PLAYERS themselves. Like say RyAn & tOrM.

Lucron generalize about raters, raters generalize about whorer, and Le_furet generalize about raters and whorers :D

(sorry for my english)

ENJOY THE GAME =)

Lucron
25-03-2011, 02:58
I would like to publicly apologize to everybody who attacked me first and made silly assumptions. I'm deeply and sincerely sorry for defending myself, and playing the game for objective. I'm also sorry for having a life and not throwing "ammo packs in spawn for 30 minutes". I'm converting to gay rambo medic and will frag my ass off for those meaningful ratings! Hope we can be friends, see you on the battlefield!

P.S. Nice to see you again, Alicia, erm I mean Ryan. ;)

Mccloud
25-03-2011, 07:15
P.S. Nice to see you again, Alicia, erm I mean Ryan. ;)
problem? sup

#SAS#TASIOR
25-03-2011, 15:26
yeh !slap whorers yeh !slap them all u doing good job there :D

about whores topic exist look :D
http://forum.trackbase.net/threads/164-whores
again again again again again again again again

Le_Furet
26-03-2011, 23:47
Real rating ?

http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=playerinfo&idx=1538105

Vendetta
5-04-2011, 16:14
no coments

Vendetta
5-04-2011, 16:20
.................................................. ................

Le_Furet
23-04-2011, 20:59
http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=playerinfo&idx=1838952 !!!

equaLz
12-05-2011, 22:56
I love how everyone is crying about those how you call it 'Whores' ! its a game, but pleas go on whit this topics! it make me LAUGH! (:
And i agree BTW whit Dragon (: