PDA

View Full Version : Bug: My ranks on someone else's profile?

Scarhand
22-02-2011, 03:50
After finding your site today, I looked at the ranks for a server I have a high rank in and have been recently active on. Below I have posted a link to that server's ranks here, and on splatter ladder. As you can see, cAre&Active. has my rank on that server, all my ranking has been going to his profile apparently, until I registered my playername today. I have never used the name cAre&Active.. If you compare his server activity with mine on trackbase, it shows the servers I have been on on his profile, including my own clan server which he has never been on. If you can't return the ranking on that one to my account, its ok, it may be hard to distinguish whose ranking is whose. Anyway, hope you can fix this so no one else has to deal with it if they really do care about ranking.

http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=serverinfo&idx=70&show=rate
http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=serverinfo&idx=426301&section=ranking

-
-=PDP=-Scarhand

Paul
22-02-2011, 09:15
SL is currently down, I'll take a look later on the day and see what I can do for you ;)

Papii
22-02-2011, 11:18
yup noticed it.. well sorry for this m8, but Et is full of kids and stuff, i'm sure Paul will fix it as soon as possible. You also can compare their pings on the differents servers. he just stoled your name to have an higher rating.

Scarhand
22-02-2011, 12:08
he just stoled your name to have an higher rating.

No, its a bug on TB, my rating was going on his name, he never stole anything from me.

Papii
22-02-2011, 12:29
No, with this new system, you can change your name anytime while keeping your actual rating. Or lossing "x"% of your rating. He just registered your name, and switch it to his own.

Spl@$h~
22-02-2011, 13:47
Yeah , its a shame really , he asked me on xfire about the name change ..and pratically sure it was that one, but well we need better rules, different system to avoid that.

Please , directly contact Paul by PM about your problem and explain the whole situation. :)

Paul
22-02-2011, 18:28
I've upgraded your current rating to 22, I feel very sorry for what happened, these things are exactly why we hope many players will reserve, so that those things can't be abused.

Pappii is right, someone used your name to transfer rate but I'm gonna catch him for it ;)

Scarhand
22-02-2011, 21:57
Ok, thank you Paul. Hopefully this wont happen to anyone else.

Spl@$h~
7-03-2011, 11:00
Problem solved.
Moved to archive section

If you have a similar or different problem please , open a new thread.
/closed