PDA

View Full Version : How is this ok?

Ripjaw
21-02-2011, 11:17
Now i know i dont play ET anymore but i still look around on tb and speak to my friends i made mad4 with and i noticed this server http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=serverinfo&idx=3189 I dont know what others think but i really think its out of order, they have taken all the top raters names and are useing them as bots -_- yes with a . or , hear and there as not to affect there rateing, but still wtf? people take ages over picking the name thats just right for them i know if it was my name they were useing i'd kick off.

Btw does anyone play PS3??

Manu
21-02-2011, 11:41
Well i dont care anymore of it (of course i m not into that because of my low rate..) but then rater guys care about their name, no ? So if it's not making down their rate, it's not real problem.

Maybe T.C clan was frustrated to cant pwned those guys so they steal the name for their bots ? then they feel like pwned the top list ^^. Well i dont know... it's fun... nobody complaining atm xD Only you but you're not into that list :/

I think the concerned players are the only one able to complain :P

Regards.

Dragonji
21-02-2011, 14:03
What's the difference if they don't use exact raters playernames? Personally I don't care about it and I think most of the raters too if nicks aren't the same as theirs. Next one thing, if you expect they will change it, please post on their forum.

**Slinger
21-02-2011, 18:02
i would find it flattering for someone to use my name with one character off for a bot server. lol

Spl@$h~
21-02-2011, 18:58
Well if it doesnt afect the rating or global time played of anyone and if names arent reserved and used regularly( to gain rating or other) , i dont see any problems with that.
They think by taking similar names of top raters , ppl will come , thats all , but hmm i doubt it does change anything ..

Now if concerned ppl want to complains , feel free :)

Olykiller
21-02-2011, 22:18
omg they forgot my name! ;)

Rayleigh
22-02-2011, 00:00
omg they forgot my name! ;)

!slap oly 666 :D

I remember couple years ago there was one server, which also used top 50 rater's names on their bots. Just cant remember what was the name of it... ;F

Le_Furet
22-02-2011, 02:10
They are crazy lol :D

csl
22-02-2011, 11:15
Great another useless topic :D

They arent using players exact nick so it doesnt affect rate so who cares. Dude you got to find a hobby.

What you gonna get pissed every time someone uses mAus nick LMAO.

Soocutie
22-02-2011, 22:30
i don't play ps3 played not anymore:D

Ripjaw
23-02-2011, 08:24

They arent using players exact nick so it doesnt affect rate so who cares. Dude you got to find a hobby.

What you gonna get pissed every time someone uses mAus nick LMAO.

Lol ur such an arsehole are'nt you? Go fuck yourself goon.

VS|wArRi0r
23-02-2011, 08:30

I agree, and please stay polite ripjaw.

Spl@$h~
23-02-2011, 11:45
oh comon everyone is free to give his opinion or ask if he isnt sure about something.
No need to say its useless topic , if everyone does that then no one will post a shit .. aren't we able to have talk wihtout insults here :o

ETc|#.Jay.#
23-02-2011, 13:00
you can come to my server, the leader of this server with the botnames playes sometimes on my server :D