PDA

View Full Version : PPM Abusing.

DRi*VJ*
22-08-2015, 08:56
Users have been abusing a bug in the Trackbase system for a while now, and other players are not taking it lightly. We are going to let the community decide the resetting of users that are abusing this bug. Make sure you vote on the poll! This is a warning and we're not going to be lightly about it. Many users know how to exploit the bug and we know if you're doing it intentionally or not. We ask that you don't and would apprciate if you didn't ruin it for the other players that try to achieve such rating with legitimacy.

We have a bounty going on that users can be rewarded for reporting bugged sessions and players.
Visit the link below to find out more information.

Regards, VJ*

DeathAnGeL
22-08-2015, 09:22
PPM bugs automatically when switching between teams.You know about it?
Even if somebody doesn't do it on purpose because he changes teams for alignment, has to suffer for it?

DRi*VJ*
22-08-2015, 09:28
Its a bit obvious to tell when someone is intentionally doing it or not. You are intentionally doing it, and I on my personal behalf think you should just be banned. but on trackbase's behalf we'll see.

Also, I'm not guaranteeing or saying everyone who gets reported will be reset, we're obviously going to investigate more.

Jari
22-08-2015, 20:29
PPM bugs automatically when switching between teams.You know about it?
Even if somebody doesn't do it on purpose because he changes teams for alignment, has to suffer for it?

lol gtfo pls.

You are intentionally doing it, and I on my personal behalf think you should just be banned. but on trackbase's behalf we'll see.

What he says.

First time: full reset.
Second time: blocking that name.
Third: Ban

peace

DeathAnGeL
22-08-2015, 21:39
@Jari u are funny :v

Giorgo
26-08-2015, 09:56
Jari is right u Double ppm noob. Now u make Not. More 30 ppm ? u are just shit hope u get a ban

Giorgo
26-08-2015, 10:02
Jari is right u Double ppm noob.. where are ur 30 ppm ? poor Angel

JoNny
26-08-2015, 16:34
Stop offending him. He cooperated and stopped using the bug.
Of course he will get his rating reset when he abuses it again but I personally thank him for stopping it now, no matter how many ppm he does now. Even though we had to threaten him with rtg-reset.

BTW: Don't just focus on him. This topic was not only created because of Angel, but there are others still abusing this bug, please report them!

/JoNny

Giorgo
26-08-2015, 21:57
http://et.trackbase.net/player/3816334/.

Look at him etc hellbound 33ppm 19min 48/21 this is Not passive.

And sry Angel i was a Bit mad.

JoNny
28-08-2015, 00:22
Thanks for reporting, we'll take a look into this. :)

/JoNny