PDA

View Full Version : Command "nextmap"

Kaco123
14-06-2015, 10:46
It's about this thread: http://forum.trackbase.net/threads/3246-NQ-1-2-9-Map-doesnt-change

So now i know what is wrong. Command !nextmap doesnt work, but why? I have it in my admin command (!help) When I write f.e !nextmap pirates map doesnt change. Can you help me with that guys?

ETc|#.Jay.#
14-06-2015, 15:52
If you do next map "!nextmap" then it just load the next map. but you could add a own command like i did.
it seems you use noquarter if iam right, is there a commands.db file like in nitmod?

name = map
exec = map [1]
desc = choose a map with !map mapname
levels = 888, 999

name = devmap
exec = devmap [1]
desc = it loads the map with cheats enabled like /god /noclip /give all. Choose a map with !devmap mapname
levels = 999

Kaco123
14-06-2015, 22:56
The problem is that when is end of map it doesnt change to a new map. I read about that and this is problem with "nextmap".

F.e
supplydepot.
No one play on the server.
0 players
and time is end.
Time left 0.
Now new map should load but it doesnt.

I dont know what to do??

ETc|#.Jay.#
15-06-2015, 02:52
its because of the map voting.

what you have at g_mapVoteFlags?

Kaco123
15-06-2015, 10:25
g_gametype "6"
set g_mapVoteFlags 7
set g_minMapAge 5
set g_maxMapsVotedFor 10
set g_excludedMaps ":battery:fueldump:oasis:goldrush"
set g_resetXPMapCount 0

ETc|#.Jay.#
15-06-2015, 11:06
g_mapVoteFlags (New since 1.2.9)

Description
Controls map voting options.
Note: Do not set if you don't use map voting! Map voting requires g_gametype 6.

Parameters
Type: bitmask

1 Changes the tie breaker so that the map not played the longest wins.
2 Intermission doesn't end until g_intermissionReadyPercent people have voted. If there are no players connected to the server, intermission will end at the timeout. Note: This means that if there are spectators connected and not voting, the next map will not load until those spectators either vote, disconnect, or get kicked by the system!
4 Enables multi-voting. Which allows everybody to vote for 3 maps instead of one. First map of choice gets 3 votes, the second 2 and the third map gets one.
8 Don't randomize the maps, so they will always appear in the same order.
16 A passed nextmap vote (when g_gametype is 6) will start the intermission and lets players vote which map should be played next. Note: One of the two teams will automatically be displayed as the current map winner.
32 Disables the ready button during intermission.

Default: 0

set to 0 and see what happen.

Kaco123
16-06-2015, 10:15
it doesnt work. WTF is with that ?