PDA

View Full Version : lol WTF

[TfL]DeV!L
15-02-2011, 15:16
something is going on on some server
Be honest is something rotten in Denmark times.

You can visit the assessment, has the normal way if such a rating, it is impossible to establish with 14 points per minute to make + rating or ?

or is there a trick in the server.cfg you get any more xp ....
some feel really fooled by some clans (fake server)

so look

Name
g_damagexp — enables XP for weapons damage awarded based on damage inflicted
Synopsis
g_damagexp [mode]
MODE DESCRIPTION
0 disabled
1 enabled
g_damagexp 0
Description
g_damagexp enables XP for weapons damage awarded based on damage inflicted. The default
(disabled) mode is to award XP in a lump-sum at the time of a kill. When enabled, XP is awarded
on a pro rata basis of 1 XP per 50 points damage (or essentially 0.02 XP per 1 point damage. This
helps avoid cases where one player will inflict most of the damage on a target player and another
player from the same team gets the final killing shot on the target player, gaining all of the XP.

i m not silly i have my own eyes

http://moooo.org/img/0/58ad892.jpg

Endie**
15-02-2011, 17:04
agreed!Something wrong there.....its the easiest way to destroy all fair Servers with default xp config on Server!

Same rights for All not only for 1 Clan.

daredevil
15-02-2011, 18:30
1. I don't understand what you are trying to say. Elaborate please.
2. The 'server' which you have posted in your screenshot is mine and hence above question.

You mean to say server gives more XP or it doesn't give any XP and hence it's not rated. I get so lost in this PPM things.

[TfL]DeV!L
15-02-2011, 18:38
you see the screenshot or? Why evaluate your server better than other server?

14 ppm = + rating at 21 rating?

I just do not understand

I have tried everything to make our server a bit popular but not a chance against some...

Libo
15-02-2011, 18:52
14 ppm on MINASTIRITH gives + rate as its a big map and the average ppms are down! so its not a "server prob" i guess.

[TfL]DeV!L
15-02-2011, 18:57
but the problem is that all seasons are better rated then on other servers

daredevil
15-02-2011, 19:00
DeV!L;3673']you see the screenshot or? Why evaluate your server better than other server?

14 ppm = + rating at 21 rating?

I just do not understand

I have tried everything to make our server a bit popular but not a chance against some...

1. I don't do evaluation. Tracking website does.

2. Isn't that SS if from Splatterladder? Isn't this trackbase? Isn't both tracking websites are different? I would suggest to post on SL forums to get more feedback from there coders.

Just for your satisfaction, I have been using same config since last 2-3 years. May be he was Medic and he killed more players? or may be was healing team members (being good medic) and also killing good at the same time?

There is nothing 'rotten' in any times. :P

Edit:

DeV!L;3675']but the problem is that all seasons are better rated then on other servers

Seasons ???? Since when TB/SL or any tracking websites started rating seasons on servers ??

PS May be he is good player and can kill more ? Who knows?

[TfL]DeV!L
15-02-2011, 19:07
okok its enough for me

i wanted to say no seasons i wanted to say matches

i just dont understand

i buildet nice servers (NQ with enhmod and etpro with enhmod) and noone is connecting.......and its not my bad root

its a new one
I can see it makes no sense to write more here

I'm just the only one who said it

i think its time to search a new game

like NFS

daredevil
15-02-2011, 19:18
DeV!L;3677']
i think its time to search a new game

ET has very few players left anyways. It's been 7 years bro. When Brink will come out many ET players will start playing that. I haven't played ET since 2009. I just play Black Ops or BC2 now a days.

I am waiting for Crysis2, BC3 and Brink. Too many new games with beautiful graphics and fun game play. Black Ops is good.

Adrian
15-02-2011, 19:23
Brink is going to own all!

Libo
15-02-2011, 19:34
what the hell is brink ? :D

daredevil
15-02-2011, 19:35
what the hell is brink ? :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brink_(video_game)

Spl@$h~
15-02-2011, 19:48
Settings are the same for all servers .
There is no trick or anything else.

Not only ppm counts for rating avg rating + avg ppm and many other factors .. depends what is your map rating average check ur player stats etc.
also Fa 2 has if im right xp_damage set to 1 which mean u get xp just by hitting someone , even if u dont kill him u get XP .

+ something important , there is no limit for rating , contrary to SL . On TB you arent limited at (3x avg ppm)

Dragonji
15-02-2011, 20:24
DeV!L;3677']
i buildet nice servers (NQ with enhmod and etpro with enhmod) and noone is connecting.......and its not my bad root

You just need to advertise your servers in the Internet ;)
For example, if you want to find players for your ETPro server, go to the crossfire.nu (http://www.crossfire.nu/) forum and spam there with IP, it should work http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19256625/Photos/szczerbaty.gif

VS|wArRi0r
15-02-2011, 20:40
Nah not Brink =)

[TfL]DeV!L
16-02-2011, 10:44
crossfire.nu register dont work lol

some email server problem

Paul
16-02-2011, 22:26
To clarify: It's not like 15ppm = +0.2 and 10ppm = -0.1 or something, it's all relative to the session. So, if, by any means on a server you'll get more xp per kill, this will count for EVERY player in the server, which will make it fair again, since the averages will be higher and relatively you played as good ;)

This is brink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-kVnw4RA80

It's developed by the same developer as Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory and it's gonna be great :)

Adrian
17-02-2011, 02:01
To clarify: It's not like 15ppm = +0.2 and 10ppm = -0.1 or something, it's all relative to the session. So, if, by any means on a server you'll get more xp per kill, this will count for EVERY player in the server, which will make it fair again, since the averages will be higher and relatively you played as good ;)

This is brink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-kVnw4RA80

It's developed by the same developer as Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory and it's gonna be great :)

Thats a game :)

(HAL)JacKson
17-02-2011, 09:31
haha... why u post a screenshot of me and tell stuff about wrong xp ? ... how ur xp count on sl or tb depends on the server options, short respawn= need more xp to get +, small maps= u need more xp to get + , no friendlyfire= u need more xp to get +, and so on and so on ... gotit?

and what is this supposed to mean?????
g_damagexp enables XP for weapons damage awarded based on damage inflicted. The default
(disabled) mode is to award XP in a lump-sum at the time of a kill. When enabled, XP is awarded
on a pro rata basis of 1 XP per 50 points damage (or essentially 0.02 XP per 1 point damage. This
helps avoid cases where one player will inflict most of the damage on a target player and another
player from the same team gets the final killing shot on the target player, gaining all of the XP.

dont know whatshould be wrong with that?! its just fair...
peace jack

[TfL]DeV!L
17-02-2011, 10:33
its one screenshot of 20 or 30

nothing against you

[TfL]DeV!L
10-03-2011, 09:09
Crossfire post madet..........new features addet ^^ and new server post done.......look my server xD 0