PDA

View Full Version : Server being displayed offline/wrong patch/wrong settings

sneak
9-02-2015, 11:59
In the server list it says the server is down:

The server page says friendly fire is on but it isn't. It also says that there are no players connected, but there are.

http://et.trackbase.net/server/44537/

Also, it says we're running 2.55 but we are running 2.60B compiled from 2.60 GPL but accepting all clients. That's not as big of a deal to display but it bothers me.

JoNny
9-02-2015, 15:56
Your server was down. To save resources, Trackbase does not scan the server so often anymore.
I forced a scan, so everything should be fine again. I don't know about FF, there has been another similar case but I don't know about the solution. Protocol 2.55 is just fine. 2.60 uses the same protocol (2.55+).

/JoNny

sneak
9-02-2015, 20:37
Your server was down. To save resources, Trackbase does not scan the server so often anymore.
I forced a scan, so everything should be fine again. I don't know about FF, there has been another similar case but I don't know about the solution. Protocol 2.55 is just fine. 2.60 uses the same protocol (2.55+).

/JoNny

Thankyou, the concern about protocol was noobs thinking incorrectly about the server. As far as FF that's very odd because silent uses "0" to completely disable FF. I had a problem on NQ with this because it used flag "32" to completely disable FF and I could understand why the tracker sees it as enabled in that case.

AllopayUsapse
11-12-2016, 10:01
I wonder if I should just remove that setting. Does anybody use it?