PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions

Shownie
14-02-2011, 00:10
Hello there TrackBase.

I have some few suggestions or if you'd like, "Wishes". ^^

1# Put back the "World Global Toplist" and the "World Global Clan Toplist" on the frontpage!
2# The news is great but takes really to much space, So I wish there could be like it was in the beginning. One news feed on top and then follows the Top list, stated above.

3# Would be great if you could make the "Clan Image" as a link to the site. ;)

4# There is a bug, or more likley a miss in the login "Box" (see picture)

5# Also don't know really if this is on your website, but even thogh I save the password on TrackBase.net in FireFox, everytime I visit tb I have to type in my username, the pass is saved but not username. >.<

Ok thats all I think, Keep up the good work! :top:

Ripjaw
14-02-2011, 09:11
All good suggestions lol :D I also have the saved password but not saved name.

Koiranpentu
14-02-2011, 16:29
1# Put back the "World Global Toplist" and the "World Global Clan Toplist" on the frontpage!
Uhm, why can't you just check those lists via navigation links? Some people prefer to see news on the main page.

Shownie
14-02-2011, 17:16
I can go via the links, but this is a tracker and I liked it when the two toplist was enlisted at the frontpage, BUT also the single news post as well ;)

Spl@$h~
14-02-2011, 19:29
Thank you to participate :) well News will change , its already planned.
About global top list clan& players well dont know :) but true it wanst bad .

And about login , hmm im using firefox aswell or chrome .. and im always logged , i dont have any problems , did u hit the remember me on Tb and on Browser options ?

Shownie
14-02-2011, 19:44
I have no problem when I stay logged in but just notice when I am not logged in I must enter the username. :)

No problem with FireFox or Chrome, but Explorer is fucked up xD

Spl@$h~
14-02-2011, 20:00
yeah well explorer is shit really .. ppl who spend some time on the web dont use explorer , its not optimized for advanced sites in general
Better to use Firefox chrome or opera ..
But well i'll report the problem , but there is a lot to do already much more important .

Shownie
14-02-2011, 20:38
Sounds good Splash! :top:

If you need some help, I gladly offer my body :zorro:

I am not pro, but I can do some stuff in the Graphics area :cool:

Spl@$h~
14-02-2011, 23:45
Yeah well i'll post something about you , thats always nice to have ppl with knowledges on different domains :)

Paul
16-02-2011, 22:34
Thanks for the suggestion, Shownie can you add me on xfire too?

You brought on some idea too though, I might think about customized homepages for registered users. About hte other suggestions, will be taken into count!

Shownie
16-02-2011, 23:16
I have added you ;)