PDA

View Full Version : Anticheat

Sol
26-10-2014, 20:48
Welcome dear ET players.
You must already heard about new upcoming Anti-Cheat project which is Clan War Electronic League (CWELAC).
Let's be honest, nobody wants to read those craps it's all about real business and what is already done, so back to the details:

In brief what does CWELAC do:
- at first run it will ask you only once about User License Agreement
- manually and automatically Taking SS (in-game window only)
- generates unique ID for each player in main ET folder "cwelac.key"
- generates Dynamic-Link Library file in main ET folder "cwelac.dll"
- CWELAC uses modificated *.pk3 file of each mod
- collect user appdatas durring the game
- scans user memory durring the game

Supported MODS:
- every mod

Software known BUGS:
- textures are crashing on loading screen after proceed vid_restart command
- game is crashing randomly on startup (need your help for test to find a root cause...)
- atm anticheat working just on 2.60b clients (2.55 on future & update to 2.60b also)

TODO list of AC:
- optimization of code to reduce client "lag" on SS take
- search & fix any bugs

In FUTURE:
- authorisation system (login/pass) to increase security of individuals
- create a completely new level of quality league portal (http://cwel.org)
- co-operating TS3 with the portal to increase reliability of each users in official matches

TEST SERVER:
cwel.org:27960
We started our test server to improve our software and release first public version in close future. Thats why we need your help now, so... test and play! Report to us any bugs, malfunctions, suggestions.
It's required to run the application with administrator privileges, otherwise it will crash the application!

CVARS available:
/ac_players
/ac_version
/ac_guid

Feel free to CONTACT us on:
irc: #cwel @ quakenet.org
TS3: cwel.org

It's required to run the ET with administrator privileges, otherwise it will crash the application sometimes.

EDIT: if any crash occur, (ET has stopped working), download CrashReport and paste it inside your ET directory and re-run ET again then you should be able to report crash.
Download: CrashReport.zip (http://www.cwel.org/crashreport.zip)

Destroy666
27-10-2014, 00:47
I hope that there is no literal 'hidden message' in that name/abbreviation.

Anyways, why no open source etpub support while the jump-based ETRun is supported? That must be a typo. And how does the detection effectiveness/ratio look comparing to, let's say, Punkbuster and Silent/N!tmod ACs?

Sol
27-10-2014, 10:30
I hope that there is no literal 'hidden message' in that name/abbreviation.

Anyways, why no open source etpub support while the jump-based ETRun is supported? That must be a typo. And how does the detection effectiveness/ratio look comparing to, let's say, Punkbuster and Silent/N!tmod ACs?
Yeah sorry my mistake, AC actually support every mod but would be false positive on silent mod I think.
It will be similar rather to PunkBuster, the guids working exactly like in PunkBuster and also it has additional library "cwelac.dl"

te666-z
27-10-2014, 16:24
this server at cwel.org:27960 is running? i woud like to test it but it not let me connect there.

Sol
28-10-2014, 14:38
this server at cwel.org:27960 is running? i woud like to test it but it not let me connect there.
Sorry for inconvenience but server is constantly under ddos attacks, should be working now.

DRi*VJ*
29-10-2014, 22:46
Can confirm it's not compatible with ET:Legacy

Sol
30-10-2014, 18:28
Can confirm it's not compatible with ET:Legacy
Indeed it is not compatible with ET:Legacy and probably won't be (at this moment it would require a huge amount of time to make it compatible with, additionally there are too many versions to be supported with).

Jemstar
2-11-2014, 06:44
I get this if I try to join
client/server game mismatch 'Enemy Territory/ETpro'

ETc|#.Jay.#
2-11-2014, 13:36

i got the same error. (i use 2.60b win7)
next is, the download is just at 12 kb/s. www download doesnt work.

Sol
3-11-2014, 13:39
Yeah, sometimes it occurs when you didnt run ET as administrator, but I'm trying to fix it.
Crash reporting system will be added tonight so if any error occurs then just report it via that.

i got the same error. (i use 2.60b win7)
next is, the download is just at 12 kb/s. www download doesnt work.
Sorry, forgot to change fastdl while host migrating, should works now.

ETc|#.Jay.#
3-11-2014, 13:52
now i was able to connect, window with user agreement was come, i clicked ok and then et came back and a error window came too.
ERROR: Coulldnīt receive key data from master, Exiting...

Sol
4-11-2014, 15:33
now i was able to connect, window with user agreement was come, i clicked ok and then et came back and a error window came too.
ERROR: Coulldnīt receive key data from master, Exiting...

Everything should be fine now, sorry for inconvenience but server is continuously under ddos attacks, thats why you have problems to able to connect to master sometimes.

Update: in the case of any crash, please look at the beginning of the topic

Dragonji
20-12-2014, 18:51
Any news?

#SAS#TASIOR
10-01-2015, 12:19
yeh any news or project ded ?

sneak
3-02-2015, 21:43
he ignores on xfire and IRC too.. paul and sol both seem to be uninterested in TB and CWELAC

Heaven
27-08-2015, 10:17
Obviously dead

TheDushan
27-08-2015, 20:59
Hello guys
I am interested in status of this project....
Can someone share some info with me

I have continued with development and I am interested in possibility to include this if it is possible

JoNny
28-08-2015, 00:21
I'll hit Paul up on this topic.

/JoNny

JoNny
28-08-2015, 21:26
So as I was told today, Sol is still working on an AC but not one which is connected to TB, so the original project, described in this topic is not the one he is developing now and thus I am more than unsure about the possibility to include external files into his current project.

You might, though, contact him personally to talk about your request.

/JoNny