PDA

View Full Version : Game server Hosting offer for EU Location

jose
19-12-2013, 14:15
Hello all,

We have introduced Netherlands location for ET game servers. For new location we have added introductory offer of only 12 Euros / 26 slots which also includes redirect to download pk3 at high speed.

So for 12 € / month you will get 26 slots + redirect. Discount would remain as long as you host the server with us.

Only couple of servers are available for introductory offer. If anyone is looking to start new clan or switching host for better performance servers drop me a PM and we will get the servers going for you. Many ET clans have hosted with us in past and also hosting currently.

If anyone is interested drop me an email at jose@dediserverhosting.com or contact me through PM here.

http://dediserverhosting.com/

Offer is not available on website because this offer is only for TB forum users. We will also provide one free ET server for life time of 20-24 slots at any of our Europe location to the user who donates 50$ min/year to Trackbase forums. My son plays ET and he visits TB & SL forums from time to time so I would also like to see this website grow more.