PDA

View Full Version : [ Solved ] Locked By User

DoubleDragon
28-01-2011, 06:23
I've been playing ET sense it came out in 2003 sense you guys have opened the doors here any server I have played on that is ranked I have not gained no ratings . And I know LZ USA is a ranked server And Dri I see it on your system . I don't understand what your rating system is but it is not working correctly . Can you fix this or do I need to remove my clan from this site ?

DoubleDragon
28-01-2011, 06:24
Not my clan but my self excuse me my temper is up cause of this .

Spl@$h~
28-01-2011, 07:41
Hello , please provide us your playerlink.
I think you just have " PLAYLOCK" on , which means , you name is locked and wont get any rating. ( thats the best way we found against name faker)
just go there , and check if you have playlock ON ( red = activated , GREEN = desactivated) so to get rating it needs to be green.
http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=reserve

Then try some maps , you should get some rating :)
feel free to answer back to say if thats working on not

Paul
28-01-2011, 07:47
I've seen your name is playlocked: http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=reserve go to there "De-activate" in the playlock column ;)

Edit: splash was faster ;(

DoubleDragon
28-01-2011, 10:09
That would make sense if you played only for ratings . Is default off when you register a nickname if so that wouldn't make sense . Cause people like me would have to ask why or get frustrated and have to say something out of line . But thx maybe next time I will remember that .

Spl@$h~
28-01-2011, 12:49
That would make sense if you played only for ratings . Is default off when you register a nickname if so that wouldn't make sense . Cause people like me would have to ask why or get frustrated and have to say something out of line . But thx maybe next time I will remember that .

Default status isnt playlock on.
I just created a name some days ago and i could get rating anytime.

Maybe months ago .. when TB just started it was activated by default dont know .

Paul
28-01-2011, 13:10
As far as I know the default always has been default off :/

Though, there is a ticket as feature request to make it more clear that certain playernames are locked ;)

relic
28-01-2011, 18:30
!crybaby DoubleDragon
jk mate :)

Dragonji
28-01-2011, 22:08
It was default off since TB exists. I think you just screwed something up ;)

daredevil
28-01-2011, 22:39
!crybaby DoubleDragon
jk mate :)

Never piss of dragon or he will spew fire and burn you! On the side note, he is Double dragon, so he can spew 2x fire :D

Spl@$h~
7-03-2011, 10:14
Problem solved.
Moved to archive section

If you have a similar or different problem please , open a new thread.
/closed