PDA

View Full Version : [HOWTO] Editing your clanpage

Paul
10-10-2010, 14:42
For your clanpage, there are many things you can do, some frequently asked questions are here below:

How can I add a server monitor on my page?
You can use ip:port and it will be done!

Some people use multiple columns, how do they do that?!
You can make 'divs' with , if you put 2 of these behind each other, you'll get 2 floating containers!

Are there any tricks on the contact address?
Yes there are! If you will fill in (xfire:trackbase) this will automaticly be replaced by a link where you can click on :)

Romi
20-01-2011, 15:28
Hello,

well i am from [DooC] clan and i have one prob.

i want to edit clan settings i make pw / login - ******* login succesfull and after that i again see i must log in to edit clan settings.

on for one/2 other members it work and me not.

can you explain me why ?

ty in advance

Spl@$h~
20-01-2011, 16:50
Hello,

well i am from [DooC] clan and i have one prob.

i want to edit clan settings i make pw / login - ******* login succesfull and after that i again see i must log in to edit clan settings.

on for one/2 other members it work and me not.

can you explain me why ?

ty in advance

Hello , i took a look on your page (http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=claninfo&cidx=213) , and i dont see any leader status(Leader/co leader don't have to login to have access to admin panel ) , and i see many guys who still don't have reserved their names on TB. Please to avoid any problems in future , tell to your clan mates to reserve their name. (Create an account on TB it takes 10 secs then on main menu click on "reserve names" . Anyway to have any status name must be reserved.

Im gonna report your problem , but would be nice to know who is the leader of that clan then we can assign him leader status.
thank you

Romi
20-01-2011, 20:15
Ye, well leader is not looking TB and one guy who care about it actually is [DooC]*Gauki and well me next if it will work.

-i will try to tell tham but what will change it ?

ty

mfg

Spl@$h~
21-01-2011, 07:25
Well if you have leader and co leader or helping hand it will help you to manage your clan , you dont need to login each time etc .. thats why status are there.
But send a pm to Paul , if you dont have any answer or if the bug still there. thx

Romi
22-01-2011, 01:01
So is here any posibility that only leader/co-l/recruiter/helping hand can edit clanpage settings maybe not ?

Spl@$h~
23-01-2011, 05:34
No , there is an admin password which allow any members to edit the clanpage.

Admin-pasword:
Members in the clan can edit the clansettings and do member administration with this password.So 1) you have the wrong password , make sure you enter it correctly with the same letters ,CAPS,numbers etc ..
2 ) ask again kissaki to get the admin password (to be sure) or to get helping hand status or something else.
3) if nothing works , please send a pm to Paul.
Thank you.

Romi
25-01-2011, 00:29
Hey,

well...

password was ok, anyway they putted me as helping hand so I allready did stuff.

but as normal member its still denied.

thanks for ur time

Spl@$h~
25-01-2011, 10:51
Okay i'll make some test again to make sure that a normal member can edit infos is needed , if thats indeed not working i'll report it , thank you for the info.

Romi
25-01-2011, 13:28
you are welcome, good luck.

tapir76
1-07-2012, 17:49
Hello
Could you give me the status of the clan leader on the web? I can not get to edit pages. how to fix it?
http://et.trackbase.net/?mod=playerinfo&idx=2224071

I have a password. I set myself as a member: (

Glax
1-07-2012, 18:03
Hello Tapir76 :)

I see you lost your status as Clan Leader and can't edit pages..

You should take a look at this page (http://forum.trackbase.net/threads/365-You-lost-your-leader-status-you-cant-edit-your-clanpage-anymore-post-here-!);

Good luck!

tapir76
1-07-2012, 18:10
Ok Thx

Glax
1-07-2012, 20:21
No problem mate,

Feel free to contact me when you need help! :)

Have yourself a splendid day,

- Glax