PDA

View Full Version : .WAR|Clan. Europe

r0usback
26-12-2010, 20:00
Hello,

Server name: .WAR|Clan. Europe - 28 public slots + 2 private slots -
Ip:213.108.31.45:27010
Forums: http://warclan.forumj.net/
Maps: mostly custom maps, like supply, sp_delivery_te, braundorf_final, adlernest... And also our own map, "wario_final"...
Server style: we are mostly objective/team players. We enjoy to play the objectives for the fun. No arrogance and no ego are also our main goal.

Feel free to visit us and to enjoy your stay!

Best regards,

Katelove<3
14-02-2011, 14:17
Hey m8 u should or add Pb on or ask paul to set u alternative cheatprotection caouse u allways have pleanty of decent admins online who are able to ban any cheaters
not many raters from here would come to the server couse simply rating isn't posible
but the server is decent with great settings.
cheers m8

Dragonji
3-04-2011, 22:38
Nice server mate, but like Katelove<3 said, you could ask Paul for Alternative Cheatprotection if you don't want to enable PB on your server. There is always some admin who can ban a cheater so it seems you could get rating enabled there.

Ruben0s
17-03-2012, 14:51
Bit late, but what do you mean? Some admin from TB can ban a player from our server with the Alternative Cheatprotection?

Could someone explain what the Alternative Cheatprotection does? or give me a link with all the information about it :P

I have been searching for quite some time but I can't find it.

Punkbuster is a no go for us, because a lot of players get lag and random kicks. Also, in our opinion punkbuster is only good for the mainstream cheats and screenshots.

http://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/213.108.31.45:27010/b_560_95_1.png (http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/213.108.31.45:27010/)

Shagileo
18-03-2012, 01:11
No admins from TrackBase can ban players on servers. If I got it right, Dragon referred to an admin on the server.

PB has stopped its services for some months now. It's of no use to enable it on your server as it's not active anymore

[DIABOLIK]$mart
18-03-2012, 09:29
because a lot of players get lag and random kicks

Now it is wrong: since PB had stopped its services, there is no more pick-lags or strange kicks.
So I enable it on server (and is a good way to show that your team is not cheating)

Try it, if you were lagging before, now all this is gone, servers with PB are as smooth as others.

Ruben0s
18-03-2012, 12:50
I personally never had lag on a punkbuster server, but a lot of other players on my server did. We did try punkbuster once and our population on the server decreased a lot. That's the main reason why we won't put it back on. And as you say punkbuster stopped its services, no updates for new cheats, making punkbuster quite useless, except for pb screenshots ( I would love to have a tool against wallhack ).

As I said, punkbuster is a no go for us. I am interested in this alternative anti-cheat but than I need to know what it does. Now we just rely on our admins and I do believe that they bust most of the cheats, but cheats like wallhack are extremely hard to "proof" and to spot.